Someone Like You - Mac Miller

“Light up til the pain gone”

Zayn: There goes another one, maybe the fifth or sixth one today, and it only being 11 am. Not cigarettes though, he stopped those for you, and they never took the pain away as good ol’ Mary Jane did. With the high off of cigarettes only lasting minutes he preferred his purple at the minute, with it lasting for hours sometimes. With you gone, this was the only thing he could do to get his mind off of you, but really it wasn’t. You we’re his other half, “the one” some would say. “Those who fly together, are forever” you used to tell him as you would roll his breakfast blunt, a nice wake and bake was always better than morning sex to you two. He’d sleeply smile at you as the dirty heads or collie buddz would play in the background,  and he would light an incense, and close the curtains to hide from the morning sun, just to set the mood and forget all your problems and worries go , even if it was just temporary. So he did that now, put on soothing music and light an incense, closing the curtains to hide from the morning sun, just to set the mood and let all his problems go for a little bit.

“Life moves fast but my baby keeps it slow”

Harry: Being famous and all had it’s perks but had it’s flaws as well. It was great and all but it was so easy to be carried away into this new life style. He was living in the fast lane, but he knew that was bound to happen when he signed that contract. Then not soon after he found you. Slowing it down, keeping a steady pace, you kept him grounded, you were his anchor. Every time he got pulled away you were there to bring him back, but soon that role got tiring and you had to leave. You just weren’t sure that you could though

“Disguised emotion, no face”

Louis: You both had agreed that the break up was mutual. You both laid everything out on the table and decided that you no longer loved each other, but only if you knew Louis was lying. The whole time he acted as if everything was fine, and to no one’s knowledge he was dying inside. Crying every night, breaking down every time your song played on the radio, he just wasn’t himself. But to keep up on his act of it being a mutual split he put his brave face on and kept going. Even though the face was more like a mask, he refused to remove it. Every time he saw he saw you, dreamed about you, or even heard your voice at the park or store he fell apart a little more.

“Too many dumb interviews put me in this awful mood”

Liam: The break up was everywhere. Every magazine, every newspaper, on every website, even in everybody’s goddam mouth. You just couldn’t escape it and neither could he. “So Liam, you’re recently single how does it feel?” happened to be the only question asked in interviews now. This was only making him feel worse than he already did. The only thing brought up around him was the only he was trying to avoid, you.

“Every night you somebody different got me thinking it’s Halloween”

Niall: You were changing, and changing quickly, and he just wanted the old you back. Being his first lady since he’s gotten famous, you were everywhere. At first you didn’t like it, but then you slowly got used to it and more comfortable with it. It didn’t help that the buzz never died down. It’s been almost a year and the commotion never stopped. With Niall being you’re boyfriend, you’ve gotten to go to all these parties and award shows, making new friends. Some of these new friends started to plague your thoughts, slowly evolving you into someone new. He didn’t try to stop it either, thinking this was just a little phase and would be done within a week or two, but it wasn’t, nothing ever was with you.

-------------------

Posted by craic-rock