One of you get sick.

One of you get sick.

Harry: Harry had been on tour for 2 months when you suddenly woke up at 4 am, gagging as you ran to the bathroom. After emptying your contents, you stood up slowly, searching for a thermometer in your cabinet. You stared at yourself in the mirror while you waited for the temperature. Your eyes were red with some purple lines under them. Your nose was pink and stuffy and your cheeks were bright red. Yep, you were definitely sick. The next morning you texted Harry to tell him you were sick. A few hours later, you were making chicken noodle soup in the kitchen when you hands covered your eyes. You gasped, but ended up coughing as you turned around to see a smiling Harry. “I couldnt just leave you here alone!” He chuckled, pulling you into a hug.

Liam: You had always liked sushi, so as a surprise date last night, Liam brought you to your local Japanese restaurant. You both had alot of fun, tasting the many different fish and flavors. But, when you got home, you started getting dizzy and hot. Liam saw you swaying as you walked, and brought you to the bathroom just in time for you to throw up. He stayed with you while you were sick, holding back your hair and singing to you.

 Louis: You knew something was wrong when Louis came down the stairs that morning. He wasnt smiling and his blue eyes didnt have their usual spark in them. “Good morning boo.” You walked over and gave him a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck once he sat down at the table. “Morning.” He croaked, coughing right after. “Aw babe, do you not feel good?” He shook his head in reply. For the rest of the day, you two cuddled on the cough, watching TV, while you go him whatever he needed.

Niall: You were watching TV in the living room at 2 am when Niall came downstairs. “Hun, what are you doing up?” You pointed to your throat twice, indicating that you had a sore throat. Niall sighed and went back upstairs. Minutes later, he came back down with blankets and pillows. He put a blanket over you, and layed a pillow down on his lap. He grabbed the remote, turning off the TV and pulled your head onto his lap. “Go back to sleep babe.” You started drifting back to sleep while Niall hummed and rubbed your back.

Zayn: "(Y/N)… pleeeeeease!?" Zayn whined from the couch. "Noo, Zayn. I dont want to get sick too." Zayn started pouting and batting his eyelashes as you tried to ignore him. You two had been home for 3 days now, after Zayn had come down with the flu. Ever since you stepped through the door, he had been trying to get you to kiss him. Today, you two were laying on the couch, eating ice cream and watching movies. While you were trying to focus on Harry Potter, you could see Zayn staring at you out of the corner of your eyes. You sighed, turning over and giving him a quick kiss. "Happy now?" He smiled and nodded his head yes. You chucked and rested your head on his shoulder. Oops.. you got sick too!

----------

Posted by http://motherzarry.tumblr.com