First Big Fight

First Big Fight

Louis: Management absolutely hates you. Once Louis went public with your relationship they already hated the thought of it. They said Louis needs a ‘Model’ or someone ‘Prettier’ and ‘More appealing’. Louis got frustrated at the words that they had said and took everything to social media tweeting: “I’m in love and will never give her up for anyone”. They were pretty upset at what he did and called a meeting tonight. You got worried. “What if he comes back and ends things with me?”, “What if he isn’t allowed to see me anymore?”, “What’s going to happen now?”. All those questions went through your head as you sat alone at home on the couch watching TV curled up in the blanket. It got late and Louis still didn’t come home. You got really worried thinking he might not come back tonight. You thought wrong because when you stood up the front door opened and there was an angry Louis. He didn’t say a word he just came in and went straight into the bedroom, with you following him. “So how was the meeting you asked?” Once you both arrived in the room. He didn’t say a word, but got into bed. “Louis?!” You called. “What the hell do you want?!” He asked angrily. “I’m trying to communicate with you, you idiot but in return you don’t want to talk” You threw at him all upset and angry. “Don’t call me an idiot and say I don’t want to communicate with you when this meeting was about you and I’m angry because of YOU!” He exclaimed. You felt hurt and really upset that Louis would ever do that or say that to you, so you quickly ran downstairs grabbed your car keys off of the counter and went to your families home for comfort and love.

Zayn: “@YTN Please check this out (Photo of Zayn kissing another girl)” A fan sent this.

You opened up the picture and you were shocked and disgusted that Zayn would ever do that to you. You really didn’t want to believe it, but you kept staring at the pictures which made you cry. You sat on the floor in heartbreak and it was terrible. You never thought Zayn would be like that to cheat on you, It made you feel worthless against her, Because whoever she was she was more prettier than you were and she had your boyfriend right now while you didn’t, “So Yeah she wins” You thought to yourself. You got up and went to your room to sleep. You lied down an drifted off into a nice little sleep until Zayn and the ‘Other Girl’ showed up. “Oh My Gosh! Do you really think I loved you?” Zayn asked as laughter filled his body. “I never did and I never will.. See she’s the girl I want not you” He said grabbing her hand and walking away with her. “What do I do now?”, “Where do I go now?” You asked yourself you stood there in the cold devastated wondering if life could just have a replay button. “(Y/N)!” You were woken up by Zayn calling your name. You woke up and grabbed your phone as evidence. “So what am I not good enough? Did you really need another girl?” You asked him and threw your phone there. He stared at it for a while and a guilty look appeared to his face. “Yeah! I thought so never speak to me again” You said walking out of the front door and slamming it on your way out.

Liam: You were so excited. It was finally the day of your awards ceremony and it was just great you felt amazed and really proud of yourself. You looked around in the crowd to see your family sitting there smiling and waiting for you to enter the stage. You suddenly felt nervous as you searched the crowd for your boyfriend who wasn’t there yet. It wasn’t like him to miss an event and not inform you about it, especially this kind of event that is really special to you. “Let’s give it up for (Y/N) (Y/L/N) for (What ever award you want to win)” Your headmaster said. You walked up on stage and received many claps and cheers, especially from your parents who were the most proud of you. Liam was still a no-show, but there was someone that came instead of him. It was Louis he stood there at the back of the hall clapping and smiling at you as you took your award. You noticed him and smiled back. After the ceremony instead of going to your family you quickly went to Louis. “Hey congratulations” He said giving you a hug. “Thank you” You said hugging him back. “Louis where’s Liam?” You asked. “Uhm.. I don’t know I haven’t seen him today, Wouldn’t he call you?” He asked. “He would, but he didn’t” You stated as your mood changed a little. “I’m sorry (Y/N), But in all fairness I came to support you” He said when he saw your sweet smile turn into a frown. You smiled a little again and went on over to your family. Later on that night you called Liam expecting him to pick up, but instead no one did and now you got furious. You didn’t want to see Liam again or even talk to him.

Niall: You were waiting for Niall to come back home from going clubbing with the boys. He comes home later than expected so you go downstairs to the living room to greet him. “What do you want” He asks looking at you with red eyes. “Niall are you alright?” You ask. “Yes I am! Are you? Because I asked you a question and I expected you to answer it” He said as he walked a little funny to come near you. “Niall did you have a little too much to drink?” You asked. “Yes! And so what if I did you’re not my mother to say I can’t” He said. “Niall stop it! You’re hurting my feelings!” You exclaimed. “So..? I don’t care” He stated clearly. “What..? Y-y-you d-don’t c-care about me..?” You said as tears started to form. “How cleaver are you? Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner” He said and smirked. “Niall are you joking?” You asked. “Why would I ever joke about something so serious.. (Y/N) You seem a little dumb” He said. You felt really offended by what he said and ran into your room and locked yourself up in the bathroom.

Harry: Harry has not been himself lately he is actually ignoring you which you would describe and selfish and mean. He has been going out with the boys more and he would come home late so you wouldn’t get a chance to see him, because of school the next day and on the weekends you go over to visit your parents, so it was really hard. You wanted to stay up tonight to find out what Harry’s problem is and why he is ignoring you. He enters the door and you go greet him. “Hello Beautiful.. Why are you up so late?” He asked. “Hi.. Harry I want to talk to you” You said. His facial expression got a little worried, because you wouldn’t call him Harry unless it was important. “Why are you ignoring me?” You asked. “(Y/N) Why would I ignore you? How could you even accuse me of that?” He asked. “Because while the guys bring their girlfriends along to wherever you and them hang out I’m stuck at home and in the morning you don’t send me morning text or ever text me anything or call unless you want something” You said. “But you’re sleeping” He said. “Harry I don’t sleep the whole damn day” You stated. Just then Harry got a text from someone. He read it laughed and then walked upstairs like this conversation has never been happening. Tears ran down your eyes, because this Harry isn’t the one you fell in love with he has changed a lot so you grabbed your things and walked out the door and went to your best friend (Y/BF/N).

-----------

Posted by justinepaynlinson