You Forget Something Important

Niall: You just got back from your house. You walked into your shared flat and found your boyfriend of 8 months on the couch watching tv. You plopped down next to him. “Hi Niall” You say kissing his lips, but he moves so you only touch his lips.”Hey’ He mumbles. “Something wrong babe?” You ask. “Nope” He replies popping the p. “Ok, how was your day?” You ask . “Fine” He replies getting up walking past you to grab his coat. “Ok what’s wrong , where are you going?” You ask getting up. Niall walks to the door, puts his hand on the door knob and turns to you. “Well (y/n), since my girlfriend forgot my birthday, i’m going out to celebrate myself” And with that he walked out and left you there. “How could I forget…” You say to yourself as you watch Niall’s car pull out of the driveway.

Louis: You woke up before your boyfriend of 4 months, Louis on a regular Tuesday. You were going out with Perrie and Danielle. You left a note on the nightstand telling Louis were you were going. You walked around the mall and you found the two girls sitting at a table. “Hey girls’ You say walking over and sitting down. “Hey (y/n)” They greet. You girls walked around the mall till you saw it was getting dark.  You all said goodbye and you drove home. You walked into the flat and saw no one was home. You walked to the kitchen and saw a note from Louis, “So i’m pretty sure you forgot you were suppose to meet my parents today. Sleeping over at Harry’s tonight -Louis” You quickly realized you forgot about meeting his parents and dialed Harry’s number.

Liam: You woke up and saw that your boyfriend Liam wasn’t next to you. You sighed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. You saw Liam had left a not “Goodmorning babe<3 Went out to get some things. See you tonight - Liam xx” You smiled at your cute boyfriend. You went on with your day. Around 8:30 p.m. you were on your couch watching tv, when Liam walked into the flat. “Hey babe” You say , but got no respond. You looked up and saw Liam standing there with an angry look on his face. “What’s wrong babe?” You ask. “Did you forget about something?” Liam sighs. You look at him confused. “I don’t think I did” You question. Liam’s face changes from angry to hurt. “We had a date tonight an hour and a half ago” He says walking to the room and closing the door. “Oh..” You say unable to say anything else.

Zayn: You were driving through traffic praying that a miracle could happen. You spent your day with your mom completely forgetting about your promise to Zayn. Now you were rushing through traffic trying to get to his concert on time. You were suppose to be there and hour ago. “Oh my god” You say as you have to stop again because of the cars. Finally you manage to get through traffic and get to the concert ..with 10 minutes left. Once you get pass everything the boys are up on stage saying their goodbye. Zayn is the first to walk off stage and walks up to you. “You forgot didn’t you” He say more hurt than angry. You try not to cry as you speak but his hurt look makes it hard. “Zayn i’m sorry, I was with my mom and then the traffic..” You say trailing off. “Oh” is all Zayn manages to say before walking off. You stay standing there, knowing you hurt Zayn.

Harry: You were walking around the park when you got a call from Harry, your boyfriend of 1 year. “Hey babe” You say. “(y/n)! Where are you? We’re suppose to be driving to my parents house for Gemma’s party now” Harry says more in a hurry like than mad. Your confused in a second then realize today’s Gemma’s birthday party. “Oh my god, it’s today. Sorry Harry i’ll be home quick.” You say hanging up and running home. You get to the flat and get ready. In half an hour you and Harry are quickly driving to get to Anne’s house.

------------

Posted by letsdanceintherainbby