Welcome Home.

Zayn: A smile makes its way onto your lips as you step into the familiar walls of your shared apartment with your fiance and your new born baby. Just three days ago, you’d given birth to the most precious human being known to you; your perfect son. It never occurred to you how much you could love someone aside from Zayn, but after little Jace was born, you couldn’t even begin to compare your love for the two. You sat his car seat down and smiled as you bent down and grabbed him out of it, a huge smile of your face as you stood up next to Zayn. “Welcome home, Jace.”

Harry: “Almost time,” you whisper to yourself as you try your hardest to make yourself comfortable on your couch, trying not to get too anxious for Harry to return home from his tour. You didn’t realize how much you’d missed him sense the two of you talked everyday through FaceTime and on the phone and texting, but once you found out he’d be home the next day, your heart soared and you couldn’t wait to start cleaning and preparing everything to make it perfect for his return. As soon as the door knob of your apartment started turning, you had no trouble running and jumping in Harry’s arms, wrapping your own arms around his neck, whispering a very lust-filled, “Welcome home,” into his neck.

Niall: This was pathetic. He told you don’t come to him unless you were so desperate you’d have to get on your hands and knees to get a place to stay, but.. this may be one of those situations. Here you were, standing outside in the blistering cold after being kicked out of your house for dropping out of school. You didn’t know what to expect from Niall; the two of you hadn’t even tweeted each other sense your break up three years ago. Now here you were, waiting for him to answer the door so you could beg him to let you stay. “(Y/N)?” he asks you as soon as he opens the door, his face full of wonder. You chuckle sadly and shake your head, leaning against the doorframe. “I know you said never to come back to you unless I had to beg, but, Niall I’m hopeless-“ he cuts you off with a smirk, moving aside. “Welcome home, (Y/N).”

Louis: “Four thirty in the fucking morning and he still isn’t home.” You growl as you bite the inside of your cheek to keep from saying anything else. You wouldn’t want to jinx it and have Louis not come home at all! So you sat, waiting and waiting until your eyes felt so heavy you weren’t able to hold them open anymore. Just as you were almost asleep, the front door slams and your drunken boyfriend appears with a wide grin and a carefree look upon his face. “(Y/N)! You’re such a good girlfriend, waiting up for me and all,” he stumbles across the words, but you sigh and shake your head, crossing your arms over your chest. “Welcome home, Louis.”

Liam: He was worried to death the entire ride to the hospital once he heard you could be released. He didn’t know if you’d be okay to walk, talk, or anything else essential. Liam was scared for you, and that was bad considering he was the one that was going to have to help you around until your knee healed from the surgery you’d just gone through. “Liam, I’ll be fine if you just help me get out of the car.” You laugh quietly as you pulled into the drive way of your humble abode. He sighs and nods his head, leaning over and giving you a quick peck on the lips. “Welcome home, love. I had to say it!” he laughs along with you.

---------------

Posted by zaynrain