You show up at his door crying~Harry

Harry: You have been dating this guy Jason for 4 years now. But things with you guys were strained because you had feelings for someone else. Your best friend, Harry. You were going to tell him but he left for the X Factor before you could. Now he’s a big famous star. You and Jason had gotten into a fight and things were close to getting physical. Before they could you broke up with him and walked out. It was raining and you didn’t know where to go. You ended up at Harry’s doorstep. You were nervous because you hadn’t really talked to Harry for awhile. He tried talking to you everyday but you dismissed it. You bravely knocked on the door. Harry answered. “Y/N? What are you doing here? Its cold come on” he said moving over letting you in. You stepped into his warm house and looked around. The walls were covered with pictures of you and him growing up. “I broke up with Jason.” You struggled out. Harry took a step towards you turning you around to face him. “What happened?” He asked brushing the tears off your face. “I’m in love with someone else.” You whispered. His face dropped into a frown as his hand dropped from your face. He took a step back and looked at the ground. “Who?” He asked. You cleared your throat. “Uhm I’ve been in love with him for over 4 years. But before I had a chance to tell him he left.” You said rocking on your feet. “Oh. Well what’s the guys name?” He finally looked up at you. “His names H-Harry. Harry Styles.” You said looking away. Harry took a step towards you. Lifting your chin up without saying a word he kissed you on the lips gently. “I’m in love with you to Y/N” he said resting his forehead on yours. You smiled up at him and kissed him again.

-----------

Posted by http://ashleighmhoran.tumblr.com/post/46963214540/you-show-up-at-his-door-crying-harry