'Try'- Pink Song Preference

Harry:

"Ever wonder about what he’s doing?
How it all turned to lies?”

He lied to you, at least that’s what you thought. He had told you he loved you. He needed you. But you couldn’t believe it. You thought they were lies after he commented “She’s for fun” to one of his friends. You left the night, and he called to get you but thing was you don’t want to be with him if it’s just for fun. You thought you meant more than that, but apparently you didn’t. Sad thing was he lied to his friend because he was afraid to seem clingy cause he needed you like he needed air.

Liam:

"Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame”

Liam and you had become friends with benefits after his girlfriend left. He was sweet to you but you never really thought it could be more. He was almost like your boyfriend. Being there when you needed him. Calling and texting you. But when it all came down to one question, he would chicken out. “Are you dating Y/N?” Someone would ask. He would think about it but shake his head but there’s desire to be with you. But he said he’d never go for another girl, but you fell for him and he fell for you. But the desire was always sparked but never flamed fully.

Louis:

"But just because it burns
Doesn’t mean you’re gonna die
You’ve gotta get up and try, and try, and try”

Louis would help you fight through the hate. It always hurt, and physically burned. You had a few scars because of them. One day you two had a fight. “This is useless to you Y/N! Stop letting it go so fucking far” He said. You shook your head and left that night. You ended up at a lake not too far but you realized you needed to try harder. And when you did you went back to your flat and hugged Louis as you cried for letting it go too far. After that day you went to the next interview and talked about self harm and bullying.

Niall:

“Why do we fall in love so easy?
Even when it’s not right”

You fell hard for Niall. You had been together, it not working. Thing that sucked was you knew it wasn’t right. You fell in love with him so easy it’s hard to fall out of it. “Did you ever love me Niall?” You asked him, as he shook his head. “No” He whispered as you nodded with tears in your eyes. “I’m going to go” you say and you disappeared for weeks almost a good few months before you came back, different. Your hair was dyed black, your style was different, your personality was different. He changed you with that one word. Thing was he did love you, his heart didn’t let him know till it was too late.

Zayn:

"Ever worry that it might be ruined
And does it make you wanna cry?”

Zayn found you self-harming one day. You broke down as did he. He had never noticed till now. Your parents were always saying how bad he was for you, criticizing you on everything. It really got to you. The fans didn’t help, but you had a best friend there with you. She told you it would all be alright. After you calmed down Zayn left. He didn’t answer his phone. You waited a few hours sitting on the couch staring at the door waiting for him to come back. You almost gave up, starting to cry before the door opened. He saw you and picked you up. “You need to get help alright, Y/BF/N is here for you and so am I” With that sentence you knew he was staying through everything.

-----------------------

Posted by irishyouwerebritishh

1D Tumblr Imagines & Preferences ♫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें