He's the only one who...

Inspired by “You’re The Only One” by Maria Mena

Well I saw you with your hands above your head

Spinning around, trying not to look down

But you did, and you fell hard, on the ground

Louis — …makes you feel like the luckiest girl on the face of the earth. With just one look, Louis can transform your day from completely terrible to the best in your life so far. You’ve had boyfriends in the past, but no one has ever made you feel quite like Louis does. They would never tell you that you were beautiful all the time, or laugh with you during the dumb romantic comedies you have an obsession with. But Louis does. And because of that, you realize you are the luckiest girl in the world.

Then you stumbled around for a good ten minutes

And I said I’d never seen anyone look so dumb before

And you laughed and said I still know how to turn you on though

Zayn — …can calm the nightmares that seem to happen all the time. You wake up screaming, tears running down your cheeks, your hands clenching the sheets around you as you try to breathe around the sobs that wrack your body. But then an arm is curling around your waist, a soothing voice in your ear telling you that it’s alright, everything’s alright, it was just a dream. With those words, you breathe a little easier, your heart slows the race it started running, and you manage to calm down. Even so, the arm doesn’t leave your waist as you lie back down next to its owner, staring into those hazel eyes that express only concern and love for you. With this, you manage to fall back to sleep easily, no more terrors occurring for the rest of the night.

And I probably forgot to tell you this

Like that time I forgot to tell you about that scar

Remember how uncomfortable that made you feel?

Harry — …you can spill all your secrets out to. No matter how bad or embarrassing it may seem to you, you know that Harry will always be there simply to listen. If you have a problem, he’s the first person you to go, because he always has the perfect solution. Even when it was boy troubles, he helped you through it, and later you realized he did it despite his feelings for you. Because of this, you trust him with all your being and know that no matter what ever happens, Harry will always have your back and he’ll never let you down.

See you’re not what I expected

But you’re the only one who knows how to handle me

And you’re such a great kisser, and I know that you agree

Liam — …kisses you quite like that. It’s as if he is some sort of intimacy guru, knowing exactly how to kiss you whenever you’re in certain moods. He makes you feel so special and adored, with how his attention is completely on you and pleasing you and making you feel good. Never in your life had you ever experienced someone quite like Liam, but you don’t ever want to experience anyone ever again. Because you know that Liam is the guy for you, and no one else can compare ever again.

I guess there’s just a part of me that likes to bring you down

Just to keep you around

Because the day you realize how amazing you are

You’re going to leave me

Niall — …ever told you he loved you, and actually meant it. The first time he said it, it was when you were having a sad day. Nothing had gone right, and Niall had come over to cheer you up with food and movies. But it ended up being so much more romantic than that, because he looked you straight in the eye and expressed his true feelings for you. And you knew that he was telling the truth, just by how he said the words and how he looked at you. And you told him you loved him as well, because you did and you still do and you always will.

You’re the only one who

Drives me kicking and screaming through fast dreams

You’re the only one who

Knows exactly what I mean

---------

Posted by its-just-hollyn