He Get's Sick

He Get’s Sick

Harry: Harry was off to another day of interviews and meet and greets which means you where left home alone. While in the middle of watching your favorite show, Harry walks through the door holding his stomach, his face is pale and he’s coughing miserably. “I feel awful.” He whispers hoarsely as he buries his face in your shoulder, you frown and comb his curls with your fingers. You spend the rest of the week cuddling and nursing him back to his normal self.

Liam: You knew something was wrong when Liam refused to watch Toy Story with you during movie night. he’s a bit pale you notice, “I feel terrible.” He whispers against your ear, With a frown you take your nursing position and try to make him feel better. He ends up staying home for 3 days with a stomach virus. But, he says that it wasn’t all that bad when he had a Nurse as great as you!

Louis: He wasn’t his usual, crazy self this was the first thing you noticed on the morning of Tour Rehearsals, his voice was starting to get hoarse and his solos where a bit off. When you get home, he’s throwing up paired with a very high temperature . You send him off the bed this is where he stays until you nurse him to his normal, adorable yet crazy self.

Niall: “So, Nando’s tonight?” Your boyfriend just frowns and shakes his head covering his face with the cover to hide the coughing. “I think I’m getting sick.” He tells you quiet hoarse. You notice that his forehead is warm so you gather up some blankets, a few easy foods and some movies and take him into the living room where you nurse him to health (:

Zayn: “I look awful.” He whispers as he looks at himself in the mirror before coughing. “You sound terrible. Come on back to bed.” He jets out his lower lip and returns to bed. During the rest of the day, you feed him soup and give him hourly doses of medicine so he can feel better.

------------

Posted by   http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs