You Two Go Shopping

You Two Go Shopping

Harry: You and Your boyfriend decide to go to the mall, after walking around for a bit his eyes land on the Victoria Secrets Sign. He smirks and pulls at your hand walking into the store. You look around at bit and then you see your friend outside, You gasp and run to her chatting with her. You see Harry walking out the door minutes later with around 4 bags. "I got you something!" He says with a cheeky smile.

Liam: You and Liam go to your local store to pick up a few things for your son, James. He's at his Grandma's house but you want to surprise him when he gets home. Liam grabs a play sword and smiles at you tossing you another one. You two end up having a sword fight down the isles, you end up getting kicked out and Liam posts this on twitter: ' Had an amazing sword fight with [ twitter name ] but we got kicked out :/ I feel awful, sending the store managers a gift basket. '

Louis: "Oh! Oh And This." Louis exclaims picking up a few pieces of clothing for you "Louis," You whine holding the clothes that he already gave you moments ago. "This cost a fortune." He shakes his head and comes up kissing your lips. "It's fine baby." He whispers kissing you again. "You deserve it!" He smiles and then looks for more things.

Niall: "Baby, Please!" Niall yells running down the isle with two more bags of chips, you stare at him, then your completely full cart and sigh. "But I need them!" He pleads, you nod your head and he runs up to you kissing you. "Nothing else, Niall." You warn, you two walk a few feet before he disappears again when he reappears he has another cart and more things in there. "I'll take the things in the house." He says pushing more things in the cart.

Zayn: You and Zayn had been shopping almost all day, he smiles when you point to the music store. He nods his head and you to walk in looking at all the CD's and Instruments "I'm going to look for something, I'll be right back." You tell him, he nods and you walk away. When you return you can't find. You pout and look around when you see him listening to something, he's pretty into it to. You take the other head phone and bust out laughing when you hear him listening to Selena Gomez.

----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs