He Comes Home From Tour Late

Harry: You let Darcy stay up past her bed time so she could see her father when he came home, but after 12:30 you both fell asleep. When Harry walked in he expected his daughter and wife greeting him but instead there was silence. When he walked a bit farther in the house he saw you two soundly asleep in the love seat. He took Darcy to her room then awoke you with a kiss.

Liam: You put James to bed and promised to wake him up with his father arrived home. He protested continually getting out of bed, finally you decided to allow him to stay awake for a while. After around 20 minutes he was already asleep, you decided to take a little nap as well. Liam came through the door a few hours later, He kissed both of you and carried you off to bed.

Louis: "[y/n]! Tommy! I'm Ho--" He stopped when he saw his son and you asleep on the couch, his heart warmed and he gently took Tommy out of your arms kissing his head. "We'll have some fun tomorrow." He whispered shutting the door to his room, He came to wake you next. It's a good thing you got a bit of sleep, because you was going to need it. He told you... Cheeky boy.

Niall: The house was quiet and the only noise there was, happened to be the small patter of your puppies paws against the hardwood floor. "I'm home!" Niall called walking into the house, the puppy, which your daughter named after her 'uncle' Paul, started barking like crazy! Your daughter jumps up and runs to Niall. "Daddy!" She exclaims as he picks her up giving her a small kiss on the forehead. "Let's not wake mommy, okay?" Your daughter nods, Niall puts her to sleep then joins you on the couch.

Zayn: "Where's Mommy?" Zayn asks your son as he runs up to him in the dark house. "Mommy's in the bedroom." Your toddler stated, Zayn kissed his head and carried him into his room. After a while, he finally falls asleep. Your husband then proceeds to come in the room with you. He tries not to wake you as he climbs in the bed, but he does. You two cuddle and catch up on things until the sun comes up.

----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs