Weight

Louis: Your hand latched onto the last bag in his trunk, adjusting the backpack on your shoulder before getting ready to pull out your suitcase that probably weighed the most. “No, no. I’ll get that.” Louis came up behind you, shooing you away with his hands and a light kiss to your cheek. You were only a few steps away when you heard the loud thud, turning to see Louis straining to pick up your suitcase that was now on the ground. “What the hell?” He hissed between clenched teeth. “What did you pack?” His arms shook as he tried to lift it again before waddling up the walk with it in between his legs, muttering. “Women.”

Harry: Cocking his head to the side, he was amused at the pink blush the crossed your cheeks. “What? Just jump on.” You shook your head, pushing hair back behind your ear. “It’s okay. You don’t have to carry me.” He gave a sad smile when he saw you take a step back, watching as you tugged at the bottom of your worn shirt to try and hide. With three steps he had strode over to you, swooping you up into his arms. “Harry, put me down! I’m too heavy!” You exclaimed, squirming. Chuckling, he continued to carry you to the house. “No you’re not. You’re not heavy at all.” You carefully watched his face for any sign of struggle, and he rolled his eyes, kissing your nose. “You weigh nothing. Trust me beautiful.”

Niall: “Princess?” Your eyes trailed from the TV over to your boyfriend and you nearly laughed out loud at what you saw. “What are you doing?” He had rolled his tank up, caressing the sides of his tummy as if he was pregnant. “Uh, nothin’.” He quickly yanked his shirt back down, crossing his arms over it. “Jus’. Do ya think I’ve put on weight?” You copped an eye roll, leaning over to wrap your arms around his small waist. “No Niall. You haven’t put on weight. I don’t think you can, even if you tried.” You kissed his side, and he leaned away cackling, finding your butterfly kisses ticklish. Smirking, you continued your kisses, happy that he soon forgot about his weight scare. “You haven’t gained a pound. Promise.”

Liam: You stood at your bedroom doorway, heart nearly breaking when you spotted Liam in bed, face buried in his pillow, crying. “Liam?” Your voice startled him, head jerking up as he was quick to wipe away any stray tears. Frowning, you scooted into bed bedside him, pulling him close so his head rested on your chest. “You shouldn’t have to carry this weight on your shoulders Li.” He nodded- knowing you were right- his grip tightening around your waist. “Can you j-just stay?” Dragging your fingers through his hair, you hummed as he choked back another sob, determined to try and carry his weight for him.

Zayn: Slipping into the bathroom, you were sure to carefully shut the door, making sure that each of your movements were more quiet than the next. Letting out a breath, you grabbed the metal scale out from under the cupboard and placing it on the floor. Pressing your toe to it, you stepped on, watching and waiting for a large number to appear. “What are you doing?” You nearly jumped off the scale, disappointed to see a large E appear instead of numbers. “J-just checking.” He let out a loud sigh, grabbing the scale and placing it under his arm. “No more weighing yourself.” He grabbed your chin, forcing your eyes to meet his. “Perfect. Every inch of you.”

-----------

Posted by missmarisolmarie