Management won't allow you to come on tour

Harry: "I'm not doing anything until you allow her to come with me." Harry tells management at a meeting. He sticks to his word and doesn't do a interview, or anything. Finally. They agree and you're with him within the hour.

Liam: "Please? This isn't fair. I love her so much, you can't keep us apart." Of course he pulls the puppy dog face and you're there with him for the rest of tour.

Louis: He goes total diva and refuses to talk to anyone until you're allowed to come. "Please, Louis?" They beg, he simply shakes his head. "Fine! Fine! [y/n] can come!"

Niall: He sneaks you on tour actually! When Paul comes in to check on the boys at night, He see's you laying in bed asleep with Niall. He can't resit how cute you are together so he allows you to stay.

Zayn: He stays silent for a few days, then, He doesn't do interviews! "We'll let her come if you please do your work!" They hurriedly tell him, he smiles and that night he does the best performance ever!

----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs

Helllooo!

So, throughout the previous 100 preferences, i haven't made any Authors Notes.

I just want to say... Thankyou, everyone, so much!

So far, over 3 000 reads! Thats is.. just..!!!!

Thankyou for reading, and hopefully you'll continue reading! xxxx