One of you is sick

One of you is sick

Harry: "Hey Harry, are you feeling any better?" You walked into the living room to see your best friend, watching sad movies. "No" He sneezed and you just frowned because he just looked so sad. "Do you need anything?" You asked, looking at him. "More soup?" He asked, and you nodded before going into the kitchen to reheat some of the soup that you made earlier. You walked back to Harry and handed him the warm bowl, "Thanks babe, you’re the best of best friends." Harry smiled before taking a spoonful of soup. "No problem" You walked back into the kitchen, and started cleaning up a bit, after a while, you went to check on Harry and you found him sleeping. You just laughed quietly and covered him with another blanket before sitting next to him. "You can go home, you know. You don’t have to stay here." Harry mumbled, "It’s fine, I don’t mind staying. Besides, my best friend is sick and you always take care of me, so I figure I’ll return the favor." You said as Harry just nodded before falling asleep again.

Liam: "Babe, I told you not to walk in the rain without an umbrella." Liam said, laughing as he saw you with a red nose and tissues all over the bed. "Shut up and get me more tissues." You pouted, holding up the empty box, "Okay, anything else?" Liam asked, walking over and kissing your fever warm forehead. "Not right now" You laid back down and stared at the ceiling, Liam left and then returned with a new box of tissues and a handful of movies. "I figure we could have a movie marathon since you have to stay in bed all day." Liam laughed as he set up the DVD player then sitting next to you, "What if you get sick?" You asked as he put his arm around you. "Oh well, I’ll take the risk" He turned on the movie, which was the Disney film, Mulan. "I love you, you’re too sweet" You yawned and placed your head on his chest, "I love you too, now shush the movie is starting." Liam laughed and you spent the rest of the afternoon and evening watching Disney films and laughing at your boyfriend’s corny jokes.

Niall: You frowned as you rubbed small circles on Niall’s back, while he emptied his stomach. “I hate food poisoning” He muttered as he got up and walked to the sink and brushed his teeth. “It’ll be over in a few days.” You said as he got back in bed, you hated seeing Niall so sick with his cheeks flushed, making him look even more sick. “I know, but I can’t eat anything with puking!” He complained, and you just giggled. “Sorry babe, once you’re all better I’ll make you all your favorite foods.” You smiled, running your fingers through his messy, dirty hair. “I’m grateful for you. Thank you for dealing with me right now with all the sickness and complaining” Niall smiled weakly at you and you just nodded, “Thanks for letting me see you like this.” You joked. “Can you go get me some more ginger ale?” Niall asked, smiling slightly and you nodded and headed towards the kitchen. You grabbed a bottle of ginger ale and as you walked back into the bedroom, you could hear him puking again, which made you laugh a little.

Louis: "Y/N!" You sighed quietly before looking at your sick boyfriend, "Yes?" You asked, smiling sweetly. You loved Louis but you hated when he was sick because he turned into a needy, whiny baby and you were getting annoyed very quickly. "Give me the remote" Louis demanded and you looked and saw that it was in his reaching. "Get it yourself, you’re not that sick" You rolled your eyes and he just started coughing loudly. "Y/N, you’re suppose to take care of me!" Louis whined, "Shut the fuck up! I’ve been taking care of you for almost two weeks. I’m not your maid!" You screamed before storming off into the kitchen. A few minutes, you walked back into the bedroom and saw a sad looking Louis. "I didn’t mean to snap at you." You said sitting in front of him and he just looked at you, "I’m sorry I was being too needy." Louis said and you shrugged, smiling. "It’s okay babe. But, really get better because I’m tired of taking care of you." You laughed as he pulled a fake hurt expression. "That’s rude" Louis pouted, "Still love you sickie" You both laughed.

Zayn: "Who’s turn is it to go get the medicine?" You asked before you went into a coughing fit. "I’ll call one of the boys to get it" Zayn said tiredly as he got his phone off the dresser. You and Zayn were suffering from a stomach virus and neither of you wanted to get up and go out to get the medicine that would help you feel better. "I messaged Niall, and he said he’ll go get it" Zayn said and you just nodded, not feeling well enough to talk, "It’s your fault that we’re sick" You commented and Zayn just looked at you, you couldn’t help but laugh when you saw his usually always perfect hair messy and sticking out in every direction. "It’s yours" Zayn mumbled, placing his head under his pillow, you just reached over and playfully hit the pillow and Zayn’s voice was muffled. "Hey guys, I got you your stuff!" Niall appeared after a while and you smiled, "Thanks Niall" You said, taking the bottles that would make you feel better. "No problem, get better guys! I’ll show myself out." Niall smiled and then left. And, within hours, you and Zayn felt a lot better than earlier.

--------------

Posted by irresistiblepreferences