"I used to think that I was better alone.."

Louis: His fingers wove in and out of your hair, that was sprawled across his chest. Your fingers clutched his shirt softly, and your chest rose and fell, to the quiet patterns of your slow breathing. Louis' body shook beneath you as he chuckled to himself, "I used to think that I was better alone.. But God was I wrong.."

Niall: He was there, his hands clutching his stomach while his laughter erupted the room. Niall was real, that one perfect person you never thought you'd find. You could make him laugh, and you love it. When he calms down his eyes meet yours, "Niall, I used to think that I was better alone.. But you changed that." You say, the fun mood suddenly serious.

Zayn: Body's wrapped together in the sheets, Zayn kisses your forehead softly, while his arms move up and down your bare back, making you warm. He chuckles slightly and tenderly kisses your head again, "You know.. I used to think that I was better alone.. That nothing would be better then good ol' rigthty.."

Liam: You cried into his chest, your body shakes and Liam whispers soft hymns to make you quiet. His strong arms just take you in, embracing you as tight as could be. Being so hurt, and feeling like someone was there for you felt so right. "Liam, I used to think that I was better alone.. But I don't know where I'd be without you."

Harry: You were gone. When you left you took Harry with you. He was different now, cold and absent from the world. When you woke up to loud knocks on your own door, you could hear Harry yelling to you. "I know you're in there!" You open the door, "Y/N, I used.. To think that I was better alone.. Then you came along, and left, now I can't live alone. I need closure and you were it.."

------------------------------------

Posted by : fuck1dgetmoney