Wake Me Up (Song)

Wake Me Up (Song)

Harry: "I should ink my skin with your name"

"No, Harry you’re not getting my name tattooed," you mumble. "Come on Y/N, it won’t even be big," Harry says trying to convince you. "For the last time, I don’t want you to get my name tattooed on your skin," you reply. "I should ink my skin with your name, how about your initials those would be small," he continues begging. "Harry!" "Fine I won’t get your name tattooed, I but will your initials," he says wrapping his arms around you.

Louis: “Could you make me a cup of tea to open my eyes in the right way?

Louis had the flu, and since he had to perform like that in the concert he was exhausted. The minute he got home he feel asleep and crashed on the couch. You had been in the kitchen when you heard him say, “Love, could you make me a cup of tea to open my eyes in the right way,” he says before getting up. “Anything for my sick boyfriend,” you reply getting the things ready.

Zayn: “And I think you hate the smell of smoke, you always try to get me to stop”

You looked closely as he took out another cigarette from the box. Its not that you didnt like him smoking, you were just worried about his health. He was about to light it when he saw you and put it back in the box and walked over to you. “Zayn I know it can be hard to quit but you have to try your best,” you say wrapping your arms around his body. “I’m trying my best to quit for you, okay?”

Niall: "But you drink as much as me, and I get drunk a lot"

Niall never thought he’d find a girl that drank as much as him, but he was wrong until he found you. “Hopefully I don’t get too drunk tonight,” you tell Niall before taking a sip. “But you drink as much as me, and I get drunk a lot,” he says laughing. “We’re definitely getting drunk,” he adds as he pulls you onto the dance floor almost making you drop your drink. “Yes we are,” you say following him.

Liam: "So I’ll take you to the beach and walk along the sand."

It was yours and Liam’s one year anniversary of being together and he was making plans of where to take you. “We could go to France, Spain, anywhere you like,” he sees searching on his laptop. “How about a trip to the beach,” you answer. “The beach?” “Yes.” “So I’ll take you to the beach and walk along the sand,” he says before kissing you passionately on the lips.

---

Posted by malikzapper