furniture shopping

Posted by ; bringthepaayne

Harry: "what about this one?" he calls, flopping onto a chocolate brown couch, dragging you down onto the cushion beside him. the two of you have been searching through the store for a good hour, Harry sitting on every couch he could get his scrawny butt on, making sure you sat on it too, of course. the two of you sit there for a moment and then he looks at you. "I like this one. what d'you think, babe?" he squeezes your hand. "I think this is the one." you laugh and nod along with him. "I do like it, Harry," you smile, putting a hand on his jaw and pulling him into a kiss. "and it's big enough to fool around on." you wink and he grins, kissing you once more.

Liam: it's not your favourite thing in the world, but since you and Liam...broke the bed you don't really have a choice in the matter, unless you'd "like to sleep on the floor" as he affectionately puts it. you attempt to retort that it's just as much his fault as it is yours, but he's hearing none of it. "oh, Li, what about this one?" you ask, walking over to a gorgeous four poster, running your hand over one of the pillars. "it's nice," he comments, slinging his arms around your waist and kissing your neck ."you like it?" "I do," you reply, turning to look at him. "good," he says after a beat, looking around for an employee. "then this is the one."

Louis: "Lou, for the fourteenth time, a baby cannot sleep in a race car bed!" you laugh, crossing your arms over your chest while Louis fawned over the blue car-shaped bed he'd found in the corner of the store. "I know!" he ran over to you, running his hands up and down your arms. "I'm just messing with you, sweetheart." he let you over to the baby section of the furniture store and walked over to a pretty white crib, running his hand along the painted wood. "what about this one, babe?" he asked, reaching for your hand when you made your way over to him. "I love it," you replied, running a hand over your six-month-old bump and leaning in to kiss Louis's cheek. "it's perfect."

Niall: you two have this habit of going to IKEA when you're hungover. it probably sounds silly or weird, but the best cure for your aching bodies and groggy heads is to walk around the giant store, hand in hand. Niall loves it especially, because he can pick a room and imagine the two of you in it in the future, or even when you get back to his place, where you've more or less moved in. but when you pull him down onto one of the beds or couches, or make him sit at a kitchen stool while you flit about, he grins at you and thinks about how lucky he is to have a girl like you.

Zayn: of course, he manages to fall asleep. you two have finally decided to get out of the tiny apartment you've been living in for what seems like forever and actually get a house of your own. this, of course, means furnishing said house. you don't mind it, picturing all the furniture in your new house, imagining everything you and Zayn will do in this new place. you've finished talking to the employee that's been helping you when you realize that Zayn isn't beside him and that's when you find him, completely passed out on one of the beds, arms crossed over his chest and pout in full force.