Mr. and Mrs...

Styles: "Styles, don't you dare." he knows he shouldn't, but oh, does he want to. he can feel it with his fingers, the simple lacy garter around your thigh is asking for him to, begging for him to do something. "don't what, do this?" he slowly pulls your dress over his head as he ducks underneath, the crowd surrounding you gasping and laughing quietly. you can feel his mouth everywhere but the garter; up your calf, around your knee, skirting up your thigh as his hot breath hits your thin panties. "Harry, don't-" he snatches the garter and pulls in from your leg and out from your dress, the lace hanging from his teeth. "got you, Mrs. Styles."

Payne: you had to give yourself a reminder to thank your incredible maid of honour a billion times for doing this; taking care of the guests in the break between your ceremony and your reception so the two of you could take a walk together as husband and wife. "y'know, I've waited for so long for this." you gaze up at him, the sunlight from between the trees hitting his face so perfectly, your hands embracing each other tightly between you. "for your wedding?" he laughs, squeezing your hand tighter. "no, to finally be able to call you Mrs. Payne." you smile back at him, bumping shoulders and exchanging loving glances as you continue your peaceful walk together, knowing you'd waited for it too.

Tomlinson: the champagne had already begun to hit you about an hour ago and you hadn't stopped, or let alone had anyone try to stop you yet. of course, you'd gotten most of the important stuff out of the way and all there really was left to do was party. "hey now, Mrs. Tomlinson, don't be drinkin' it all too fast!" you hear your husband utter, leaning in closer to your slightly swaying body. "and if we're lucky, we can take whatever's left with us back to the hotel. sound good, my love?" unable to contain your giggles, you nuzzle your rosy cheeks into his neck and let them slip. sighing in contentment, his hands link around your waist, not wanting to let you go.

Horan: "c'mere, Horan!" Niall shouts, calling you over to the cake table. you shake your head as you stride over, your dress flowing behind your figure with grace. "okay, but you have to promise me that you won't smear the cake all over my face, alright?" he laughs, his smile never fading as he grabs hold of your hands in his, easily cutting the first slice of cake for the two of you and placing it onto a paper plate. you pick up a piece of the dessert between your fingers and bring it to his lips as he does the same, both of you reaching forward and smearing the iced cake onto each other's faces. "what did I say, Horan!" he cackles back at you, reaching forward and pulling you into his arms and kissing the icing off your lips. "'m sorry, Mrs. Horan, but can we save some o' dis fer later?" you can't help but laugh and nod, kissing him once again.

Malik: the DJ calls out for your family and friends to welcome the newlyweds, and the two of you couldn't be happier. you walk out into the reception hall bearing your clasped hands and bright smiles, blushing at the many oohs and aahs from your guests. Zayn takes your waist in his other hand and spins you into him, catching you against his broad chest and smiling down at you as you begin to dance to your first song as husband and wife. "well, Mrs. Malik, how are we feeling?" you grin and press your lips against his slowly, moving again to be cheek to cheek. "fantastic, Mr. Malik. and yourself?" he laughs again, pressing you closer to him. "fantastic."

---------------------------

http://bringthepaayne.tumblr.com/tagged/preference