When Your Flat get's broken into

Harry: It's the middle of the night. Your flat is completely black. And Quiet. Well, So you thought. Suddenly there is a loud crack of glass, your head flies off the pillow looking around. You don't risk anything, you quickly grab the phone and call 911, they're there within minutes and a police office escorts you out of your room. You see the damage down to your once beautiful flat. Pictures are smashed and your things had been rummaged through. You notify Harry in tears, you can't quit crying knowing how close you came to death. Harry is there within 6 hours, he insists that you more immediately and whenever he goes on tour, you go with him.

Liam: You had just returned home from taking your daughter to daycare, you notice the door is somewhat cracked, you bit your lip but just take it as though you forgot to lock it. When you walk in your breath is knocked out of you. Vulgar words are painted on the walls and pictures are smashes, your jewelry is gone. You call Liam after calling the police, You sob with your daughter in his arms when he returns home. He decides to take you with him on tour and when you return, you will go look for new flats.

Louis: You'd been out for a few days visiting with your family, when you return home, you find all of your belongs scattered around your house and your priceless valuables gone. The police do everything they can to try to find whoever took your things but has no luck. Louis is pissed at himself because He left you there but even madder at management who won't let him return home. He disobeys them and comes home anyways. You two find a nice new flat in a secure part of town and from now on, wherever he goes. You Go.

Niall: You've finally gotten over your fear of being alone at your flat when the worst happens, you go to the market and when you return nothing is the same. The ring that Niall purchased you before he left is gone along with most of your other things. Within the day, you go through around 5 police officers and tons of tears. Niall arrives and takes you in his arms promising you nothing like that would ever happen again.

Zayn: You'd been getting some hate from some people on twitter threatening you of things, but Zayn convinced you that you was safe. This was one of those few times he was wrong. You'd come home from shopping with your girlfriends and found your house terrorized by spray paint, and rips and cuts of a knives through your couch and bed. Your pictures where smashed and your things where gone. You where heartbroken. Zayn flew you out to him and promised you would be safe, no matter what because he wouldn't leave your side.

-----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs