He protects you from fans/paparazzi

Liam : You flew out to Florida to visit Liam because thats where One Direction was stopped on tour.  Liam had a day off so he promised to take you to Universal Studios.  You walked hand-in-hand out of the hotel into a huge mob of fans.  The already loud mob grew even louder.  Shrieks pierced your ears.  Liam’s hand gave your hand a comforting squeeze and and smiled to the crowd. There were two security guards with you guys keeping the fans from hopping over the baracades and getting to you.  “Liam can we please have a picture?”  A young girl asked sweetly.  You knew Liam wasn’t going to be able to resist the little girl and you didn’t really mind.  Liam snapped a picture with the little girl and started walking again but tons of fans begged and pleaded for pictures or autographs.  Liam shot you and apologetic look, but you honestly didn’t care.  Liam loves his fans and you understand that he wants to make them happy, plus Liam was sensible, he wouldn’t take a photo with every single one. You waited patiently, chatting with fans, as Liam smiled with girls.  He was only taking photos with people close to the baracades, there was a sea of girls, you couldn’t blame him.  But once fans realized his pattern they began shoving and pushing to get to the front.  “(Y/N)!  Tell Liam to take a picture with me!”  A girl began screaming.  Liam was about ten feet away from you so he didn’t hear.  You shot her a smile but you felt awkward, he was with other fans you couldn’t pull him away.  “Tell him!”  She and her friends screamed again.  “He’s over there right now.  Maybe he’ll come back over here.” You smiled.  “You bitch!  Just bring him over here.”  You were appauled at this girls manners, or lack there of.  Her and her friends were screaming and laughing at you, just being down right disrespectful, as they pushed there way to the front.  “Bitch.  You’re so ugly.”  They snarled at you.  You turned your back but they kept screaming rude things at you.  “Will you please stop?”  Liam wrapped his hands protectively around you and yelled at the girls.  “Oh my gosh!  Liam can we have a picture?”  The same rude girl asked.  “No.”  He snicked and walked away holding you close to him.  “I’m so sorry, babe.”  He kissed you passionately, obviously to show the rude girl how he loved you and not her. 

Zayn : Zayn took you out for dinner in London to celebrate his first night back from tour.  He missed Nandos since there weren’t many in America but mostly he missed you.  You were both excited to get back to his flat to spend time together but when you walked out the Nandos exit, there were tons of paparazzi waiting outside.  The flashed were blinding you.  You held onto Zayn’s hand and kept your head down hoping Zayn would lead the way for you.  Paparazzi chased you guys.  The flashes were so bright.  You were starting to panic.  You couldn’t see anything and you surrounded by men you didn’t know.  Zayn noticed you weren’t doing well so he pulled you close into him.  “Please, leave us alone.”  He said pushing his way through the paparazzi.  “Please, give us space.  Have some respect.” His voice was calm but still firm.  The paparazzi gave a little space but they were still following you, but by this point you were nearly at the car.  Zayn walked you to the passenger side and helped you in, making sure not to leave you alone with the paps. 

Louis : You stood front row of One Direction’s concert.  You were dancing along to the songs and having a good time watching your boyfriend, Louis, perform.  He was killing it.  The boys exited the stage for an quick intermission.  Fans surrounded you begging you fro photos and autographs.  You smiled and awkwardly signed whatever they asked you too by just writing your name.  Soon the lights dimmed and the boys were about to come back on, but a few more fans walked up to you.  They didn’t want autographs though.  “You’re such a slut!  I know you’re only dating Louis for the fame!”  One shouted.    “You stole my boyfriend you bitch!”  The crowd started roaring with excitement as the boys were back onstage so you couldn’t hear what the girls were saying but they were still screaming things at you.  Tears filled yours eyes and they laughed but they didn’t stop saying things.  They were surrounding you and throwing things.  It’d gotten way out of hand.  You turn back to the stage to try ignore them and Louis is standing right above you onstage.  He shoots the girls a dirty look and pulls you up on the stage to get you away from them.  “You alright, love?”  He kisses you, onstage, infront of the whole audience.  Most of the audience cheered but you could see the girls who had been giving you trouble booing.  “If you don’t respect my girlfriend, you don’t respect me. And quite frankly, I don’t want you here.”  Louis said looking those girls dead in the eye.  The taunting smirks dropped into embarrassed blank faces.  You smiled and kissed Louis again.

Harry : You and Harry went out with the boys for a bit of partying.  After a few hours you and Harry decided to head back to his flat.  You left the club to find a swarm of paparazzi outside.  It was unlike anything you’d seen before.  Harry did his best to hold you close but the paparazzi were still straight in your faces.  They were kneeling down in front of you and you nearly tripped.  Harry caught you when you stumbled.  “Please, back off.”  He warned.  The paparazzi were relentless.  They were trying to get photos up your dress and thats when Harry lost it.  “Are you fucking kidding me?”  He shoved the paparazzi that tried to get a shot up your skirt.  When Harry pushed the guy, the other paparazzi backed off, but still took photos from afar.  “Let me see your camera.  Show me your shots!”  You hadn’t seen him this angry before.  The guy shook his head ‘no.’  “Delete any fucking shot you got up her dress you, asshole!”  He screamed and got close to the guy again, ready to hit.  “Harry!  Let’s just go.”  You pulled him back, not wanting him to get in trouble for assault.  “I swear to God, I will sue if those photos wind up on the internet.”  Harry took your hand and you headed to the car. ”I’m sorry about that.”  He kissed your cheek.  You smiled at how cute Harry when he was yelling at the paparazzi for disrespecting you.

Niall :  You and Niall were flying back to London after being on holiday.  As soon as you landed and exited the airport, the parking lot was packed with fans.  “Niall! (Y/N!)”  They all screamed.  You and Niall waved, but you just wanted to get back to the flat so you didn’t stop much.  The fans weren’t satisified by the waves.  As soon as they realized you and Niall were walking away, they started chasing you guys.  “Excuse us.”  Niall smiled trying to get through the pack of fans that surrounded you.  You weren’t getting uncomfortable.  Some fans started coming to closer to you.  They were grabbing your arm, trying to push you away so they could get closer to Niall.  It wasn’t that they were trying to be rude, they were just trying to get to Niall.  “Please don’t push me.”  You said trying to be polite as possible.  Niall turned his head and saw fans pushing you out of the way.  “Guys, stop.”  He pulled you closer to him but the fans were in the way.  “Stop!”  He was louder and sterner this time.  “Please be respectful.  You can’t just push her like that.”  He was getting angry but he was trying to hide it.  Niall pulled you in super close to him, making sure no fans could push you away and made his way through the crowd and safely to the car. 

------------------

Posted by: http://preference-directioners.tumblr.com/