You're the reason why I'm home.

Harry: He allowed the duffle bag to drop with a soft thud once he set foot inside the dark apartment, a sigh involuntarily escaping from his lips. He was tired, so tired. Tired of the touring, tired of sleeping in a different bed every night, tired of being away. Tired of not seeing you. Harry walked into the kitchen, using his index finger to flick the light switch on before heading towards the refrigerator. He pulled a water bottle out, tossing it between his two hands as he made his way into the living room. It was late and he didn't have the heart to wake you, so he decided a proper reunion would be shared once you woke the next day. The bottle then slipped from his grasp, his mouth fallen agape in adoration. You were curled into foetal position in the far side of the couch with your eyes shut with sleep, a blanket Anne had given you for one of your birthdays keeping you warm. He made his way to the couch, falling to his knees in front of you with a strained cry forcing its way out of his mouth. "God, I missed you," he murmured, his right hand hovering over you before gently resting on the back of your head. "I missed you so much," he uttered, a sob quickly following his words before he buried his face in your hair.

Liam: "Two more hours and I get to be in bed and sleep the rest of my life away because I can't handle school anymore." You huffed to your friend sitting beside you. She rolled her eyes at your dramatization, not bothering with a response. With another sigh, your eyes pulled from the clock on the wall and returned to the assignment in front of you. Just as you were about to close the last paragraph of the essay, your friend gave your arm a nudge. "Are you serious!?" You exclaimed, eyes bulging at the scribble that ran through the lower half of your paper. "Now I'm going to have—" The words stopped and your mouth fell open when your eyes flickered to see what your friend had motioned towards. Liam stood at the frame of the door, his right hand awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as his other hand gave you a small wave. "Bye," you murmured to your friend before shoving your things in your bag and sprinting out of the classroom, despite your teacher's protests. As soon as you stepped out of the room, a pair of hands grabbed your hips, pulling your body as close to him as physically possible. "You're home," you murmured, wrapping your arms around him so your hands rested against his shoulder blades. He simply nodded, mumbling, "I'm home."

Louis: Pushing the front door open, his hands were still trembling with the nerves collecting in his body; he hadn't even bothered to slide his suitcases in. Louis took in a sharp inhale as he stepped inside the apartment, his eyes whirling around to make sure he spotted you before you had the chance to utter a word. And when his gaze rested on you peeking behind the wall, an involuntary whimper slipped past his closed lips as he took the few steps towards you. His feet came to an abrupt stop only a foot shy of you. Sheepishly, your hand waved at him as you mumbled, "Hi." His lips stuck together, a short-lived sigh leaving his nose as he closed the space between you two. "Hi?" He murmured, his face burying into your hair. "I'm gone for six months and all I get is 'hi'?" Your arms moved to loosely wrap around his torso, your fingers instinctively grabbing handfuls of his shirt. Unable to speak another word, you simply nodded your head before burying your face further into his chest. Louis's fingers threaded through your hair comfortingly, a low hum leaving his lips before he whispered, "S'alright, love. No need to cry; I'm here now."

Niall: Swinging your bag off your shoulder, you half-heartedly tossed it into the corner before throwing your keys onto the counter. You let out a short huff, your hands stressfully rubbing at your forehead as you made your way into the living room of your apartment. You were about to plop onto the couch when a low chuckle forced your hands to drop from your face. You had to blink a good ten times before your brain began to register that it was really Niall sitting in the far end of the couch, his hands knit together and a sheepish smile spread across his face. This wasn't an illusion. "You asshole!" You exclaimed as you pounced on him, his sturdy arms gripping your waist to keep you two from falling. "You told me you weren't coming back for another two days! You can't just lie about those things, Niall! That's sick!" The smile on his face only grew wider as he repositioned you so you were seated on his thighs, your knees resting on either side of him. Niall leaned his forehead against your shoulder, his lips barely grazing over your exposed collarbone as he chuckled. "Sorry," he murmured. "I got confused?" Rolling your eyes at his lame excuse, your fingers ran through his tousled hair as you muttered, "You're a really shit liar, Horan."

Zayn: He was 'the quiet one', 'the mysterious one', 'the one always by himself'. He was never all that energetic in comparison to the others. But reuniting with you was a different story altogether, and people realized that on that early morning. As soon as he stepped into the terminal, his brown eyes scanned the growing crowds, his right hand reaching up to rub at his chin. He was patient, making sure his eyes got a good look at every face before moving onto the next. The last thing he wanted to do was skip over you. Once Zayn spotted you, his hands released their grip on the suitcase handle before he sprinted in your direction. It was quite difficult with the amount of people seeing his sudden movement and immediately following after him, but Zayn was able to wrap his arms around you before anything happened and the crowd instantaneously stopped a few feet short of you two. "I love you," he stated as soon as he had you in his embrace. "I love you and I don't ever want to leave you ever again. Please, come with me next time. I don't care if you have to skip school or work or anything, just come with me." His face buried into the crook of your neck, his breathing shaken as he whispered, "Please."

----------

Posted by bcobear