He Has A Nightmare While On Tour

Harry: The boys were finally starting to fall asleep after a busy day when they hear Harry shouting your name, Louis is the first one to reach him shaking and calling out his name. Finally, Harry wakes up, tears streaming down his face "Is She Okay!? What happened?!" He exclaims looking around at his 4 best friends sitting on his bed with concerned faces. "Harry.." Louis reasons, "It was just a dream, [y/n] is fine." Harry takes a breath of relief before grabbing his phone. "I'll just call and make sure."

Liam: Liam has fallen asleep on the couch in their dressing room while they're preparing for a photo shoot. The boys think nothing of it, until he starts to toss about whining your name. Niall makes his way over to him lightly shaking him awake "What is it?" He questions, Liam, which is very frightened jumps off the couch hunting for you. "She's at home, mate." Niall grabs his shoulder and makes him explain everything. He tells a horrible story of how something bad happened to you, when he's done he grabs his phone calling you up. "I just can't wait till you can come visit me." He whispers out of breath.

Louis: Harry and Louis had to share a hotel room, which they didn't mind. Louis went to bed before Harry claiming that he was tired and he had a awful headache. A few hours later, when Harry gets into his bed Louis starts yelling curse words and begging at your name. Hurriedly, Harry jumps out of bed to the side of his best friend. After a few minutes Louis wakes up with tears in his eyes, he says nothing to Harry and calls you making sure that you're okay, and telling you that you need to come visit him, and soon.

Niall: It'd been a long day, so Niall was excited to get to sleep that night. It isn't long until he is awoken by Zayn who has a very worried look on his face. "You where screaming out [y/n], and you were crying." Zayn tells him, Niall wipes his eyes free of the tears and walks over to the hotel phone making sure that you're okay, and making plans for you to visit him later that week.

Zayn: Zayn is always afraid when he's away from you, not that you mind, you find it somewhat sweet. But this does mean that he checks up on you in odd times of the night, this night was like any other. Your phone rang at 4 in the morning, on the other line a sobbing Zayn. This frightened you, he told you of how he had a nightmare that you left him, and that you told him you hated him. You frown wanting to take him in your arms and tell him it's okay, but you can't. "I'll never leave you, how about I come see you later on this week." You can feel him smile on the other line as he tells you okay.

-----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs