Your first time going on a red carpet with him

Liam : http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet_with_liam/set?id=51935774 (Your dress)

You were in the limo approaching the event.  As soon as you got out of the limo you’d be on the red carpet, being photographed by tons of paparazzi and being stared at by thousands of Liam’s fans.  The thought made you want to throw up.  “Babe, you’re shaking a bit.” Liam giggled.  “I’m really nervous.”  “You have nothing to be worried about.  (Y/N), you look stunning.”  He placed a gentle kiss on your cheek, so he wouldn’t mess up your lip gloss. “My gown is long, what if I trip?”  All sorts of terrible thoughts ran through your head.  “I’ll be holding you close.  I won’t let you fall.  We just have to walk down the carpet and take a few photos.  It’s easy.”  He took your hand and gave it a squeeze.  You were starting to calm down a bit.  But then the limo came to a stop.  It was time to get out.  Liam was closer to the door so he got out first and then helped you out.  You smoothed down your gown and were ready to go.  When you came into view of people, everyone started screamed.  You flashed smiles and waves as you and Liam slowly walked the carpet.  You stopped every few steps to pose for the hundreds of cameras.  “Liam!  (Y/N)!  Over here please!”  “Can we get a kiss?”  “To your right!”  The media and paparazzi yelled trying to get your attention so they’d get a good photo.  It overwhelmed you a bit, but then you remembered you were in Liam’s grasp.  His arm was around your waist pulling you close to him.  And when it was time to walk, he took your trembling hand.  Finally it was over with.  “You did great.”  He smiled and kissed you smack on the lips, now that there were no more photos you didn’t need the lip gloss. 

Zayn : http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet_with_zayn/set?id=51936614 (Your Dress)

You watched Zayn walk down the carpet with the boys.  They all stood in a clump, all of the smiling expect for Zayn who just did his little sexy smirk.  You were his date to the event but you weren’t planning on walking any carpets.  It was the Red Carpet for the Brit Awards and One Direction was nominated so of course you were going to support Zayn.  When he got to the end of the carpet he told you they wanted each of the boys to walk indiviually. “I’d rather you come with me.”  He gave you a sweet smile.  You knew Zayn would be uncomfortable by himself so you agreed to go.  But you were so nervous inside.  Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall were all spread out on the carpet.  Making conversation with each other from ten feet away.  It was clear they felt awkward doing it along.  You and Zayn were told to go on the carpet.  Zayn held you close and both of you gave closed lip smiles to the hundreds of flashing cameras.  You were actually shaking.  It was so scary.  Zayn took your hand and held it tightly as you walked forward a few steps.  You smiled at him and he smiled back.  Tons of cameras flashed at the opportunity to get you two actually smiling.  You and Zayn laughed awkwardly and whispered as the you stood still for the cameras to get photos, but neither of you could handle anymore posing.  So you looked into Zayn’s eyes, and his eyes into yours, the whole time.  As long as you pretended the cameras weren’t there, you weren’t nervous.

Harry : http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet_with_harry/set?id=51936102 (Your Dress)

"You look really hot, babe."  Harry said once you walked out of your hotel room.  You were glad he thought so because you’d done hair and makeup yourself.  Which you were used to, but this was for a huge red carpet event, everyone else’s hair would be done professionaly.  Your makeup was simple and your hair was straight and sleek.  It’s was classic.  But your dress had a lot of sparkle so it would stand out.  You were pretty excited.  Just a little insecure.  You didn’t think you would be as pretty as all the other celebrities in attendance.  You and Harry walked to the lobby of the hotel ready to get into the limo with the other boys.  They were already waiting in the lobby and you got a lot of whistles as they saw you.  You blushed a bit.  "She does look great, doesn’t she?"  Harry smiled proudly.  You arrived and got out of the limo and headed on to the carpet.  Harry walked with his hand practically on your ass making you blush the whole time.  The fans were generally lovely to you, calling you beautiful and waving at you.  The paps even got a few adorable photos of you and Harry.

Louis : http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet_with_louis/set?id=51936462 (Your Dress)

When Louis invited you to the red carpet, he’d asked you by showing you a gorgeous Robert Cavalli gown he bought for you to wear.  And now that the day of the event had come, he surprised you with a hair and makeup team.  By the time you were done you looked flawless.  You hoped you didn’t sweat your makeup off, you were extremely nervous.  You had gotten in the limo and soon after the boys piled in.  “You look beautiful.”  Louis kissed you.  “Thank you for everything, Louis.”  “I know you’re nervous about this, and I really appreciate you coming, I just wanted to make it all easier on you.”  You smiled at how sweet he was.  The boys and Louis cracked jokes the whole way there easing your nerves.  You arrived and it was completely mental out there.  So many people.  Louis helped you out of the limo and took a good look at you and smiled.  You blushed a bit.  Your dress was hard to walk in as it is, but add heels and it was nearly impossible.  But Louis kept you steady.  The posing got less and less awkward as you went along.  By the end of the carpet you and Louis were making crazy faces and just completely being yourselves. 

Niall : http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet_with_niall/set?id=51936856 (Your Dress)

You smiled at your reflection in the mirror.  You looked very elegant and classy in your navy blue gown.  Niall’s hands wrapped around you and you saw his reflection beside yours.  “Wow.  You look amazing.” He kissed your cheek.  “Are you ready?”  He asked.  “As I’ll ever be.”  You smiled nervously at him.  “Listen, don’t be nervous.  It’s just like taking pictures.  And you look beautiful so the pictures will all be nice.”  Both of you giggled.  “Promise to stay with me?”  You asked.   “I’ll be right by your side the whole time.”  The two of you left the hotel and went straight to the Red Carpet.  Cheers and screams filled the air once the first person laid their eyes on you and Niall.  Everyone was screaming not just his name, but yours as well.  You felt pressure but it also boosted your confidence knowing they liked you.  You and Niall smiled for the cameras and he even kissed your cheek in a few of the photos.  It turned out that you had nothing to worry about.  You saw the pictures online and you and Niall looked adorable.  He even changed his twitter icon to a candid photo a paparazzi snapped of you two laughing and you walked the carpet hand in hand. 

------------------

Posted by : http://preference-directioners.tumblr.com/