do what you want with my body (clean)

Posted by ; bringthepaayne

Harry: "Hmm..." kiss. "What about..." kiss. "Italy?" kiss. "Or... how about Greece? Always wanted to go to Greece..." kiss. "Babe?" kiss. "Babe." He stops in his tracks, still hovering over your stomach. "Hmm?" "You even listening?" kiss. "Harry!" He lifts his head and rests his chin just above our belly button, staring lovingly into your eyes. "Yes, love. You were thinking of Italy but then changed your mind to Greece because you've never been. I listen, I'm just multi-tasking. And now I'm going to go back to kissing while listening to you and thinking of how you would look dressed as a Greek Goddess..." kiss. You lift his head from your lower stomach before he reaches your waistband, catching his eyes again. "Haz, this is our honeymoon, not mine. I would very much like your input too, y'know." He lifts himself up and crawls overtop of your body, hands and knees planted on either side of you, his lips just hovering above yours. "I'll love anywhere we go as long as you're the one beside me with my wedding band around your ring finger, y'know." He kisses you quickly before moving back down, lips and fingers dangerously close to your waistband. "Now, would you please pick a place so we can move onto doing more important thing, love?" kiss. You scoot down lower and flip him over, ghosting your lips on his, whispering out "Greece it is" before moving onto those very important things.

Liam: His long fingers reach yet another little knot in your hair, untangling it before he could do any more damage to it and get scolded at for making your hair into a giant knot. He smoothes the pieces back down, bringing his hand back up and sending them through again, detangling any more knots along the way. "Hey, Li?" "Yes love?" You lean further back into his embrace, his chest warm against your back. "Have you thought about the future?" His fingers still for just a moment, which to him was just a reaction to his breath catching in his throat and a smile slowly forming, but to you meant hesitation and that you made the wrong move. Instinctively, you begin to move further away from him. "Sorry, I'll just-" He pulls you back into his chest, pressing a slow kiss to your head before his fingers resume their pattern of threading themselves through your hair. "Of course I do. That's why I stopped for a second, I couldn't believe that you thought everything that I do. Now, what'd you wanna know, love?" He asks, hooking his chin over your shoulder as you two begin discussing your hopes and dreams of your lives together, never once letting his fingers fall from your hair.

Louis: "Don't- please Lou, I just- please-" You gasp out, hoping he'd finally take mercy on your poor, over-tickled body and let you go. "What's the matter, babe? Cat got your tongue?" He quips, fingers not letting down from their spots against your ribcage. He's been doing this for the past ten minutes ever since he came home. He'd kicked off his shoes and shut the front door, dropping his keys and his coat before strolling over to you on the couch, snuggled in one of his shirts; his favourite shirt, to be exact. And unbeknownst to you, that's the silly reason behind the attack. So, when he noticed you clad in that and a pair of your boy short panties and loose pajama shorts, he swept you off your bum and off to the bedroom, plopping you onto the bed as his fingers found your sides. "Lou, don't- just stop-" "Did you say 'don't stop'? Trust me, babe, I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon." He straddles your waist, his slim frame proving to be stronger than anyone thought as he had you pinned underneath him. After several failed attempts to use your hands to bat his away from your ticklish ribs, you grasped his wide eyed, smirking face and pulled it down to yours, kissing him with every fibre in your being. And thankfully, knowing what that did to him, you felt him begin to melt above you while his fingers rested against your waist, digging in slightly as a moan escaped his mouth. You used this new vulnerability to easily flip him over and begin tickling his sides, hearing his musical laugh and yelps as you gave him his well-earned payback.

Niall: "Ni?" He leaned down, face close to yours against the pillow, face down. "Yes, darlin'?" "Do you, uhm, know what you're doing?" He laughed quietly, before sitting back up and uncapping the bottle of massage oil, pouring a little (too much) onto your back before replying, his Irish brogue making your heart flutter. "Hmm... nope. But it can't be too hard! What could be so bad 'bout dis?" His places his hands into the oil, rubbing it around the contours of your back and arms, watching and laughing as some of it dripped down your sides and onto the bedding beneath you. "But Niall, you're going to make a mess! And then we'll have to wash the sheets..." "Darlin', I tink we have ta wash'em anyways, I mean, do ye remember las' night?" You blushed furiously, shoving your face further into the pillow before telling him to continue. You realized after a while of him doing this that he actually wasn't that bad. His calloused fingers soothed the oil into your skin, rubbing out the kinks and kneading your sore and strained muscles you didn't even know were sore and strained. "Babe, can you do this more often?" He laughed quietly, placing his hands firmly on your back, leaning down and kissing your lips slowly, muttering "Sure ting, darlin'" and continuing to relieve your tension, one knot at a time.

Zayn: "Babe, you got to stop moving or else this won't be good." He repeated to you for the ninth time in two hours. "I'm sorry, Zayn. Really. It's just a little boring lying here... and it also tickles a bit." He smiled down at you, just taking his eyes off his painting for a moment to catch yours before bringing them back to his art. He loved you being his canvas, his own personal canvas. He's done some other stuff along your skin, mostly private things that had either included several food items you'd see at a sundae bar or using hickeys to decorate your skin beautifully. But this time, you let him use his paints to convey an image onto your delicate skin. So, he jumped at the chance, grabbing his art supplies and setting up on the bed while you took off your pants and shirt, left only in a matching black bra and panty set that contrasted with your skin beautifully. And he'd known what he wanted to paint on you, not allowing you to fully see it until he was done. He stroked your stomach with the paintbrush, marks of gold and red and green onto your midsection. He'd (thankfully) put on some background music so you didn't have to sit there in absolute boredom. Really, you loved helping him with this, but he had something to do whereas you didn't. But when he finally got that little gleam in his eye, you knew he was done. You lifted your head to try and see what the painting was when he pushed you back down and tilted your head to the side, lifting one of your hands to rest right beside your face, the other laid at your side. "Now, I want you to stay like this for a bit, yeah?" You hummed in response, watching him walk across the room and grab his camera, standing on the bed and pointing it down at you. "Now, close your eyes for me, love." You did as he said when you heard a quiet 'click' and a sigh before the bed bounced back up, feeling it sink back down at your head as his hand fit his and yours together. "Look." You opened your eyes and stared at the camera screen, the beautiful red rose painted onto your stomach. "I wanted to try and capture the beauty of that rose I saw, and the beauty I always see in you." You smiled up at him, his words making your eyes sting from the tears as you pulled him down and kissed him. "Thank you."