He's got that one thing

Louis: His smile; when Louis smiles your whole absolute world lights up. Seeing his bright blue eyes turn into crescents on your doing couldn't make you feel better. It's an ultimate feeling.. The kind of feeling that could never compare to anything else. "Lou, do you whiten your teeth?"

Niall: His laugh; Niall's laughter can bring you to giggles of your own. It's infectious, and it truly hurts you.. He was the kind of guy that could crack a joke when you're on the verge of tears to make you smile. "Niall, tell me a joke?"

Zayn: His arms; When Zayn embraces you, you're enclosed. There's nothing to feel other than him pressed towards you and it absolutely kills you, making your heart melt like warm chocolate. Nothings warmer than his arms on a cold night.. "Zayn, I'm cold."

Liam: His childhood; Liam keeps a hold onto that innocence from being younger, he always has that sweet little kid look that makes your stomach do flips. When he makes his own childish cheesy joke, then laughs himself your smile is impossible to hide. "Wanna watch Toy Story, Li?"

Harry: His hands; Harry had large hands which absolutely killed you, when roaming your body. When he cradles your cheek, or plays with your fingers, you always feel smaller than he is. A lot smaller. It's something about the way he's bigger than you that you find so attractive in him. "I ilke this..."

---------------------------------------------

Posted by : fuck1dgetmoney