"How does your girlfriend deal with hate?"

Harry:“[y/n] is quite a strong girl,” Harry starts before licking his bottom lip and puffing out a bit of air “but these people just.. crush her and it’s so upsetting. She does so good with taking it respectfully and professionally. She’s a strong girl. No one can break her.” He finishes giving a smile to the camera.

Liam: Liam gives a short frown at the question “Like any teenaged girl words really do hurt her. She can’t post a thing on twitter without the hate.. so it’s rough for her but she handles it quite well, I just wish people would stop being so mean to her when shes done nothing wrong.”

Louis: He goes quiet for a few seconds before giving a half-smile to the interviewer “[y/n] gets a lot of hate.. and I don’t know why... but she handles it the best she can. I’m really glad she can handle herself so well when people throw so much negativity at her.”

Niall:“She’s quite emotional about it. Which I understand because many people aren’t very nice but she has many fans who do like her and that makes me really happy because even when I can’t make her happy they can and they bring her mood up.” Niall smiles “Best fans in the world.”

Zayn:“She doesn’t really pay attention to all of that stuff,” Zayn admits “sometimes she get’s really upset when she reads it She’s a great girl she doesn’t deserve it.” With a short smile he nods his head awaiting the next question.

---------

Posted by humptheharreh