Coming home from tour

Louis: “Hey there, beautiful,” a familiar voice says as you walk out of the school gates, eyes glued to your phone as you tap away at the screen. “Louis!,” you gasp, your mouth agape as you stare at the boy leaning casually against his car. “Come and give me a hug then,” he chuckles, “I didn’t leave early for you to stand there and stare at me.” “Shut up,” you grin onto his lips as he engulfs you in a hug, sighing as your bodies connect for the first time in months.

Niall: “Daddy’s home!” Your daughter cries out, her face pressed against the window as she waves to Niall who walks up the driveway. As soon as he sees her he began to run, a curse being heard as he hurried to unlock the door. “Hey, princess,” Niall smiles, his eyes flooded with tears as he spins your daughter around before leaning in to embrace you. “I missed my girls,” he says quietly, pressing a kiss to your head as he squeezes the two of you lightly.

Liam: “Baby,” he says softly, brushing his fingers against your cheek as he leaves a small kiss to your nose. “Li?” You mumble, still half asleep as you gaze up at him. “I’m home, baby,” he smiles as your senses come to you and a grin spreads to your lips. “Liam!” You squeak, throwing your arms around his neck and crushing your lips to his. “I’ve missed you so much,” he breathlessly whispers, his lips in your hair as he holds you close to him.

Harry: “Babe,” he breathes, squeezing you to his body as he presses a kiss to your forehead. “I know,” you whisper, grinning up at him as he pulls away to look at you. “You look absolutely stunning,” he says softly, ignoring the several screams that sound from fans around you. “As do you,” you murmur as his lips are pressed to yours and you both share an emotion-filled kiss.

Zayn: Your lips are pressed together as soon as he runs to you in the airport, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist as he lifts you up into the security that you needed. Soon pulling away, you look up at Zayn to admire his face, smiling as your hands cup his cheeks. “Still gorgeous as ever,” you note, grinning as he pecks your nose and lowers you to the ground.

-------

Posted by wolversexts