Management Tries To Break You Up

Harry: Management hasn't been fond of the relationship ever since it first started so they threaten Harry all the time. Which he never takes seriously until one day they actually bring his contract into play saying if he doesn't break up with you he will be out of the band. He looks over at you then back at management and reasons with them, luckily it works. But comes at a price, Harry now has a bit less solos.

Liam: They aren't to happy about your relationship, but they tolerate it... that is until your relationship becomes public and hate is getting thrown in the boys way. They argue with Liam and say it's best if you two just break it off, he stares at them for the longest time before confessing how much he loves you and how much it would kill him if your relationship failed. They eventually lay off.

Louis: "Either you break up with her, or it's the end of your career." They threaten Louis during a meeting one day, your head falls to look at your hands knowing he will pick his career over you. "Are you serious?" The tone in his voice makes you look up, his eyes are locked with the person who said so. "You can't tell me who I will date or who I won't! That's my choice, I love [y/n] and if you have a problem with it, I suggest you just quit because I'm not going anywhere." from that day on Management never tells him to break up with you again.

Niall: He's in the middle of joking with Josh when management confronts him about your relationship. He laughs in their faces telling them how much he loves you and how hard he will fight to keep you with him. No matter if they tell him no, seeing as they can't do anything they just lay off.

Zayn: He gets furious when they come in and tell him that you need to break up. "What? Do you know how much she means to me? Fuck off. And don't talk about our relationship again." He warns, after a while they just drop the conversation and it's never brought up again.

---------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs