Fights..

Fights..

Louis: Harsh words and angered tones are exchanged between the both of you, and that’s the way it’s always been. He’s a bit too stubborn, and you get agitated a bit too easily – but that’s just the way you too work. Time after time it feels like the end has come to your relationship, but it always continues to grow stronger and stronger with each day. He’ll find you at night, tangled alone in the sheets - that is until he joins you, wrapping you tight in his arms and kissing the sweet spot below your ear, “We’re not going to let this come between us, right?”

Niall: Walking away from the fight, you’re tired of the shouting and the lack of cooperation. He wants this, but you need that, and it’s always the same. Your heart plummets to the pit of your stomach, and just as you turn your back from him ready to walk out, he grabs your wrist and pulls you to his chest. The butterflies that have always been in your tummy when you’re around Niall flutter their wings, and they bring your heart right back to your chest. In his arms is where you belong, and he knows it too. “You can’t leave…” he whispers into your hair, “I won’t let you.”

Liam: The disagreements are too constant, too regular for the two of you, so you cut it off and spend time apart. But days pass and there’s not one single text or missed call from him, and you begin to realize that no matter how much he annoys you, you love him, and you miss him, and most of all you need him. So that sweet second that he opens his door to you standing alone, needing him just as much as he’s needing you, he takes you in so you’re completely wrapped in his strong biceps and pressed to his burly chest. “I don’t like being alone, it’s quite…” he chuckles, searching for the right word, “It’s quite lonely.”

Zayn: It’s his fault and he knows it. He knows the reason you’re yelling at him is for what he did, and he takes full credit for it. He apologizes the second he realizes you’re right and he’s wrong, but that doesn’t make up for it. The apologies are continuous, and you don’t want it to be another apology and make up – he has to earn it. He kisses you sweetly, holds on to your fingers tightly, and sings to you because he knows how much you love the perfectly pitched tone that escapes his lips every day of his life. “Forgive me,” he’ll repeat over and over again pressing small pecks to every square inch of your skin.

Harry: The silent treatment kills him piece by piece. He misses the soothing sound of your voice and you know it, that’s what he gets – but Harry likes to fight fire with fire. Silent shouts and dagger-like glares are exchanged between the two of you because he refuses to give in and let you have yet another point on the already winning team – but hours pass and he does break first. He comes to you with a sympathetic shrug of his broad shoulders, and presses his lips to the sweet spot on your neck. “I’m, so, sorry,” he’ll whisper to you in short breaths in-between each peck.

--------------------------------

Posted by: fuck1dgetmoney