Loved You First (song)

Liam:
“Girl, that should be me driving to your house,
knocking on your door, kissing you on the mouth”
Every time he would see you, he felt like crashing his lips onto yours but he couldn’t because you were taken. It killed him to know that you would never be his, driving to your house was torture for him, he wanted to be more than just friends. But he knew you were happy with your boyfriend so he tried keeping some distance but how could he if he loved you.

Louis:
“Girl, that should be me calling on your phone.
Saying you’re the one and that I’ll never let you go.”
He wanted to be more than just friends, have late phone calls like old times. But all that changed since you got a boyfriend. He would tell you he loved you, but you’d laugh even though he was telling the truth. He thought you were perfect for him, if he ever had you he sure wouldn’t let you go; but for now he had to keep his distance.

Harry:
“I never understood what love was really like,
But i felt it for the first time looking in your eyes.”
But now when i see you with him my whole world falls apart.”
He couldn’t describe how he felt when he would look into your eyes, but he knew he was in love with you. He wanted to be the reason you had that special glow in your eyes, but he wasn’t. It killed him to know he wasn’t the one that made you laugh, he’d die a little every time he saw you with your boyfriend.

Zayn:
“First touch, first kiss, first girl who made feel like this.
Heartbreak, its killing me. I loved you first, why can’t you see.”
Even though he’s had a couple of girlfriends before you; you made him feel like no other. The first time he touched your hand, and the first time your lips meet everything felt so right. Both of you thought you would be together forever, but it wasn’t like that. Seeing you with someone else that wasn’t him broke his heart even more.

Niall:
“I’ve been waiting all this time to finally say it
But now i see your hearts been taken.
Nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first.”
He could never get himself to tell you 3 words that could changed everything for him and for you. When he finally had the courage to tell you “I love you”, he was to late because your heart was already taken. He hated himself for not telling you how he felt, but now he had to deal with seeing you happy with someone that wasn’t him.

--------

Published by malikzapper