CHAPTER 58 - I'M HERE, AND ALWAYS HERE (3)

"They surround the Sakura Empire, Kay", said Shinano. "They are everywhere ... zzz ... zzz"

Shinano went back to sleep immediately after reporting to Kay. She sends her aircrafts toward Sakura Empire to observe the sirens fleet as Kay's order and fall asleep immediately after finishes talking. Truly what Shinano will always do.

"Did the enemies give us any message or warning?", asked Kay.

"As far, they don't reply anything to us", answered Monarch.

"Are you sure you want to go there alone, Kay?", Asked Izumo. "At least bring some people with you ..."

"No need," said Kay. "No matter how many sirens are out there, it doesn't mean anything to me ..."

"In the end, they will destroy by me..."

"No!!! I want to come with papa too !!", Enty shouted, suddenly breaking into the meeting room. "I can't let papa go there alone!!"

"That's right, I want to come with Master-sama too", shouted Enty. "Amagi entrusts me to take care of master-sama. So, please let me join too"

"Me too!! Amagi-neesama needs me!", shouted Akagi-chan, begs Kay to let her join him. "Please Kay-niisama!!"

Enty, Bel-chan from swarming at Kay, begs her to allow them to follow Kay. Izumo tries to calm them down, instructs them to calm down and trust Kay.

"Let Kay handles it, children", said Monarch. "Please don't give him any more pressure..."

However, Monarch believes that Kay will allow them to join him as well. Given that Kay is very close to them and too doting for them.

"No, just stay here and be a good child...", said Kay.

A little bit of surprise, I suppose. Bel-chan, Enty-chan and Akagi-chan feel unhappy.

"Mumumumu...", said Bel-chan, Akagi-chan and Enty-chan.

"You can pout as much as you want, but you won't change my mind, little one", said Kay. "Now off you go..."

They then ran out, not looking at Kay at all.

"Are you sure about that Kay?", asked Izumo. "They may hold a little bit grudge; they are still children after all."

"It isn't like you at all", said Monarch, feels surprised.

"In the end, they must know how to accept the order", said Kay. "There is something we can compromise, but there is something we must deny it."

"They may be children, but they are your future and as their guardian, it is my duty to teach them. They have to know and be ready..."

"Since I don't have much time..."

....................

....................

....................

"Kay, we are in the position, ready for your order", said Monarch using the communicator. "Any time, any moment. The others are also ready..."

"Kay, do you hear me?"

"I hear you clearly", said Kay. "It just...what I'm seeing is very unpleasing."

Several buildings in the Sakura Empire were destroyed as a result of being attacked during the day. But Kay could feel that important buildings still stood firm, including the sacred tree of the Sakura Empire.

"So, how you suppose to enter, Kay?", asked Izumo. "I don't see any path for us to go inside."

"I'm a lightning element", said Kay. "I don't need any cheap trick."