CHAPTER 55.5 - TEARS IN HER EYES (2)

"Humph...so dense", said Amagi as she finally stops from pinching Kay's cheeks.

"Now, why I get scold for no reason...", said Kay, suddenly stops as the others except Enty are staring at him, pretty mad at him.

"Never mind...please ignore what I said."

Amagi then sighed, but soon she was smiling cheerfully at Kay. She narrowed her distance to Kay and placed her finger on Kay's lips, saying something to him.

"But this is what I like about you", said Amagi happily.

"Mumumumu...", said Bel-chan, Taihou-chan, Eugen-chan and Zuikaku-chan.

However, Amagi suddenly coughed loudly. She tried to catch her breath while calming herself.

"Ano...are you alright, Amagi-sama?", asked Bel-chan.

"Cough...cough...don't worry, I am fine", said Amagi.

"Hahh...you are too overworked", said Kay. "And this cold air is not helping much..."

Kay then approaches Amagi and starts to carry her liked a princess, making the others jealous.

"I will bring Amagi to her room while you all go to cafeteria", said Kay. "And Bel-chan, please ask Neptune bring the breakfast to her room..."

"What with that face?"

Kay says so after seeing their faces, which frown when Kay carries Amagi.

"Mumumumu...", said Bel-chan, Taihou-chan, Eugen-chan and Zuikaku-chan.

"Hahh...well, mind helping me Zuikaku?", asked Kay. "Please carries this box and follow me..."

"Mumumu...I understand, nii-sama", said Zuikaku-chan.

It took quite a while for Kay to try to tell the others not to worry about Amagi. Although, others are more worried about other things than Amagi's health to be fair.

Since Zuikaku-chan will also go with Kay, they breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hurmm...weird", said Kay in his mind as he touches Amagi's forehead. "Maybe it was my imagination."

"Kay, are you listening to me?", asked Amagi while making a sign for Kay to lower his head to her.

"Hurmm?? What do you want now, Amagi?", asked Kay.

Smooch...

Amagi then immediately kisses Kay at his lips for short moment, making Zuikaku-chan flustered while Amagi just smiling cheerfully.

"Hehehehe...now aren't you a cute one", said Amagi.

"Haahh...well at least you are feeling better than before", said Kay as he gives up with Amagi. "But please don't kiss me in front of children..."

Amagi just smiled and nodded her head at Kay, grinning while Zuikaku-chan feels very unhappy about it.

"Mumumumu....nii-sama", said Zuikaku-chan. "Ano, nii-sama, will you mad at me if I kiss you liked Amagi did?"

"Now this is the reason why", said Kay as he relieves a sigh. "Listen here, little one. You only do what Amagi did if you love that person only, and probably need to wait a few more years in your case..."

"At least until you grow up..."

"Then, it is a promise, nii-sama", said Zuikaku-chan. "Will you promise me then?"

"Wait...what?", said Kay

A few minutes later, they reached Amagi's room. Kay put Amagi on her bed, told her to lie down. Seems liked Zuikaku-chan has already left them.

"Are you sure to make a promise like that to her?", asked Amagi. "I afraid that she will be devasted if you break the promise."

"Hahhh...it is very sad because they know very little about you..."

"Nah, it is fine", said Kay. "Nothing good would have happened if they had known everything about me."

"Sometimes, been ignorant is better than knowing the truth..."

"But, how about the promise?", asked Amagi.

"No need to worry", said Kay. "Because no matter hardship they have to face, they will eventually meet me again..."

"In the future where I belong..."

..................

..................

..................

Kay's office, all the priority ships and other guardians are already gathered and waiting for Kay to wake up.

"Now we have two Shinano", said Neptune as she points her fingers at Kay and Shinano that are still sleeping.

"Haahh... I know that Shinano has been like this for the past few years, but Kay never had this habit", said Monarch, concern about Kay. "Are you sure he is fine, Neptune?"

"Kay-sama is fine. He doesn't have trouble sleeping but I think he's just feeling sleepy", said Neptune.

"It is fine right?", asked Amagi as she approaches Kay and trying to wake him up. "He is very cute when sleeping right?"

Amagi then pokes Kay's face several times, forcing him to wake up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead" said Amagi.

"Good mor...you mean good afternoon", said Kay as he looks at his watch. "Looks like everyone is already here."

"Then, let start the meeting, shall we?"

Today's meeting is about an important mission to overcome the fleet of sirens that appear to be gathered in one place. Given that the risk is too high to let the siren be there.

Monarch had asked Kay to approve permission to oppose them. Since they will also be taking the children to the battlefield, the mission is a bit different as Kay will also be joining them.

"We already know their locations, strength and also possible traps", said Kay. "Follow all the plans and make sure they go smoothly, but in case something happens, retreat immediately."

"I know we need to prioritize the sirens first, however the children are our top priorities."

Seeing the children is their future, they need to be careful and take care of the safety of the children.

"They will take the lead in battle but, with Friedrich will keep an eye on them. Is that good for you?", asked Kay.

"As you wish, Kay", responded Friedrich.

"I see no problem here", said Monarch. "Thank you as always, Kay."

The others nodded, a sign of agreeing with Kay's suggestion without any objection.

"Then as always, Monarch will become our flagship in this mission", said Kay. "Izumo, Ibuki, Friedrich, Shinano and Saint Louis...I hope you ready."

"Yes, as you wish", said all of them.

"As Monarch suggests, the children involved in this mission are...", said Kay.

"Enty, Yorktown, Baltimore and Essex from Eagle Union."

"Belfast, Prince of Wales, Illustrious and Hood from Royal Navy."

"Admiral Hipper, Eugen, Bismarck and Tirpitz from Ironblood."

"Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Kaga, Akagi, Takao, Atago, Hiryuu and Souryuu from Sakura Empire..."

As Amagi's request, Kay allowed Sakura Empire to send twice as much as the other factions for a reason, as Sakura Empire helped them a lot here.

"Amagi and Neptune will stay at Sakura Empire", said Kay. "Dragonoire will be here and guarding the Sakura Empire."

"There should be no problem, but in case something happens...I will handle the rest."

"The mission will begin at ten in the morning, I hope you are ready..."