In Omnia Paratus (AU) - Book 2

By Claraandthedoctor

Jenna's been through the rough. She isn't coping very well these days and friends and family are struggling t... More

Author's Note.
Friends?
Taxi's and Emergency's
Memories
Say Goodnight, Gracie
Dream or nightmare?
This is it then.
Mistakes and apologies
Lonely.
Editor in chief.
First edition.
Feelings?
Leave it.
Nighttime antics
The Morning After.
Payments?
Rejecting?
Lucky
Speeches and poems
Unfinished business
Break ups
Bitch fights
I'm back.
Old arguments.
The club
Getting back together
Jealous?
Up to something
Secret
Going home
Presents
Park demands
Curious
Violent outburst
Zoo
Interviews
Failing?
Soon
Found out
Mysterious dinner
Bad taco
Problem
Fresh air
Pregnant?
Mood
First fights
Childish
Steal?
Controlling?
What do friends do?
Brunch
Proud
Tired
Parents
Marriage?
Sick
The Bet
Loud.
Cheating?
The kiss
Sides
Home again
Blame
It's Christmas
New kid
Dating
Flirting
Panic attack
Kissing around
Results
4 Months
All the apologies
The leaflet
The trampoline
Study.
Single
Secrets?
Thursday
Heartbreaking
Weddings
Surprises
The bar
Stay here.
Rude
More weddings
Dance
Change?
Questions?
Counting the days
Spa day
Boys boys boys
Redecorated
Lying
More secrets
Travel anxiety?
I dont know.
Serious
Boarding
Parents, huh?
Mad
Love
Back to school
New friends
Oblivious
Awkward
Just one more
Trust?
Average?
Signed books
Still lying
Party planning
Busy?
Help?
Not okay
Hospital?
Meetings
Hung up?
Secrets out?
Calm before the Storm.
The Storm.
After Storm
Truth?
The letter
Late? Date?
Surprise
Good idea
Happy Birthday
Great birthday
Christmas arrangements
Blackmail
Night bus
Interruptions
Home again
Christmas spirit?
Spa day, again?
Freak accident?
Full recovery?
Who's fault?
Scholarships
Loves her
Fix?
There for you
Living arrangements
Trouble
Hate him
Discharged
Dealing with it
Full time
Telling truths
Arguments
Not okay
What now?
Hospital pt.1
Hospital pt.2
Mad?
Aftermath
New place
Lonely
Room changes
Interviews and happiness
Back to the hospital
Finally good news
Deep Discussions
Mysteries
A & E
Up and Away
Kiss
Hurting
Missing
An announcement
Old ways
Lying and forgetting
Depression and Crying
Keep me sane
Not right
Boys in rooms
Baby steps
University
Getting to know everyone
Serious Newspaper
Nightclub
More drinks?
True story
Around in circles.
Mad? Drunk? Down?
Seek medical assistance
Road to recovery
Maisie
Truth
Going home again.
Being ignored
Shocks and surprises.
All about you
Shock
Crushing
Bored
One drink
No gifts
Last chapter?!

Plans.

105 13 4
By Claraandthedoctor

Luckily I have no bad dreams last night. I was too tired to dream I think. I was really hungry though as I didn't eat dinner last night because I refused to stop at the services on the way back.

I didn't stop to look to see if Lily was awake, I just went as quickly as possible, once I was dressed to get breakfast before class started in half an hour.

I did do my make up fairly nicely and just brushed my hair out carefully and I have to say it didn't look bad. I was back to wearing crop tops and jeans as it was still hot in September. I was wearing something I'd kept from modelling so I knew no one else was wearing what I was.

It was quite nice having stuff like that as it meant I knew there was never any awkward moments with girls I didn't like. When I got into the canteen I saw Lucy and Olivia and sat down with my food with them.

"Hello." I smiled gently.

"Hi, you alright?" Lucy asked me.

"Yeah fine, tired, but fine. How was the last day at the hotel? Did you do anything nice?" I asked tucking into my bacon sandwich.

"Well we went swimming once more. Then played bowling and then badminton. We drunk quite a lot last night which is why Olivia here isn't talking much." Lucy responded.

"Oh hung over are we Olivia?" I sang as I glanced across at her, she had her head down on the table with her eyes shut. She opened them quickly and smiled at me before closing them again and grunting.

"She's not doing great. I don't know how she'll make it through English." Lucy told me laughing. "Oh look there's Richard maybe he'll sit with us--"

"Maybe." I turned in my seat and smiled at him hopefully. I hoped he would have forgiven me for what we discussed on the car journey home and that after him putting me to bed he might have forgotten but I was wrong. He blanked me, he saw me and blanked me.

"Did something happen there?" Lucy pointed between me and him.

"I don't know. Maybe. It's a long story, I think I might have done something Ill quite regret." I stumbled as I stood up staring at him. "I'll see you in English." I wandered off to exit of the canteen.

- - - - -

"Hello." Matt smiled at me as I settle into the chair next to him and smiled at him oddly.

"Oh so you're not blanking me then?" I said sarcastically getting my paper out and a pen.

"No, why--" he began but I was huffing and puffing and angry. He could tell. "Why-- why would you think I was blanking you?" He asked fairly concerned for my own well-being as I slammed my head down on the desk annoyed.

"Only that Lily and Richard are both no longer speaking to me. For reasons that...are only partially my fault. Oh fine with Richard it's my fault but Lily was just a nasty bitch." I glanced over as I saw Matt staring at me. "Oh no offence." I added quickly.

"How's Violet?" He asked suddenly.

"You're good at changing the subject. Yeah she's fine." I mumbled sitting up straighter now.

"Your back in school though... very nice." He added.

"I can afford to miss any more school, besides I have modelling tonight and I think I'm going to tell George that it's over. I can't quite be bothered for a boyfriend." I sulked.

"Well do you like him?" Matt asked.

"Like? Yes I like him very much. But far from love." I added. "We have fun together. We sleep together. It was fun."

"Why isn't it fun anymore?"

"Well I know Lily's judging me, so are you probably. Richard and I had this...thing I don't really want to talk about it but i realised I probably just need to stay single don't I?" I mumbled.

"I guess so." Matt laughed. "Your love life just seems a bit too confusing to me. If you ever need any help though, just a friend that's isn't Lily, I'm here. Room 309." He said in a joking kind of way.

"Thanks for the offer." I laughed back.

- - - - -

"Ah." I stuttered seeing Lily sprawled out on the sofa watching TV. It was the first time I'd seen her since I'd gotten back from seeing violet.

"What?" Lily snapped rather unfairly at me.

"Just didn't expect to see you here that all. It's late. The eagles supposed to be here in 10 minutes." I said glancing at the clock that said 10:50.

"You're back late. Been shagging him again?" Lily said sarcastically.

"By 'him' I assume you mean George and no. I was at my job because oh...I have one." I complained at her.

"Modelling." She grinned.

"Yes. Modelling. Is there a problem?" I raised my eyebrows. "At least I know I can get a modelling job." I shrugged my shoulders walking away from her to the mini fridge we had in our room.

"Oh don't be like that. Don't act like the posh, spoilt model." She spat.

"Whatever." I snapped. "Just go run off to your boyfriend or whatever and then blame me because he doesn't actually like you."

"He's not my boyfriend anymore." Lily went quiet.

"Stop joking. I know you two are together still." I said in confidently but actually I had no idea if they were still together. I hadn't seen Lily all day and Matt didn't mention anything to me about Lily so it was plausible.

"Jen."

"You're not joking. Why did you break up?" I whined sitting down beside her on the sofa.

"We came to an agreement. I was yelling at him a lot. Mainly because I was stressed out about what he'd done, with you. Then he shouted back because he felt like what I was saying wasn't true. Then we just got into this big fight and we agreed to take a break." Lily explained.

"So it's not over?" I hummed.

"Yes, we say take a break but I don't see us getting back together now." Lily told me.

"Oh. Oh alright. Well I'm sorry." I said gently.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked.

"Well it's my fault isn't it? I kissed him, I had sex with him. It's so stupid of me I'm sorry." I explained to her.

"Don't be. It obviously wasn't meant to be." She laughed but I could sense she wasn't happy at all. I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend had broken up with me or broke of with him...either way it's sad.

"Plus a lot of it was my fault. I started bitching about you once you left, I didn't think violet would be hurt...I was angry with you but Matt started sticking up for you and I didn't take it very well." Lily told me.

"He stuck up for me?" I scoffed. "You didn't even know where I was going." I smiled gently.

"Yeah well he has a good sense with things like that." Lily mumbled.

- - - - -

"Hey Jenna. I thought maybe tonight we could hang out like we used to. My dorm or yours we can binge watch breaking bad." Marty caught me as I finished my first lesson that next morning.

"Oh Marty. That sounds great, it's just--"

"--You have plans." He mumbled.

"No it's just Lily just broke up with Matt and I promised her tonight we'd sit at home and we'd watch sad romantic films and eat ice cream. I'd invite you but it's not exactly your scene..." I trailed off staring down at the floor.

"It's alright." Marty said fairly happily.

"Hey I mean, are you free maybe tomorrow? Or the weekend?" I asked desperate not to disappoint.

"What about your job?" He asked.

"Don't worry about that. I can take time off, they're pretty flexible. How's tomorrow sound?" I begged him.

"...sure. Alright." He smiled uneasily. I felt so bad for letting him down, we did say Wednesday's were our breaking bad nights but eh Lily was more important today.

- - - - -

"Who says food can't fix your problem?" Lily laughed as we sat on the sofa after devouring a pizza and ice cream between us.

"The guy that never tried pizza." I smiled at her as we sat back to watch the film properly.

"That's probably true." Lily groaned almost laying down now on the sofa.

We sat and watched it for a little while and when I knew the next bit wasn't important and quite boring I nudged Lily with my foot and whispered "Hey lil."

"Yeah Jen?" She replied half asleep.

"I'm sorry for breaking you and Matt up. I don't know what I was doing." I hummed sadly.

"I don't blame you." She said her eyes half shut.

"You don't?" I breathed.

"No."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
5.3K 737 22
Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancée, the same tow...
1.1K 202 23
""Christian, let go of me!" "No Liss, not until we settle this." I glared at him angrily as I waited for him to explain himself. "Okay look Liss. I n...
48.9K 624 27
Y/N (female) x Mattheo Y/N and Mattheo are enemies (I hate you because I love you deal) at first but then something changes... I decided not to make...