Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

Av danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 69

679 15 0
Av danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe it. It's Wrestlemania. The biggest event ever in Wrestling Entertainment. I am so excited. The couple past weeks that I have been waiting for and have fought for just so that this moment was gonna happen. I already said a couple of times that I had my Wrestlemania moments already. I have a few Wrestlemanias and this is gonna be another one. Only a couple of hours and then it will happen..again.

"I can't believe it's here" Nikki said as she was driving. We were in the car on the way to the arena. Nikki was driving like I said, Brie in the passenger seat and I am in the back seat. Dean said that he would meet me there.

"The last couple of weeks are gonna be paid off" Nikki smiled into the rear view mirror and smiled at me. 

"That was what I was thinking" I said and then took a bite out of my taco. Yes, since it was Wrestlemania Nikki was nice enough to go and get us tacos. But of course when we get to the arena we are gonna eat again.

"The only thing that is really important tonight is that we put on an amazing match" Nikki said.

"Also when Dean wins the Intercontinental Champion" I spoke. Brie shook her head.

"I wouldn't think that far ahead. Daniel is gonna win" she smirked at me.

"I don't think so" 

"Then I guess we are gonna have to find out" she said.

"Okay girls that may be important as well but as always it's about our division and people are gonna be looking at us and think that these girls are amazing in the ring. We need to show them that" 

"Yes mother" Brie and I said at the same time.

"Wow guys" Nikki laughed. We were close to the arena but we won't be able to see the stage until we get inside of it.

"I wonder how big the arena will be" Nikki asked. I was thinking about it as well. Every time it's a Wrestlemania they pick out the best stadiums to have it at. I am being serious they do. The grandest stages of them all.

"We are gonna have to find that out when we get there and have to get ready" Brie said.

"Are you guys nervous?" I asked the two of them.

"I can be sometimes. It's sort of nerve wrecking knowing that it's happening but once you are out there it goes away. No matter how big the crowd is"

"I sometimes am. I have done this for awhile but it still kinda hits me a little bit. It's quite an amazing feeling" I admitted.

"That's the whole part of it I suppose" Nikki said as she pulled up into the parking lot.

"Oh my gosh we are here and we should be ready to party" I yelled with excitement. The other two agreed.

"I can't wait to go out there" Nikki said getting out and opening the trunk.

"Where did Dean say that he was gonna meet you at?" Brie asked me. I started to think about that. I think that he said near the stadium or something.

"I think he said near the stadium but I will be able to find him" I said and then took out my bags. Nikki closed the truck after we got our stuff and then we walked into the arena. This was one of the biggest ones ever and the hallways are so long. It's crazy. I can't believe that it was happening.

"This is crazy" 

"I would have to agree with you" I laughed. After finding all the superstars and other divas it was safe to know that we were somewhere with people that we worked with. 

"We are gonna go and get ready. You gonna find Dean?" Nikki asked and I nodded. 

Speaking of Dean, he had signing and he was very tired. I knew that he enjoyed seeing all the fans but when it's over and everything it can get tiring and you would just want to rest because it's a big day the next day and you would want your rest. I didn't go to the Hall of Fame but I did had stuff to do. I had a few interviews and a signing and sure it made me tired as well but I guess my excitement washed it off because I was super excited about today. I mean how can you not?

"I thought you would be meeting me here?" I heard a voice and I knew who it belonged to. My one and only. Dean. I turned around and there he was. Shirtless.

"I was but I was thinking" I said.

"I can see that because when I found you standing in the middle of the hallway not doing anything and I waved my hand in front of your face but you didn't even blink. I can tell that you were doing some extreme thinking. 

"Shut up" I said pushing him lightly and he laughed while grabbing my arms. 

"So you want to go and see the stadium?" he asked me and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and then led me down the hallway but then we were able to see it. Let me tell you it's huge.

"This place is like huge" I said looking at the sight. Dean nodded.

"Yeah it's quite big. It's crazy" he admitted.

"I have been saying that all day. It amazes me"

"I know that it's gonna be a great show and with all the matches that have been put together is just gonna make it better. Give the fans what they want" he couldn't be anymore right. It's all about the fans.

"After it's over I don't think I would want this day to end" I smiled. He looked over at me. During that time, I grabbed his hat and then put it on me. He laughed and shook his head.

"I am sure that a lot of people don't want that to happen considering this is a big event. But it happens every year so you will be able to relive it again" he shrugged.

"Like I would want to wait a year. I want to be able to do this kind of event every day. It's like an honor that we are doing this and it's just mind blowing" 

"Are you nervous?" he asked. 

"I can admit that I am a little. I have been in a few Wrestlemanias but this thing still gets to me. I always have a couple of nerves"

"I can say the same thing. When it was my first Wrestlemania I was so nervous but I guess when we went out there it went away. I am gonna  be telling you the same thing. It will go away when you hear your music playing and go out there hearing everyone cheering and chanting your name. It's an amazing feeling" he said. 

"I remember you wrestling at your first Wrestlemania. Even though you didn't knew me at all"

He had to laugh at what I just said. He had to.

"But now I know you and I am really lucky to calling you mine" he smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"I can say the same about you, champ"

"I am gonna be champ at the end of the day baby. I will treat you later tonight if you want me too" he smirked. I laughed.

"Then I guess I will be looking forward to that" I admitted.

"You will, sweetheart" he then winked. I just punched him lightly.

"Come on we have to go and get ready" I said grabbing his hand and we started walking to his locker room.

"Only a couple hours left" he commented.

"I know and I am excited"

"You should be" he said and then we were in his locker room right away.

*Phil's P.O.V*

I am at the arena. I already am ready to go and surprise AJ to know that I am here. I had brought these red roses with me so that she knows that I love her still and that kissing Brooklyn was a mistake. I didn't mean it at all. I picked up my phone and tried to call her but of course it goes straight to voicemail. She has been ignoring me the past couple of days and I had been sleeping in a different hotel room. 

"Of course she would do that" I muttered. I was starting to get a little frustrated because she wasn't talking to me.

"Phil?" I heard from behind me and turned around to see Paige. Hmm wonder why she would be talking to me? I am a little confused.

"Umm Paige. Hi. Just kinda wondering why you are talking to me though?" I asked. 

"I saw you alone and decided to give you a little company" she said and that just made me be a little more uncomfortable but whatever. She is one of the girls that AJ was partnering up with and I guess that I should be talking to her.

"So what's with the roses?" she asked.

"They are for AJ. We had a fight a couple of days ago and I am hoping that she was willing to forgive me. I also brought a ticket here so I am gonna be watching her wrestle"

"Oh well that's cute. If you want I can go and get her?" she asked pointing to behind her which was the building. I thought about it for a minute to see if I actually wanted to do this. Would she even want to talk to me after what I said to her.

"Okay yeah bring her but don't tell her I'm here. It's called a surprise for a reason" I said and she nodded and then walked back. I am hoping that she would be able to talk to me and just forgive me for the horrible mistake that I had made. I didn't mean to one bit. She should know me better than anyone and should know that I didn't mean to do that.

"Phil what are you doing here?" I heard from behind me and I knew who's voice it belong to. I turned around to see my wife standing there confused, probably wondering why I was here.

"I am here to see if you would forgive me" I said grabbing the red roses and then giving them to her. She took them and then took a look at them.

"I don't know what do say" she admitted. I looked at her and then took her hands. 

"I want you to say that you forgive me. What I did with Brooklyn was a mistake. I wasn't thinking at all. You know me better than anyone and should know that I didn't mean to do that. Right when it was happening she pulled away quickly and gave me a slap. Then a couple minutes later she kicked me in the balls meaning as to why I was on the floor when you came back. I am also here at Wrestlemania because I was surprising you. I brought a ticket to come and watch you wrestle" I said and I took one good look at her to see that she was about to cry.

"No one has ever done this to me Phil. I want to thank you" she smiled. I smiled as well and then brought her into a hug and good thing that she didn't pull back.

"So you really are gonna be here and watch the show?" she asked and I nodded.

"It was a surprise and I am glad to know that I get to watch you. I know that you are going to be amazing tonight" I said. 

"Well I am glad that you are here. It's gonna be great to know that you are here to support me"

"That was what I was hoping you would say" 

"So where are you sitting at?" she asked.

"I am sitting in the middle a couple of rows behind the front. I don't want any trouble this time if you remember what happened" I had to remind her. She noddded

"Yeah don't want to be thrown out of the stadium by security. That wouldn't be good for you at all" she said and I laughed a  bit.

"Yeah wouldn't want that" I pulled away from the hug.

"So I gotta get ready for my match but I am hoping that I will be able to see you when I am out there" she said and I nodded.

"You might be able to" I said. She nodded and then gave me a kiss and then walked away. She is going to be amazing tonight.

|Wrestlemania|

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Are you almost ready?" I asked Nikki as I finished putting my ring gear on. Not only did I want to do good for myself but also for Dean so my attire consist a crop top of Dean's shirt with black pants. I also had black boots. My makeup was light and my hair was curly.

"Yeah I am about ready. I can't believe it's almost on" she said all happily.

The Pre-Show was already happening and it was the tag team match. It was going well so far and it was really amazing. The tag team division is really fun to watch when you have The Usos or even Tyson Kidd and Cesaro.

"Aww is that your attire?" Brie cooed while looking at it. I nodded. I had to admit that it looked really cute and imagine what Dean will say when he sees me supporting him. 

"Just wait until he sees it and then he will probably explode" Nikki said coming towards us. Her attire looked amazing as well.

"You guys want to go and get some more food?" she asked and I laughed but agreed. We walked down the hallway and got to catering. The TV was on showing the winners of the match which was Tyson Kidd and Cesaro and then it was gonna be the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. I went over to the table and got myself some chicken wings with some grapes. Might as well put some meat on me. 

"You might want to eat those chicken wings fast. Dean might get one" Nikki said. I just shrugged.

"Like I am going to eat all of them. I don't really care if he does" I said. 

"Oh really" I heard Dean from behind me and he grabbed a chicken wing. He ate it very quickly and then grabbed another one. 

"It's not bothering me at all. I only wanted a little bit. I mean I did it on purpose that I got more than I would eat because I knew that he was gonna come over here and eat some." I said. 

"Then don't mind if I do" he said and then grabbed the rest of the plate. I just shrugged and then started eating some of my grapes.

"Are you ready for your match, Dean?" Nikki asked him causing him to look at her.

"Of course. Besides I pretty much am made for this type of match. Just be ready, ladies that there gonna be a new Intercontinental Champion and you are looking at him" he said.

"You sound pretty confident" she said and he nodded.

"Well I have to be when I know that I am going to win"

"I wouldn't be so sure. I know that Daniel will win" Brie then said.

"You keep dreaming" he told her and then set the plate that had the chicken wing bones down. Yeah, he doesn't mess around when he is eating something like that.

"Brooklyn you got yourself a mean boyfriend" Brie told me and I just laughed.

"I can't help it if he is mean or not. He is sometimes like that so I can't control that or anything"

"I think this match is almost over" Nikki said looking at the screen.

"Yeah it does look like it considering that there is only four people in the ring" Dean said putting his arm around me. 

"Don't give me that kind of attitude" she said to him and he just shrugged.

When we looked back at the ring we noticed that Big Show had won the match. I didn't really care and besides I wasn't even paying attention to it because I just plain out didn't care about it. 

"So I have been told that my match is the first one so I guess I have to go now" Dean said getting up. I stood up as well and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Good luck baby" I told him and he smiled while giving me a kiss.

"Don't worry, I am gonna be bringing it home" he winked and then walked away.

"You two are too cute" Nikki said. I blushed.

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I was getting ready for my match. It's quite weird because now I wasn't gonna be wrestling as The Shield. I was gonna be wrestling on my own but I am okay with that. I really am ready for this match and prepared to give it my all.

Daniel Bryan was out there first and was doing his weird chant. I may be talking to Brie but I don't really talk to him though. I find it weird. The next person out was Bad News Barrett. I actually find him a good wrestler to be in the ring with but he wasn't a good champion. Next was my best friend Dolph Ziggler. He is also good in the ring and I can't wait to fight him. Stardust was next and he is just creepy. That is all I got to say. Luke Harper was out and to me he is way more creepy than Stardust, I will tell you that. Then next was R-Truth. I find him weird and I am kinda wondering how he is in this match and just..I can't say anything else.

Then it was my turn. My music blared and I walked out with my leather jacket and sunglasses. I take my sunglasses and leather jacket off and start to get in the ring and I just start going after Wade Barrett. 

I had him in the corner and it would go back and fourth but then I threw him out of the ring and then did a suicide dive and landed on Luke Harper. While outside of the ring after I had given him a suicide dive I was hit in the back by a ladder. It was from Wade Barrett. Then out of nowhere R-Truth had landed on top of the both of us. 

Then  it was Stardust that did the same thing as well. Then Luke Harper did the same but he didn't get me so that was good. I then started climbing up a ladder and when I got on top I did an elbow drop and had landed on everybody. I was recovering a bit after it happened. 

After I was able to recover I saw that Dolph was climbing the ladder so I went into the ring and pulled him off of it and started climbing it myself. Then he did the same to me but he also tried to do it a little quicker but I pulled him off again and I just went on the other side of the ladder and we were both climbing it. We both started punching each other until Wade Barrett came and took us off the ladder and Dolph and I were able to work together for a bit and then threw him out of the ring.

Then Dolph and I went back to the ladder but R-Truth was on it as well and I was above R-Truth while Dolph was on the other side that was until Stardust came and kicked the ladder making us fall off of it. He then grabbed a ladder and then put my leg in between it and then slammed the ladder against it making me scream. Does my leg always have to be a target?

While Wade Barrett was taking care of Stardust I went after him as well and then threw him into a ladder. I then grabbed another ladder and smashed that ladder against the ladder that Barrett was under. I threw a ladder in the ring and was about to set it up until another one landed in front of me making me look up and there was Luke Harper.

We threw our ladders at each other but it wasn't really much affect and then we both started punching each other. I was giving him punches and chops over and over again and when I went for an irish whip he gave me a boot to the face. 

I was able to recover a bit so I got on top of the turnbuckle and jumped but he was able to dodge it and it made me roll over. Then he grabbed me and threw me into a ladder head hitting first on it. 

After a bit of recovering I went back into the ring as Daniel and Dolph were there as well. I climbed on the same ladder as Dolph and we all were just giving each other punches. I gotten tired of just being there I guess so I jumped off and did my slingshot clothesline and then knocked the ladder over. I grabbed the ladder and put it under where the championship would be and started to climb until Luke Harper would try and stop me. He gave me a good right hand but a good enough right hand for me to do my slingshot clothesline and I hit it on him. 

As I was climbing the ladder again Luke Harper grabbed me and set me up for a power bomb and he threw me through a ladder making me hit my head first. I have a feeling that I won't get my title tonight making me know that I let my baby down and also knowing that I couldn't get the job done.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I was literally biting my nails while watching Dean's match. I mean I am being for real because it was brutal. He had took some hard hits and it was just making me cringe. But what had happened to him while getting power bombed was just..I don't even have any words because I am so shocked. Daniel had won the match and Brie was very happy. I was happy as well even though I wish it was Dean.

"Are you alright Brooklyn?" Nikki asked me. I looked over at her not saying anything.

"Well if I were you I would go over to the trainers and see if he is alright" Brie said and I nodded. I got up and then slowly started walking over to the trainers.

I had never thought that something like that will happen. I still couldn't believe that it happened. I finally was able to find it and went in and saw Dean sitting there getting checked. He looked up and saw me and then continued to stare at the ground.

There was blood on his neck and I knew that it was from his head meaning that he was gonna be getting stitches.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. 

"Yeah" he said quietly. Even though he didn't win I was proud of how much of a great performance he out out there. I really was and I am not just saying that because I was his girlfriend. I would still say that if I was just his friend.

"I'm sorry that I didn't win" he said quietly but I was able to hear it.

"You are still a champ to me in my eyes. You did an amazing job out there" I assured him. He just stayed quiet. I walked over to him and pecked his lips.

"I gotta get ready for my match" I told him and he nodded but slowly.

"You will do amazing out there" he smiled and that just made me smile more knowing that he was happy again.

"Okay I will see you after my match. I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said and I gave him one more kiss and then left the room.

I walked down the hallway and found The Bella Twins talking. I went over to them and started talking to him as well.

"Is he alright?"

"Yeah he is gonna be alright. Just a few stitches that's all" I shrugged.

"Well we are gonna have to get ready because our match is up soon" Nikki said and then she started stretching. My match is almost coming up soon and I can't wait.

----

Naomi's music played and she came out looking ready. I can admit that she was a great athlete because she was good in the ring . Paige's music blared through the stadium and she walked out from the curtain and then did her signature walk down the ramp and waited. Then AJ's music blared and she came out all skipping down the ramp with Paige and Naomi and they got into the ring.

The Bella Twins and I had decided that I would just go out with them and I was totally okay with that. Their music blared through the stadium and we walked out. Since they were doing the Bella Booty Shake I just decided to do it as well. We walked down the ramp and Nikki put her title in our corner and it was time to start our match. The bell then rang. 

Paige and Nikki were starting the match and Paige just takes her down quickly. Just started giving her some punches, letting that anger out a bit. Paige then started giving her head butts and it looked like she was about to tag in AJ but Nikki was able to not let that happen.

Then Nikki had pushed AJ off the apron and also did the same to Naomi. She hit an Alabama Slam on Paige and went for the cover but she kicked out. Nikki put Paige in our corner and then tagged in Brie. Brie got on top of the turnbuckle and then gave Paige a misile dropkick from the top.

She went for the cover but Paige kicked out. Paige was wanting to make a tag to either Naomi or AJ they weren't there right now because of Nikki pushing them off. 

"BRIE MODE" Brie yelled and then saw that AJ was about to get on the apron so she pushed her off again and gave Paige a knee to the face while she was leaning against the ropes. 

I was then able to get into the match considering that Brie tagged me in. I just started to take my anger out as well. I was giving her punches and chops over and over again. I then picked her up and gave her a suplex and went for the cover but she kicked out. I then put her in a submission that I use to use a couple of times in the past. I had a good grip on her but she was starting to fight out of it. Then Paige was just starting to give me clothesline after clothesline. She went for the cover but I kicked out. 

I was about to punch her but she gave me a boot to the face and then she was able to tag in Naomi. She just started using her athletic ability and just went crazy. She was giving me dropkicks and some punches that I was able to block a few. She then picked me up and went to her corner and started to give me kicks over and over again.

I then started to remember the match that I had with her before. I lost and I don't normally like to so I guess I let some anger out on her because out of nowhere while she was giving me kicks I blocked it and then moved it backwards so that she landed on her face. I pulled her into the middle of the mat and covered but she kicked out. I was starting to become a little frustrated. 

I just wanted to get this done so I picked her up and tried to go for my finisher but then she countered and gave me one of her moves "The Rear View" after she kicked me in the face. She then tagged in Paige considering that AJ was still out. 

Paige looked like she was ready to go because she gave me a boot to the face right when she got into the ring. She went for the cover but I kicked out. Paige was now looking to do a Paige-Turner on me but The Bella Twins distracted her and I was able to give her a kick to the back of the head making her go down. I then tagged in Nikki.

After the double suplex that Nikki and I gave Paige, she was starting to fight out of it but Nikki kicked her in the stomach and as she was going to the ropes she kicked AJ off again of the apron. That had made Paige a chance to roll Nikki in a small package but Nikki kicked out. 

Nikki gave Paige another Alabama Slam and then did the Rack Attack on her. She went for the pin but she kicked out making Nikki be shocked. Brie and I looked shocked as well.

Nikki then started to give her kicks really hard and picked her up and put her in our corner and it looked like she was about to do something but then Paige kicked her. Paige knocked Brie off the apron doing the same thing to me as well. Then I found out that Nikki was on the floor because Paige threw her out of it.

Then Paige did something that I had no idea on what it was called and she took out all three of us. Nikki went back into the ring and was gonna stop Paige from tagging in AJ but it was took late. AJ started giving her punches over and over and then went for a bench press and did the same thing. Nikki then was able to pick up AJ and put her in a corner.

"C'mon Nikki" Brie shouted but then Nikki got a kick to the face. AJ was going to go for a Tornado DDT but I guess that Nikki stopped it or something but then AJ went on top of the turnbuckle and gave a cross body to her but Nikki was able to stop AJ from pinning her and picked her up but then Paige came into the ring and kicked Nikki. Brie went after Paige and then came back into our corner. 

Nikki was about to give AJ a forearm to the face and but was caught with a kick and she was going to Shining Wizard but Nikki countered and had AJ on her shoulders but whatever Nikki was going to go for AJ countered it and planted Nikki's face into the ground. She went for the cover but Nikki kicked out. 

AJ then put Nikki in the Black Widow and I went in there and kicked her so that it can be stopped but then I was kicked by Paige. AJ was then going for Shining Wizard but Brie grabbed her leg making her stop and Nikki gave her a forearm to the face.

While that was happening Brie and I went over to Naomi and Paige and while she was handling with Paige, she got kicked by her and then threw Brie into the steel steps and Naomi kinda did the same to me but she threw me into the barricade. 

Just after that though all I heard was AJ's music going off. 

---

The Bellas and I were holding onto each other as we walked backstage. We all had our share of damages out there and we just thought to be nice to each other and just hold onto each other's shoulders while walking.

"That was a great match, even though we didn't win" I said.

"Yeah I can agree with you on that. It really shouldn't matter if you win or lose. All you gotta do is make it memoriable." Nikki said. 

We were walking a little bit more until we saw Dean with Roman.

"If you want you can go over there" Brie told me with a smile.  I nodded and slowly made my way over to Dean and Roman. Dean was the first to notice me.

"Hey my little firecracker" he said and walked towards me. He knew that I was in pain considering that he watched my match.

"You did good out there Brooklyn" Roman said to me. 

"Thank you" I said.

"I'm sorry that you lost but really you did great out there. Made me really impressed" Dean said pulling me closer but gently. 

"Okay so instead of actually celebrating at our hotel room how about we celebrate and go somewhere and eat some food?" he suggested to me and I thought that it wasn't a bad idea.

"I think I will like that" I said.

"Roman, do you mind if we don't watch your match?" he asked him. Roman just looked at him.

"I think you two should just have fun to yourselves. But just not too much fun. But it it's still going on when you two are done then maybe you can watch it?" he asked.

"I was actually on planning that" Dean said while grabbing my hand.

"You ready to eat babe?" he asked. I smiled and looked at him and nodded.

"Let's go celebrate then" I said and then we were on our way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. I know that it's pretty long but I did that for a reason. I wanted to make a good Wrestlemania chapter and I am hoping that I was able to give you that. I want to say that I have been doing some thinking and that this might be the last chapter I put for awhile. I just think that you guys don't like it anymore and I already told you guys a lot of times that my goal for this book is to reach 1K votes but really it's just going slow. I wish you guys were telling me something if I am doing anything wrong or if I plain out suck at writing. I worked hard for this book for you guys. I am being serious though I will stop writing this book for awhile. I also want to say that I think you guys don't actually read this book. I honestly think you guys just see the chapter and vote for it and that is it. That's what I think. I also know that I wrote a good amount of words. It amazes me that I can do that. It really does. So do what you guys also do vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!! 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.4M 2.4K 3
Ella is your average teenage girl trying to make it through High School. She's thrown into a life she has no clue of. How many lies can one person ha...
124K 2.7K 28
Grace Matthews is forced to move once again with her abusive daddy to Memphis Tennessee where she meets the just starting to become famous Elvis Pres...