Venom // Natasha Romanoff

By legolas_thick_thighs

Nova Black is a 20 year old that was infected with a parasite. Nick Fury found out about her and called her i... More

。AESTHETIC 。
。NOVA 。
。PLAYLIST 。
。1 。
。2 。
。3 。
。4 。
。5 。
。6 。
。7 。
。8 。
。9 。
。10 。
。11 。
。12 。
。13 。
。14 。
。15 。
。16 。
。17 。
。18 。
。19 。
。20 。
。21 。
。22 。
。23 。
。24 。
。25 。
。26 。
。27 。
。28 。
。29 。
。30 。
。31 。
。32 。
。33 。
。34 。
。35 。
。36 。
。37 。
。38 。
。39 。
。40 。
。41 。
。42 。
。43 。
。44 。
。45 。
。46 。
。47 。
。48 。
。49 。
。50 。
。51 。
。52 。
。53 。
。54 。
。55 。
。56 。
。57 。
。58 。
。59 。
。60 。
。61 。
。62 。
。63 。
。64 。
。65 。
。66 。
。67 。
。68 。
。69 。
。70 。
。71 。
。72 。
。73 。
。74 。
。75 。
。76 。
。77 。
。78 。
。79 。
。80 。
。81 。
。82 。
。83 。
。84 。
。85 。
。86 。
。87 。
。88 。
。89 。
。90 。
。91 。
。92 。
。93 。
。94 。
。95 。
。96 。
。97 。
。98 。
。99 。
。100 。
。101 。
。102 。
。103 。
。104 。
。105 。
。106 。
。107 。
。108 。
。109 。
。110 。
。111 。
。112 。
。113 。
。114 。
。115 。
。116 。
。117 。
。118 。
。119 。
。120 。
。121 。
。122 。
。123 。
。124 。
。125 。
。126 。
。127 。
。128 。
。129 。
。130 。
。131 。
。132 。
。133 。
。134 。
。135 。
。136 。
。137 。
。138 。
。139 。
。140 。
。141 。
。142 。
。143 。
。144 。
。145 。
。146 。
。147 。
。148 。
。149 。
。150 。
。151 。
。152 。
。153 。
。154 。
。155 。
。156 。
。157 。
。159 。
。160 。
。161 。
。162 。
。163 。
。164 。
。165 。
。166 。
。167 。
。168 。
。169 。
。170 。
。171 。
。172 。
。173 。
。174 。
。175 。
。176 。
。177 。
。178 。
。179 。
。180 。
。181 。
。182 。
。183 。
。184 。
。185 。
。186 。
。188 。
。189 。
。190 。

。187 。

3.3K 103 48
By legolas_thick_thighs

-
"Let her answer."
-

TWO YEARS LATER
IVY IS THIRTEEN AND ALSO TURNS FOURTEEN IN THIS
XANDER IS SIX

Nova and Natasha sat in the living room, Natasha lying on top of Nova, a popcorn bowl on the floor beside them as they watched a film, Xander playing on the floor in front of them. The green-eyed boy had decided to make a house from a bunch of LEGO in a multitude of colours that were thrown all around him.

The door slammed shut, Ivy now back from school which finished later than Xander's school. The teenager was now in year 9 at secondary school, starting her GCSE's the next year. Hurried footsteps sounded up the stairs and Nova and Natasha glanced at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

"Becky was with her." Xander spoke up, Natasha concealing a grin when Nova shook her head, kissing her teeth. "Are they going out?"

"No." Nova denied immediately eliciting a chuckle from Natasha.

"We don't know." Natasha corrected and Xander grinned, nodding as he stuck two more bricks together.

"We do. They are not." Venom huffed, stretching from Nova's shoulder.

"Hi, Mums, Dad." Ivy said, coming into the living room, kissing Nova and Natasha on the cheek and patting Venom's head. "Me and Becky are gonna go to the cinema. Okay, bye."

"Hold it!" Nova called as she turned to run up the stairs, Natasha smiling at Ivy in amusement as Xander giggled.

"Yes?" Ivy asked, voice sweeter than usual to try and get what she wanted.

"What film you watching?" Nova raised an eyebrow and Ivy sighed in relief.

"Mamma Mia." Ivy answered and Venom's head shot up.

"No!" The alien denied and Natasha turned to him confused so he lowered his voice. "It is romantic and a musical. This will not end well."

"It's a double whammy." Nova gasped.

"Where are you going after?" Natasha asked, ignoring her husband who huffed, looking at Nova for support and she patted his head, pouting herself.

"Nando's." Ivy replied and Nova hummed in suspicion.

"Be back by eight, okay?" Natasha asked and Ivy grinned, nodding before she was skidding back up the stairs.

"Why did you say she could go!?" Nova questioned, outraged.

"Because she's fourteen. Plus, Becky and Ivy like each other. They have for years." Natasha smiled reassuringly. "She'll be fine."

"Hm." Nova hummed, looking away from Natasha before taking a mouthful of popcorn in her mouth. "Not talking to you. Ruined my day now."

"Shut up." Natasha giggled, kissing her chin before snuggling back into her chest. "I'm sure when you were fourteen, you were in love."

"No." Nova denied. "Never."

"Lie." Venom mumbled.

"You're on my team." Nova scoffed.

"Yes! Sorry. No, Nova has never been in love. Emotionless. Feels nothing." Venom rambled.

"Great save." Nova rolled her eyes.

"See? She'll be fine, okay? It's gonna be years until she's moved out." Natasha assured.

"Mummy!" Xander spoke up with a grin. "Made you somethin'."

"Yeah? What's this?" Nova quizzed with a smile, taking it from him. "Tasha, it's shaped like a penis."

"What? Oh- oh my."

-

Nova and Natasha were sat in an Italian restaurant for Ivy's birthday, Xander on a chair at the head of the booth, doodling on the sheet he was given. Ivy approached the table with Becky by her side, the pair sitting down with grins on their faces. Natasha was also smiling, Nova glaring at the brunette, Becky.

"How was school?" Natasha asked as Becky shrunk under Nova's glare, turning to Ivy for help. "Stop it."

"What? I'm having a staring contest." Nova whispered.

"With the side of her head? Stop." Natasha hissed, Ivy shaking her head while Xander giggled.

"School was alright. That teacher's still a bitch." Ivy sighed. "Nearly got detention for moving my chair."

"Put salt in her drink." Nova told her, looking away from Becky to smile at her daughter.

"V!" Natasha seethed suddenly and everyone turned to see the alien stretched from Nova's neck, face millimetres from Becky's who looked scared but also a little amused.

"Get in here! We are not doing what we did at the police station all over again." Nova ordered, grabbing the thin tendrils attached to his head and pulling him back towards her as the waiter walked over. "Shush! Shh! No cake if you don't sh- Hi! Can we order drinks please?"

After a couple awkward counter with the waiter and making Venom go back into Nova, the family continued to talk, Nova still a little skeptical of Becky but she was being nicer none the less. Once the food came, everyone tucked into their meals, Xander pausing in between bites to draw.

"So, Becky, what do you like to do?" Natasha asked with a smile and Ivy raised an eyebrow.

"You've known her since we were eight." Ivy whispered.

"People change. Interests change." Natasha shrugged.

"You sound really old." Nova mumbled, faking hurt when she slapped her thigh. "Rude."

"I like horror films and books. Read a lot." Becky smiled, twisting spaghettis
onto her fork.

"Oh, yeah? What horror films?" Nova tested.

"IT, Scream, Halloween, American Psycho." Becky listed, Nova straightening in approval and Natasha winked at Ivy who grinned. "Misery. But the book's better than the film although I love both."

"Oh, my God." Nova muttered.

"I did like the IT book but that one scene was strange." Becky shook her head.

"The sewer bit?" Nova asked with a grimace and Becky nodded. "Yeah, strange and fuckin' gross. But he was snorting coke while writing them, to be fair."

"As you do." Becky joked.

"I'm gonna test you now." Nova leant back in her seat.

"Oh, Jesus." Ivy sighed, Xander laughing as he hit into his pizza.

"Favourite children's programme?"

"What is this test?" Natasha asked, amused.

"Let her answer." Nova hummed.

"Horrible Histories, duh. I'm not a weirdo. But the original cast." Becky nodded.

"Hm." Nova hummed, not giving anything away. "Does pineapple belong on pizza?"

"Yes."

"What is the best planet?"

"Uranus, of course."

"Final and most important question of them all. Do you like Queen?"

"I'm not mental so yes."

"Okay." Nova finished, sitting back and Ivy seemed to be waiting for something.

"W-What that's it?"

"Huh?"

"That interrogation was for nothing?" Ivy asked, smiling at her mum.

"Oh, no. It wasn't for nothing." Nova shrugged.

"What was it for?" Ivy quizzed.

"Things." Nova answered mysteriously and Ivy groaned. "And don't ask because I'm not telling."

"See what I live with?" Ivy asked Becky in a whisper, the other girl staring at her with a grin and Nova couldn't help smile a little.

"Mama! Look!"

"He drew a penis again."

"Oh, God."

{1111}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.4K 49
Born, raised and bred through the Red Room. That is the life of a Boldyreva and it always will be. Until a little redhead looks like too much fun to...
12.2K 556 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
1K 63 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
5.1K 179 14
Meet Elise Acworth, the daughter of Nick Fury. She is only twenty-three years old. She, originally, was just a SHIELD agent, a scientist, and spy. Sh...