Venom // Natasha Romanoff

By legolas_thick_thighs

Nova Black is a 20 year old that was infected with a parasite. Nick Fury found out about her and called her i... More

。AESTHETIC 。
。NOVA 。
。PLAYLIST 。
。1 。
。2 。
。3 。
。4 。
。5 。
。6 。
。7 。
。8 。
。9 。
。10 。
。11 。
。12 。
。13 。
。14 。
。15 。
。16 。
。17 。
。18 。
。19 。
。20 。
。21 。
。22 。
。23 。
。24 。
。25 。
。26 。
。27 。
。28 。
。29 。
。30 。
。31 。
。32 。
。33 。
。34 。
。35 。
。36 。
。37 。
。38 。
。39 。
。40 。
。41 。
。42 。
。43 。
。44 。
。45 。
。46 。
。47 。
。48 。
。49 。
。50 。
。51 。
。52 。
。53 。
。54 。
。55 。
。56 。
。57 。
。58 。
。59 。
。60 。
。61 。
。62 。
。63 。
。64 。
。65 。
。66 。
。67 。
。68 。
。69 。
。70 。
。71 。
。72 。
。73 。
。74 。
。75 。
。76 。
。77 。
。78 。
。79 。
。80 。
。81 。
。82 。
。83 。
。84 。
。85 。
。86 。
。87 。
。88 。
。89 。
。90 。
。91 。
。92 。
。93 。
。94 。
。95 。
。96 。
。97 。
。98 。
。99 。
。100 。
。101 。
。102 。
。103 。
。104 。
。105 。
。106 。
。107 。
。108 。
。109 。
。110 。
。111 。
。112 。
。113 。
。114 。
。115 。
。116 。
。117 。
。118 。
。119 。
。120 。
。121 。
。122 。
。123 。
。124 。
。125 。
。126 。
。127 。
。128 。
。129 。
。130 。
。131 。
。132 。
。133 。
。134 。
。135 。
。136 。
。137 。
。138 。
。139 。
。140 。
。141 。
。142 。
。143 。
。144 。
。145 。
。146 。
。147 。
。148 。
。149 。
。150 。
。151 。
。152 。
。153 。
。154 。
。155 。
。156 。
。157 。
。159 。
。160 。
。161 。
。162 。
。163 。
。164 。
。165 。
。166 。
。167 。
。169 。
。170 。
。171 。
。172 。
。173 。
。174 。
。175 。
。176 。
。177 。
。178 。
。179 。
。180 。
。181 。
。182 。
。183 。
。184 。
。185 。
。186 。
。187 。
。188 。
。189 。
。190 。

。168 。

4.1K 132 36
By legolas_thick_thighs

-
"You unleashed him."
-

Beams of sun beat down onto the pavement as Nova made her way down the street towards the shops dressed in denim shorts, an old band t-shirt that she cut because it was so hot and trainers. They were in need of eggs and fruit for Ivy because she wanted to make something with Nova but they didn't have the right ingredients.

After the events of WandaVision occurred, the family decided to travel for a while. So far, they'd been to Greece, more specifically the island where Mamma Mia was filmed and in those two months it consisted of Venom fan-girling over the film. After that they went to Italy for two months, consuming many many pizzas. And now, they were in Manorca staying in a small house close to the beach.

Nova pushed open the door to the shop and thought about grabbed a basket but decided against it. After grabbing the eggs and a selection of fruit, she grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream. Real chocolate was too sickly at the minute because of the heat so Venom had ice cream instead.

Humming quietly to the song blasting in her ear, Cocaine Sunday, she placed her items on the till and the shopkeeper, Mrs. Garcia who was a lady in around her 60's, kind with brown hair, grey hairs mixed in with them and a plump figure. She grinned at Nova who returned it, taking out her headphones.

"Hola, cariño. ¿Cómo estás?" Mrs. Garcia asked, started to price her items. (Hello, dear. How are you? Also I'm sorry if any translations are wrong, I'm using Google)

"No está mal, gracias. ¿Y usted?" Nova questioned, packing everything up in a bag she was given by Mrs. Garcia. (Not too bad, thanks. How about you?)

"Día tranquilo, hoy. Creo que todo el mundo está en la playa." Mrs. Garcia nodded. (Quiet day, today. I think everyone's at the beach.)

"Día perfecto para ello." Nova smiled. (Perfect day for it.)

"Sí Sí. Aunque, espero que la gente venga por cosas interesantes." Mrs. Garcia replied, punching the numbers into the till and telling Nova the price. (Yes, yes. Although I am hoping for people to come in for cool things)

"Estoy seguro de que llegarán pronto. Tienes los mejores granizados de piña caseros." Nova responded and Mrs. Garcia chuckled. (I'm sure they'll be swarming in soon. You have the best homemade pineapple slushies.)

"Siempre sabes cómo hacerme sonreír. ¿Cómo va la planificación?" Mrs. Garcia quizzed, handing Nova her change. (You always know how to make me smile. How is the planning going?)

"Bien. Tenemos la mayoría de las cosas resueltas, pero Natas está luchando para elegir un vestido y tampoco quiere mi ayuda porque quiere que sea una sorpresa." Nova chuckled and Mrs. Garcia did the same. (Alright. We have most things sorted out but Natasha's struggling to pick a dress and she also doesn't want my help because she wants it to be a surprise.)

"Bueno, querida, será mejor que te deje ir. Saluda a Ivy, Natasha y Venom de mi parte." Mrs. Garcia smiled. (Well, dear, I better let you get going. Say hello to Ivy, Natasha and Venom for me.)

"Servirá. Gracias. Ah, y te ahorraremos una porción de lo que sea que Ivy decida hacer." Nova said. (Will do. Thanks. Oh, and we'll save you a slice of whatever Ivy decides to magic up.)

"Estoy seguro de que estará delicioso. Nos vemos pronto." Mrs. Garcia waved. (I am certain it will be delicious. See you soon.)

"Adiós." Nova bid, leaving the shop. (Bye.)

Nova made her way back to the house, looking around at the bustle of people who were all enjoying themselves on the beach and around the area. Pushing open the front door, she kicked off her trainers and made her way into the living room where Natasha was sat, circling wedding dresses.

"You found one, yet?" Nova teased, placing the bag of ingredients on the coffee table next to the many magazines.

"Shut up. It's easy for you, you're wearing a suit." Natasha huffed.

"Dresses give me PTSD." Nova stated dramatically.

"You got stuck in one once-"

"It took me three hours to get out of it!"

"Mummy, do you have my ingredients?" Ivy asked, running in from the kitchen, Venom with her, the alien still attached to Natasha by a thin tendril.

"I do, indeed." Nova nodded, handing her the bag after grabbing a punnet of strawberries from it and opening them, eating one. "V, don't blow up the kitchen."

"Yes, sir." Venom sassed, taking Ivy's hand and going into the kitchen.

"Rude." Nova muttered, flopping down next to Natasha on the settee and propping her feet up on the table. "Can I see?"

"No." Natasha replied flatly, turning the magazine she was circling things in away from her.

"C'mon." Nova whined, pouting but Natasha just laughed at her expression. "You haven't even told me our first dance song."

"You told me to choose it and I did but I'm keeping it a surprise." Natasha smirked, opening her mouth when Nova offered her a strawberry. "Thanks. How was Mrs. Garcia?"

"Good and she told me to say hello to you all." Nova hummed. "D'you think we should get V a suit?"

"For our wedding?" Natasha asked with a chuckle.

"No. To wear to the pub." Nova replied sarcastically.

"Little shit." Natasha muttered fondly. "What kind of suit."

"One with a bow tie." Nova snorted and Natasha laughed at the thought.

"I will wear no such thing!" Venom yelled, walking in, holding a wooden spoon. "I don't wear clothes."

"And yet you're wearing an apron?" Nova teased with a grin, looking at the floral apron wrapped around him.

"Yes, it is very stylish." Venom grumbled, picking up the bottom of it. "You're just jealous because I look better in an apron."

"Someone woke up with an attitude." Nova gasped and he pointed the wooden spoon at her 'threateningly'.

"Daddy!" Ivy whined dramatically, grabbing onto one of his claws and pulling him back into the kitchen. "You need to beat the egg whites."

"What? I punch the eggs?" Venom quizzed and Ivy giggled, his two partners huffing laughs in the living room. "Do not laugh at me! I have excellent hearing!"

"V, you gotta grab the whisk or a fork and mix them quickly!" Nova explained with a small laugh.

"Oh, I see." Venom hummed. "That is much less fun than punching the eggs."

"You're cleaning the kitchen." Natasha told Nova.

"Fine by me but can I see?" Nova tried to peek around the magazine but Natasha just whacked her on the head with it. "Ow! You little shit!"

"No looking. It's a surprise." Natasha smirked at her huff.

"So mean to me." Nova pouted, moving her head onto Natasha's lap. "Has V seen 'em?"

"Nope." Natasha shook her head.

"I am also offended!" Venom shouted from the kitchen. 

"I'm trying to find one that makes me look nice." Natasha sighed, circling another one.

"It's you. You're gonna look fucking stunning." Nova smiled, eating another strawberry and feeding Natasha one who hummed in thanks.

"You're just saying that because I'm gonna be your wife." Natasha grumbled.

"No, I'm saying that because it's true. No arguments." Nova said, holding up a finger when Natasha opened her mouth to argue. "Ah, no arguments."

"Fine. I won't argue but I don't know what type would suit me best." Natasha continued.

"Это все равно оторвется." Nova smirked and Natasha slapped her forehead lightly. (It's gonna come off anyway)

"It's gonna be a good day when we get married. Finally. After so many years." Natasha grinned, looking down at Nova who returned her grin, pushing a strand of her red hair behind her ear because it fell from her plait.

"Just a couple of milfs and a dilf." Nova sighed happily. "Dream come true."

"Mhm." Natasha hummed, raising an eyebrow as Nova moved so her legs were over the back of the settee, head upside down. "You are a strange human."

"That you agreed to marry." Nova smirked, reaching to eat another strawberry.

"Although, you're a strange human with excellent legs." Natasha whistled.

"I know, right. I could definitely be a pole dancer." Nova mused, stretching her legs out.

"I don't know. You fell over your foot and crashed into a mannequin the other day." Natasha reminded.

"But I can dance." Nova scoffed. "I may not be able to walk but I can dance. Also, I have the worlds strongest thighs, probably."

"I am not denying that." Natasha mumbled and there was a crash in the kitchen followed by a giggle and a strange laugh/growl.

"I'll go." Nova grunted, rolling backwards off the settee and landing on her feet, moving into the kitchen. "V!"

"What?" Venom asked, him and Ivy covered in egg shells and squished passion fruit. "Nibble started it!"

"Snitch." Ivy grumbled, throwing another piece of passion fruit at him with a giggle.

"Oh, you made a big mistake, Ivy." Nova began, sharing a look with Venom who smirked. "You unleashed him."

"Oh, no." Ivy muttered.

"It's the claw!" Venom yelled, lifting one hand up and Ivy shrieked, running away from him and Venom chased her.

Nova laughed softly at the pair and started to clean up the kitchen, hearing Natasha's laughs from the living room with a shriek as Venom caught Ivy. Venom heard her laughter and turned to her, Ivy 'ooo'ing at her. Natasha stood and sprinted away from Venom who chased after her, moving Ivy onto his back who clung to him, laughing madly.

Putting the rubbish in the bin, Nova started to wipe down the surface of the counter with a cloth and then her phone rang. Moving over to it, she saw Flappy Bird pop up and grinned.

"Hey, guys! What's that one Coldplay song? Yellow." Nova answered the phone, hearing Ivy and Venom laugh while Natasha groaned at her dad joke.

"Hey, Nove." Sam greeted.

"Hey, Flappy Bird. What's up?" Nova asked, pushing some egg shells into the bin.

"I hate to ask this while you're travelling but I need your help with something." Sam replied.

"Sure. What's goin' on?" Nova quizzed and Sam explained what was happening with the Flag Smashers. "Shitty name. But, uh, yeah I can come to you. I'll be there soon, probably tomorrow but just me. Venom's planning some things for the wedding."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll see you soon, Nove." Sam smiled.

"See you, Flappy Bird." Nova bid and hung up the phone, continuing to clean up.

"Nutter! Come in here!" Venom called.

Nova hummed, walking into the living room and Natasha rewinded the Tv confusing her greatly but she started to watch, Venom sitting down next to her with Ivy on his lap.

"Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable. Everyday Americans feel it. While we love heroes who put their lives on the line to defend Earth, we also need a hero to defend this country. We need a real person who embodies America's greatest values. We need someone to inspire us again, someone who can be a symbol for all of us. So, on behalf of the Department of Defence and our Commander-in-Chief, it is with great honour that we announce here today that the United States of America has a new hero. Join me in welcoming your new Captain America."

Everyone cheered and clapped on the screen as a man ran out in a red and blue suit with a helmet on, holding Sam's shield high as if he could really be Captain America. Nova sighed watching him stand in front of the cameras, showing the shield off and it lowered to reveal his face and he winked.

"Bitch, that's not Captain America! That's Carl Fredricksen!"

{1975}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 211 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
3.3M 86.4K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
86.2K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
105K 3K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...