Venom // Natasha Romanoff

By legolas_thick_thighs

Nova Black is a 20 year old that was infected with a parasite. Nick Fury found out about her and called her i... More

。AESTHETIC 。
。NOVA 。
。PLAYLIST 。
。1 。
。2 。
。3 。
。4 。
。5 。
。6 。
。7 。
。8 。
。9 。
。10 。
。11 。
。12 。
。13 。
。14 。
。15 。
。16 。
。17 。
。18 。
。19 。
。20 。
。21 。
。22 。
。23 。
。24 。
。25 。
。26 。
。27 。
。28 。
。29 。
。30 。
。31 。
。32 。
。33 。
。34 。
。35 。
。36 。
。37 。
。38 。
。39 。
。40 。
。41 。
。42 。
。43 。
。44 。
。45 。
。46 。
。47 。
。48 。
。49 。
。50 。
。51 。
。52 。
。53 。
。54 。
。55 。
。56 。
。57 。
。58 。
。59 。
。60 。
。61 。
。62 。
。63 。
。64 。
。65 。
。66 。
。67 。
。68 。
。69 。
。70 。
。71 。
。72 。
。73 。
。74 。
。75 。
。76 。
。77 。
。78 。
。79 。
。80 。
。81 。
。82 。
。83 。
。84 。
。85 。
。86 。
。87 。
。88 。
。89 。
。90 。
。91 。
。92 。
。93 。
。94 。
。95 。
。96 。
。97 。
。98 。
。99 。
。100 。
。101 。
。102 。
。103 。
。104 。
。105 。
。106 。
。107 。
。108 。
。109 。
。110 。
。111 。
。112 。
。113 。
。114 。
。115 。
。116 。
。117 。
。118 。
。119 。
。120 。
。121 。
。122 。
。123 。
。124 。
。125 。
。126 。
。127 。
。128 。
。129 。
。130 。
。131 。
。132 。
。133 。
。134 。
。135 。
。136 。
。137 。
。138 。
。139 。
。140 。
。141 。
。142 。
。143 。
。144 。
。145 。
。146 。
。147 。
。148 。
。149 。
。150 。
。151 。
。152 。
。154 。
。155 。
。156 。
。157 。
。159 。
。160 。
。161 。
。162 。
。163 。
。164 。
。165 。
。166 。
。167 。
。168 。
。169 。
。170 。
。171 。
。172 。
。173 。
。174 。
。175 。
。176 。
。177 。
。178 。
。179 。
。180 。
。181 。
。182 。
。183 。
。184 。
。185 。
。186 。
。187 。
。188 。
。189 。
。190 。

。153 。

5.5K 200 72
By legolas_thick_thighs

-
"No!"
-

Ivy screamed, grabbing onto some rubble to keep her up before vines were spreading around her out of her body, holding her up. Wade fell down the steep slide of rubble, catching onto a piece of concrete as he looked down at Ivy, the small girl having a gash across her forehead.

"Ivy, hey!" Wade yelled.

"Uncle Pool?" Ivy questioned, petrified as more rubble fell around them.

"Yeah, it's me. Gonna need to you use your powers for me and your Mama." Wade grunted, holding himself up.

"What do I do?" She quizzed, clutching onto the vines.

"You need to make a really big plant. Like in Jack and the Beanstalk, okay?" Wade ordered.

"Okay." Ivy whimpered and she closed her eyes, forming a large vine that kept getting thicker and thicker and longer and longer until it was taller than the both of them combined. "What now?" She asked tiredly.

"Fold it around yourself like a little ball, okay. You'll be protected in it." Wade panted.

"I'm scared." Ivy whispered.

"I know, I know. Me too but you've gotta do this for me." Wade breathed. "I promise we'll get loads of ice cream and chocolate after, yeah? Me, your Mama and Uncle Stevie will all go."

"Promise?" Ivy mumbled.

"Yeah. Pinky promise. But metaphorically." Wade joked weakly.

Ivy nodded at him before the large plant curled around her body, keeping her in the ball. Wade could vaguely see her eyes drooping from the exhaustion of using her powers so much. The plant rolled down the rubble and Wade let go of his piece of concrete, catching it on a small protruding vine.

Groaning loudly, he tugged it upwards and eyed a piece of flat concrete. Grunting, he was able to roll it onto the flat surface and shoved it into the corner, away from any more damage, knowing Ivy would now be safe.

On the outside, Natasha grunted, pushing herself up with her hands and Tony grabbed her arm, tugging her up as well. The two looked over to see Steve passed out on the floor and walked towards him.

"Ivy's safe." Wade told them through the coms and Natasha breathed out in relief.

"Come on, buddy, wake up!" Tony coaxed and Steve gasped as he woke up. "That's my man."

"Wade's man." Natasha coughed. "Sorry. Tickle in the back of my throat there."

"You aren't wrong. You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Tony held out Steve's shield to the man.

"What happened?" Steve asked, looking around the rubble.

"You mess with time, it tends to mess back." Tony answered.

The three of them all walked out of the rubble and next to Thor who was staring ahead of them. Thanos was sitting down on a piece of rock, a large double sided sword stabbed into the ground next to him.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked Thor.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor answered.

"Where are the stones?" Steve questioned.

"Somewhere under all this." Tony replied. "All I know is he doesn't have 'em."

"So, we keep it that way." Steve said definitively.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor quizzed.

"Yeah. I don't much care." Tony responded.

"Good." Thor approved. "Just as long as we're all in agreement."

Thunder cracked and Thor held out his arms, lightning surging over them. A lightning bolt directed itself at Thor and Mjolnir and the Stormbreaker were suddenly in his hands, his beard now plaited and hair tied back slightly, eyes in a blue blaze.

"Let's kill him properly this time." Thor stated.

The four of them approached Thanos who looked over at them.

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." Thanos spoke up. "I thought by eliminating half of life's the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn." Tony responded.

"I'm thankful. Because now," Thanos paused, "I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then, with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one, teeming with life that knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given." He was now stood, helmet on and holding his double sided sword. "A grateful universe."

"Born out of blood." Steve reminded him.

"They'll never know it." Thanos stated. "Because you won't be alive to tell them."

Thor yelled, the Stormbreaker glowing with lightning as well as his eyes as all of them stormed towards Thanos. Tony made a device with his suit and slashed it at Thanos who dogged the attack. Natasha's suit helmet was clicked on and she fired up the blaster, bringing to shoot them at Thanos.

Steve threw his shield at the Titan but it was deflected as Thor threw his hammer at him. Tony and Natasha flew in the air, using their baskets to try and hit him but he deflected it with his sword creating multiple beams of light.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me." Tony grunted, firing up a device on his back.

Thor yelled, channeling lightening and propelling it at the device on Tony's back which powered it up and he shot the beams towards Thanos who twirled his sword around, deflecting the power again.

The Titan grunted, moving towards them, pushing back on the power. Thor threw Mjolnir in the air and batted it away with the Stormbreaker, hitting one side of his sword. Thanos grabbed Tony and looked as though he was going to tear him in half but Mijolnir knocked the two apart and Tony skidded into a rock.

Natasha flew in the air, firing up the power in her suit and shoot it at Thanos but he grabbed her ankle and launched her away, skidding into a heap on the floor, head banging against the metal helmet she was in.

Steve kicked at Thanos who dodged it with his sword before flinging the blonde away, through a rock and sending him rolling over on the floor. Thanos launched his sword at Thor who skidded across the floor, under the line of the weapon.

Thanos caught the sword again and Thor jumped, grunting as he tried to chop at Thanos with the Stormbreaker but it was stopped by the Titan's sword. Thanos opted for throwing his sword away and then kicking the Stormbreaker out of Thor's hands.

He grabbed the God in a chokehold before slamming him into some rubble making Thor groan. Thanos landed repetitive punches to his face before flinging him into some more rock where he was propped up against it. Thanos kicked him in the chest, keeping his foot there before punching him again.

Thor tired to summon the Stormbreaker but Thanos caught it as he did so. The two fought, pushing in the opposite directions as Thanos tired to stab Thor with the axe. The blade grazed Thor's beard as the God struggled before it was skimming his armour.

Mjolnir was suddenly flung at Thanos, knocking him off balance. The hammer was then propelled back into the throwers hand and Yhor looked to see Steve now holding Mjolnir.

"I knew it!" Thor breathed before Thanos kicked him into the rock.

Steve swung Mjolnir around as he and Thanos ran at one another. The blonde hit Thanos up the chin, sending the Titan away and skidding across the dirt. He threw his shield and Thano batted it behind him before he threw Mjolnir onto the shield, the power sending Thanos forwards and then he caught both weapons.

Thanos groaned as he continued to get punched and kicked by the two metal objects. Steve grunted, creating lightning with the hammer and sending it through the dirt, onto Thanos and forcing him backwards. Holding up the hammer, he formed lightning in the sky and made it hit the Titan in the chest.

Steve jumped with Mjolnir, slamming it into the ground next to Thanos because the purple giant dodged the hit. Thanos grabbed Steve in a chokehold, slamming him onto the ground and Steve rolled away from him as he grabbed his double sided sword.

Thanos yelled, swinging at Steve and narrowly avoiding the soldiers throat. He continued to try and slice away at Steve but his efforts were dodged each time until he managed to slice his thigh causing Steve to shout out. Thanos punched away Mjolnir out fo Steve's grip and the soldier rolled away.

Swinging his sword down, Thanos aimed for Steve's head but the blonde held up his shield and the blade was lodged into the circular metal. With each swing of the blade, the shield was chipped more and more until only half was left of it.

Steve breathed heavily before he was flung away by Thanos, landing on his back in pain. He strained, rolling onto his side and trying to push himself up with the shield.

Thanos went to speak but a vine wrapped around his mouth and Natasha looked up groggily to see Ivy standing far away from them, hands out ahead of her and vines spreading towards the Titan.

"No!" Natasha yelled, pushing herself up to run at Ivy but a Thanos batted her away with his fist.

"'S your fault." Ivy glared at the Titan, using more vibes to strangle him and Thanos gripped at them but they were thick and strong. "All your fault!"

More vines keeps towards him, slithering up his body and cutting off his blood stream in every part of his body. Ivy continued to use all of her willpower to try and kill the Titan but his sword slashed through her vines and she fell backwards on her back.

"You have willpower, little one." Thanos spoke up, moving towards her slowly. "Such a shame it has to go to waste."

Thanos prepared to stab Ivy with his sword and she screamed out, preparing for the pain. The blade never hit her though, something stopped it. Ivy looked up and her eyes grew wide at the sight in front of her. Wade had took the blade for her, his stomach now torn through with the blade and blood dribbling on his lips.

"Get back, my little leaf." Wade smiled weakly and Ivy nodded, crawling away behind rubble as she was told. "You don't fuck with my F-word!"

Thanos grumbled in annoyance, twisting the blade in Wade's stomach until a large hole was in his abdomen and he yelled out in agony. Pulling out the sword, Wade's body dropped to the floor and Thanos walked away.

"I'm all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm gonna enjoy it, very, very much." Thanos explained as his army was shot down onto the dirty ground.

Steve inhaled sharply, glancing at Wade to see him smile weakly at the super soldier before he strained, pushing himself up. Panting, Steve glared at Thanos before ripping off the leather strap to his shield, grunting in pain at the cut on his arm.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" An old familiar voice asked through the coms. "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me? On your left."

Steve turned to see a sparkly portal opening and T'Challa walked out with Shuri and Okoye. Ivy yelped as she was dropped through one onto the grass of Tony's cabin and then it closed up, Pepper running out to her in a Iron suit.

Sam flew out overhead of T'Challa, swooping around Steve. More and more sparkles appeared and people came out of the portals. Doctor Strange swooped down, Mantis, Quill and Drax joining him before Peter swooped down, landing on a rock.

T'Challa started to chant in Xhosa and the tribes repeated his words. Bucky walked out, gun in hand with Groot by his side. Wade landed on the floor with her powers, Valkyrie on a Pegasus and Korg next to her with a gun as well as the  Asgardian army.

Many people from the Sanctum Sanctorum appeared, readying their powerful arts. Hope flew down as Thor got his Stormbreaker back into his hands. Natasha stood up, panting heavily as she helped Wade up, the mercenary slowly healing. Pepper landed on the floor, the mask of her suit coming undone, Ivy now safe at the cabin.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asked Wong.

"What? You w-"

"Hey! Missed me, you big purple dildo?!"

{2101}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.8K 35
Being (Y/n) Stark was the hardest thing you ever had to do. Your mother died before you were a day old, your father didn't care... You were pretty su...
6.7K 177 20
It's been almost a year since Mia joined the Avengers. She is now turning 15. A lot has happened and a lot more will happen. Meeting a couple new peo...
6.6K 222 35
With no memory of her life before S.H.I.E.L.D. Cassie has to team up with a group of known superhero's to save the world. She has to travel through p...
87.2K 2.8K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...