My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

Par VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... Plus

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 75

687 49 128
Par VaishaliAirsang

Jungkook POV

I heard breaking of glass from the kitchen and I knew it was Y/n so I quickly rushed to the kitchen.

There she was, Y/n drinking wine from the bottle after smashing the glass. She was dangerously close to the broken glass which made me hurriedly walk to her.

" Tiny Thing..." I pulled the bottle way as she whined. I first got her to safety and then put her down on the couch in living room.

" YOU MORON! " She yelled and grabbed my hair making me wince.

" GIMME THE BOTTLE " She kicked my stomach and took the bottle, drinking more from it.

" Y/n its not good for you! " I snatched it away and out of her reach. She stood up on the couch and looked at me with teary eyes.

" WHY?! WHY ARE BEING LIKE THIS WITH ME?! " A tear fell from her eye and she suddenly slapped my face.

" wtf-" I said under my breathe but stayed calm.

" YOU IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I FELT?! " She hit my chest and started crying.

" Tiny Thing listen to me " I held her waist and rubbed her back.

" SHUT UP " She yelled and pulled my hair, swinging it from left to right.

" I hate you..." She lost her balance and fell off the couch. " Is it funny...to play with me..." She murmured and cried harder.

" You won't even listen to me! " I said but she managed to get up and stand on the floor.

" D-Do you ...e-even consider h-how I feel? " She asked gripping on my shirt.

" Tiny Thing you are my first priority " I softly said.

" STOP BEING SO GENTLE WITH ME!...It hurts...I don't like you so why do I even care..." She hid her face in her tiny palms and cried.

I slowly approached her and embraced her.

" Nooo! " She weakly whined and tried to get out of my embraced but I hugged her tighter.

" Kitten, please listen " I softly said as she looked at me with her red eyes and raised her brows.

" I wasn't kissing her, you can see the CCTV yourself also " I told her, caressing her hair.

" Really? " She asked with puppy eyes as I nodded.

" YOU RAT! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER! " She yelled loudly and punched my stomach.

" I tried telling you! "

" STOP LYING " I earned another slap across my face. Suddenly she grabbed my collar and vomited all over my shirt and pants.

" Y/n...." I took a deep breathe and removed my shirt. Y/n on the other hand, fell asleep on the couch. I took of my pants also and threw them away.

I went to Y/n and picked her up, carrying her to my bedroom. I put her on the bed and went to take a bath.

I came out after 15 minutes and wore my clothes.

" Tiny Thing how do you even manage yourself? " I chuckled looking at her sleeping figure.

I adjusted the blanket properly bc she had slipped out of it.

" Rest well " I kissed her forehead and contacted Taehyung.

" Fine..you're right! " He said as soon as he picked up.

" I know " I rolled my eyes.

" How is y/n? "

" She is sleeping..." I said, turning around to take a look at my Tiny Thing.

" That's good, I will transfer the clip to her phone. Let her see it after she wakes up " He said and cut the call. I kept my phone on the nightstand and sat beside Y/n.

She turned to me and kicked me in my stomach again making me sit on the floor.

*Great...I'm getting kicked by a little girl and sitting on the floor doing nothing about it even tho I'm the most powerful mafia...* I sighed and shook my head.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I woke up and my head started hurting like hell.

*Oww what did I do...* I looked around and saw Jungkook sleeping on the floor which made me let out a yelp and almost gave me a heart attack.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at me.

" You're back at your senses? " He asked making me confused.

" You almost broke every bone in me " He added. Suddenly I remember what happened before I fell asleep.

" Did I v-vomit on you? " 

" Yes, a lot " I immediately blushed and crawled on the floor, closer to him.

" I'm sorry for causing such a big problem " I said biting my lower lips.

" It's okay, next time just listen to me " He said patting my head as I nodded.

" Check your phone "I did as he said and watched the clip after rinsing my mouth. I saw him first choking her bc she was flirting too much and then told her in her ear not to get so comfortable with her which I earlier thought, he was kissing her neck.

" Now can I hug you? " He asked and I slowly nodded. He hugging me burying my head in his chest and caressing my hair.

" My Tiny Thing " He kissed my forehead and hugged me for another 5 minutes.

" I'm really sorry, please forgive me? " I said looking up at him.

" Kitten you just misunderstood, it's okay " He softly said making me feel guilty. My eyes teared up again as I looked down and hugged him tighter.

" I'm sorry..." I sobbed softly. He picked me up by my waist and put me on his study table.

" You won't listen " He said and pulled me in a gentle kiss. His right hand caressed my waist as the other was beside me, trapping me in between him and the wall behind me. I felt butterflies all over my tummy as he continued kissing me with a slow pace. 

" Go take a bath, Taehyung will come quite late so wear the sleepwear I gave you " He ordered making me blush.

" Okay " I hopped off the table and went to my room.

" Do you want me to bath with you? " I heard his voice behind me.

" Of course not! " I said.

" I mean...just in case you l-"

" I said no means no! " I shyly hit his chest and ran inside my room. I heard him chuckling outside while I went to take a bath.

After I was done, I wore this and went out.

I went out of my room looking for Jungkook.

" You're beautiful Tiny Thing " He popped up behind me which made me flinch and loose my balance.

" You scared me! " I said as he held me before I fell and picked me up, carrying me to the living room.

" I think this is tight " He said. I gripped my shorts and showed him its not tight.

" Your bra I meant " My cheeks flushed immediately as I hit his  chest.

" Stop looking at my chest, pervert! " He suddenly flipped our positions and pinned me down on the couch.

" You dare hit me so many times? " He said in his deep voice. I gulped and looked away.

" Hmm? " He got closer to my face as I tightly closed my eyes.

" I-I'm sorry " My breathe got heavier as I felt his breathe go down from my lips to my neck.

" S-Stop " I whimpered as I felt him rub my thigh.

Jungkook POV

I wanted to tease her so I rubbed her thigh at a teasingly slow speed to which I earned a satisfying whimper.

" Whimper louder " I said and kissed her neck. To my surprise, she first whimpered and then moaned softly.

" P-Please..." She pressed her thighs together.

" You want more huh..." I held her bare waist and hovered above her.

" N-No..." I let her go bc I just wanted to tease her. I slowly went behind her to see what she was doing.

" Ouch! " I heard her wince even before I reached the kitchen. I saw her got a cut from the broken glass of her right foot.

" Gosh...How are you so careless?! " I picked her up instantly and carried her to my bedroom.

" I didn't know it was there! "

" You broke it! " She didn't say anything after this and let me treat her wound.

" Thank you " She said as I closed the lid of the box.

" Be careful, clumsy little one " I said kissing her cheek. She squinted her eyes at me.

" I'm not little! "

" For me, you are " I chuckled and went to keep the box.

" would you like to go to the club this weekend? " I asked coming back in.

" Suree " She nodded.

" Great, we have a special event on that day " I said.

" That sounds good...can we do smt right now? "

" Come here " I pulled her on my lap, giving her a notepad and pencil and an eraser.

" Draw whatever you like but in my lap " I said putting my chin on her shoulder.

" Okay " She chuckled and doodled some things while I caressed her bare waist skin. I inhaled her sweet scent while she was concentrated on her drawing.

" How's this? " She showed me her doodle after 15 mins.

" Beautiful, just like you " I pecked her on the lips and looked at her blushing face.

" T-Thank you " She shyly smiled and looked back at the notepad.

" Draw as many as you want "

" Really?! " I nodded as her face lit up. She drew one more and showed me.

" This is great " I said examining the cute doodle.

" But it's not as good as yours! " She pouted.

" It's very cute and I loved it, don't compare it with mine " I said while frowning.

" Thank you " She hugged me happily and I did it back.

" My legs are paining...." She said as she got up. " I'll make sandwiches for us? You are okay with it right? " She added. I nodded as she ran downstairs but her being very slow at just anything, made me impatient and go to the kitchen.

She was putting it together when I went to her and attacked her with a back hug.

She yelped and looked at me over her shoulder.

" Stop scaring me like that " She whined.

" Your reaction is so cute " I kissed her forehead.

" It's almost done, let's watch TV " She gave me my plate and we watched the TV.

I noticed her kept shifting uncomfortably.

" Lie on my lap " I said.

" N- "

" NO NOS! " I strictly said which made her listen to me. I saw her getting very comfy on my lap which cracked a small smile on my face.

She stretched and we watched the TV like that for another half an hour.

She later sat up again but soon, suddenly she jumped on my lap which screaming.

" GET RID OF THAT! " I saw a flying cockroach trying to bother y/n at all costs.

" Jungkook do something! " She hugged my neck tightly which buried my face in her chest. 

" Y/n I can't see anything!" I said and she loosened her grip.

" Okay done! " I simply killed it with a book. I held her waist and  hugged her.

" Are you scared of cockroaches? " I softly asked.

" N-No..I just don't like it when they fly towards me " She explained.

" You're cute when you get scared " I kissed her cheek as she blushed.

" Can we do something...I have an idea " She asked as I hummed

" Can you fight me? " 

" You want to fight? Okay..come " I led her to my practice room.

" You practice here? " Her jaw dropped.

" Of course " I stood in between of the room and beckoned her.

" I will go easy on you! " She said confidently as I chuckled.

" Alright you make the first move " I said and she charged at me.

I simply bent my body side ways and saw her fall beside me. 

" Not fair!!! " She whined rolling on the floor.

" Okay I won't do anything defensive now " I made it easier for her and her face lit up. She nodded and tried again.

This time I picked her up and held her in the air. She pouted as I put her down.

We had some more fun until y/n felt tired.

We heard the doorbell ring as Tiny Thing rushed there but I stopped her.

" Wear this jacket and then open the door " I wrapped her in my denim jacket. She obediently wore it and opened the door.

Okay so I felt the previous chapter was like...really short? So here's the update you guys wanted!💜

Plz VOTE💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

66.6K 2.2K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...
77.5K 2.4K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
24.6K 2.2K 31
In which she is an ordinary girl who doesn't have any parents or siblings she lives in an orphanage. Yn is a innocent girl who is forced to marry a m...
147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...