62.) Bitter pill

****** graphic content warning*****
Hello it's me! Another heads up this chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature. If you arient emotionally prepared you can skip it. But is that really what you want to do??? <3 <3 <3
.....................................................................

"Drink a little more." He said raising the cup. How many more nights will I have to drink this? The drink was warm and clung to my throat uncomfortably. Wine was a celebratory beverage, an annual indulgence but here it was treated as a medical treatment. What was more unusual was his desire to make sure I was warm. Blankets littered the room. Some consisted of a single color, others were alive with patterns and different hues.

The cold floor with its thin bare covering was now entirely covered with blankets and furs. The seating area had a blanket, and a small mountain of covers had been added to the bed. Maybe he blamed the cold temperature to our...loss.

For days he had kept asking if I had enough blankets, checking again later asking if I was sure because if needed more he would bring them back immediatly. If we had been back at the valley I would have given many of  them away. It was more than we needed but his concern was heartwarming.

My world had grown smaller. Less people to talk to, less chores, and less room but he never made me feel like I was less. My husband. He had a stiff demeanor and a quiet temperment, but he didnt need to talk alot his actions spoke for him. He never blamed me, he was never angry, only concerned. Which is why I never complained when he asked me to drink that gross medicine night after night.

"I dont smell blood on you anymore." He said more to himself than to me, a mental note.

"Its stopped." I agreed.

"Let me see." He said carefully removing my blanket shield.

"No why would you look at it!" I squealed, clenching the shield tighter around me.

"Ill only be a moment." He said grabbing an ankle and pulling me to the edge. I covered the area with my hand, while trying to push off the bedding that shrouded me from the waist up. It was one thing to walk around naked, it was another to have my private areas scrutinized.

He held my hand pinned against my inner thigh. With the other he pushed my other knee away.

"It doesnt look swollen and theres no blood." He affirmed. "Does it hurt?" He said checking the area.

"No! Just stop looking at it!" I said trying to wiggle back in to my cocoon.

"Well its better to make sure it heals properly." He said almost to himself.

Then I felt it. A warm, wet stroke. I screeched and clenched my legs together catching his head between them. With all my strength I shoved off the blankets that covered my top half. The fell against the wall in a tangled heap.

"Did you just lick me?!?!" My face felt hot.

He pushed my legs back apart.
"Your strength seems to have increased. The treatment seems to be successful." He smiled and pulled my legs closer. Another lick.

"Why are you li..cking?" My voice hitched. His white hair contrasted against the color of my legs. I sat up at an incline, careful not to stab myself on his horns. I pressed my hand against his forehead trying not to touch his horns.

"Saliva from the kin is very effective at healing wounds." He said removing my hand.

"I'm not bleeding there isnt a wound!"

"Its better to be safe. You might contract an infection. Dont worry I wont bite you." He assured.

"That's not what I was... worrrrrieed about!" I breathed deeply.

He stopped abruptly and looked up at me.
"What was that?" He asked.

"What was what?" I answered.

"Are you, enjoying this?" He tilted his head to the side.

I looked in a different direction.
"Its not that I'm.." I mumbled.

He stared at me as his tongue flicked over that spot again and my legs tried to twitch closed, giving me away.

"Hmm, i can feel your mood is beginning to improve. Let's keep going." He said placing my legs over his shoulders. His hands clenched my thighs in place. 

Each stroke of his tongue sent a shiver through my legs. They twitched uncontrollably with each long slow stroke. 

I could feel the muscles in my face tighten and grow hot. He increased his speed and I raised and lowered my hips to meet his mouth. My eye sight blurred as the feeling built.
My breathing became ragged gasps untill I erupted in spasms. Clenching my legs around his head and twitching. He kept licking even after the climax passed. I tapped his hand repeatedly a wordless plea for him to stop.

I layed limply on the bed as he pushed  my legs farther apart. They dropped from his shoulders. I breathed heavily as if I was resting after running a great distance. Cerastes wiped his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"You seem saited." He said moving my chin from side to side, inspecting my face. "You'll have to bere with it."

"Bere what?" I asked, as he pressed his length against me.

"You feel more than ready." He said rubbing the tip against the opening.
My voice came out loudly when he shoved himself into me.

"Mmhm!" I tried to hold in my voice.

He turned his head and bit his fist as he thrusted in repeatedly.

"You're to wet." He said through clenched teeth. He ramed into me with enough strength to shake the bed. It made a scuffing sound went it hit the wall. The tempo from the sound increased. I wrapped both legs around his waist. Then reached both hands around the sides of his thighs and squeezed.

He let out a hiss and placed both of his hands on my hips. Pounding me into place. I was losing my breath as he thrusted. My legs were straining when he slammed into me for a final time.

After he released me I felt my legs become lame and useless. He layed down beside me, looking the most relaxed I'd seen him in weeks.

I looked down at the sheets beneath me and they were soaked. I reached for a blanket and shoved it between my legs.

"We made a mess." I announced laying back down.

"I'll throw the soiled ones out in the hall. The caretaker will clean them."

"What's a caretaker?" I said crawling into the crook of his arm. My brown hair was a mess and stuck to my body in places.

Cerastes yawned widely, exposing the sharp teeth that grew on the sides of his mouth.
"He handles the mundane tasks. Cooking, washing, cleaning."

I made a sound of understanding. Stretching my legs over my husbands pale body.

"Are you saited?" I asked.

"Mmmmmh." He grunted in agreement.

I felt safe and secure next to him. Breathing in the smell of soap and ash. As long as i have him by my side I know I can live happily. Hes all I need.