43.) Naked, Suprize!

I took a deep breath. Preparing myself for what was either going to be a very difficult conversation or a very naked one. I was wrong once again, because he was ONCE AGAIn AsLEEp!

I tried to justify his behavior. Hed been out all night. Weren't my brothers always tired from hunting when they came back from a trip and they were sometimes gone for days on end. At least he came back by morning.

Hes been bothering me for days.  What would my sisters do? I thought of Maple with her mohawk braid, she looked tough but was a total softy. She would wait and have a calm discussion.

Banyan a dark sultry beauty, would try to solve her problems with violence or by running away. Neither of which were a good idea.
Laurel would nag until she got the result she wanted.

I tried to picture the short, bossy Laurel with her pristinely neat black braid, pointing up at Cerastes and scolding him but I couldnt even imagine it.

Then I thought of Clove. She was so much older than me and had been bonded longer than I'd been alive, so we didnt have a super close relationship. She had kids that were closer in age to me. But I do remember a story she had told at the big girl house. At a time before I had been old enough to move in.

Clove and her husband hadnt been getting along after their second baby was born. The house environment was stressful. He didnt feel like he was getting enough attention from her. She didnt feel like he was helping enough with the kids. It got to the point that they hardly spoke to eachother. He would stay out of the house well after it got dark.

But Clove was determined to fix there relationship so what did she do. She dropped off the baby and her other kids at another sisters house who was nursing and waited for her husband to come home.

Of course, when they noticed I was listening, I was shooed away for being nosy. Clove hadnt gotten into to much detail by the time the older women noticed me, but I got the gist of it.

Might as well give it a shot.

So I started taking off my clothes. First the top and then the boots, and stockings. It wasnt as easy to get my pants off since the carriage was moving. It was easier to undress because the carriage was so dimly lit.

I pushed them down aways and then sat down to pull them off the rest of the way. After I was completely naked I folded the clothes neatly and put them on the right side of the chair, next to Cerasteses white scaled elongated feet.

From his knee down, his legs weren't even remotely human. The same number of toes, but the nails were different. His feet were much larger and longer and yet he only he only walked on the pads of his feet.

Despite it being dim i wished I had thought to retrieve my blanket from the tent pack. But I didnt, it was probably ontop of the carriage right now and I couldnt exactly go and retrieve it when I was sooo under dressed. 

It wasnt cold but I would have been more comfortable if I could have had something to drape over me. Who knows when he will wake up.

I sat on the chair and tried to find a good pose.

Sitting upright? No

Legs crossed, arms crossed? Maybe to much coverage.

Legs crossed,Arms behind head? Noooot enough coverage.

Maybe, If i lay down on my side, and prop myself up...

"What are YOU doing? Cerastes's low voice asked with an undertone of malice.