92.) Grounded.

****Content Warning*******
Scenes are graphic in nature. Harsh language, sexual content/violence are to be expected. If you dont like these themes please come back for the next chapter.
__________________________________

Rage. The kind that makes you hair stand up. The fight, in the fight or flight response.
I hate him.

I broke everything within reach. The wooden bed side table splintered against the cave wall. I flipped the bed on its side. I screamed at the top of my lungs while I broke the pieces of furniture that made up our life together. Never had I felt this angry. When I lost my family, there was fear, confusion, and enough sadness to make me sick but I never wanted to break things. The world needed to match the broken inside of me.

I wasnt supposed to act like this, childish. Somewhere in the back of my head I knew that, but that part was to quiet to hear.

There hadn't been an instance of cheating in my family. Arguments and hard feelings were natural, but love is work. Bonds are unbreakable, and after my brothers failure it was imperative to ask for a bond who would choose you always.

Cheating like death was a hardship to be experienced by those who were not blessed with breath. Pyros Villiage was a place for the blessed, where long and good life was the only option. That place was gone now and since then nothing's been right.

I took heavy labored breaths.
Everything in the room was wrecked. I felt him getting closer and I waited. He knew I had seen what he did. Slicing the arm with the bond hadnt been without purpose.  Let him come back in here and beg for forgiveness! I gritted my teeth. Despite my anger there was a sliver of hope. Maybe there was a good explanation for what happened, a way to make everything go back to the way it was. A way to keep what I had.

I shook my head, my black hair hung loose over my plain night gown. The revulsion I felt was still strong. I remember what she felt like under his hand, the feeling was so clear it might as well have been my own hand. An urge to smash my hand was all to real, a way to feel something else than that memory.

I wanted her dead. Arany. And maybe him to just a little bit. She had two of his brothers to pick from but she goes after a bonded man? I wiped the tears out of my eyes and stared at the door. I leaned back against the over turned bed, crossing my arms. The wait wont be long. What excuse is he going to give me?

I heard the door down stairs open with a bang. He could probably feel my wrath even if I was way on the other side of the mountain. Jumping steps and claws digging into the wooden stairs. I scoffed. Running to apologize? Good, I thought.

But his expression, when he opened the door. It wasnt what I had been expecting.

"How dare you!" He shouted. His face was contorted in anger. The slitted eyes narrowed. Menacing. Snarling.

Not regretful. Not apologetic but angry. Where did he get the nerve?
This jerk wasnt even dressed and he came in here angry at me?

"How dare me! No how dare you! There must be something wrong with you head if you think that's how you apologize!" I yelled back at him pointing to my own head.

He snarled at me.
"Do you know what you did!" He raged on.

"I know what you did!" I screamed back at him.

He crossed the room in an instant and kicked the bed i was leaning against over again, and it slammed into the wall. I half jumped, half flinched away from the bed. The stone base cracked. And the blankets and mattress pooled onto the floor in a pile.

"You made me look weak infront of dragoness!"

"Is that what your concerned about?! Not that you were cheating on your mate but what that whore thought!" I shouted pointing at the door.