Chapter fifteen: It's Not Too Soon

Don’t let them see you cry. Don’t let them see the hurt. Don’t let them see they’ve achieved their goal, don’t let them know you’re broken.

@LennoxOfficial: Excited to be going to LA with ma brah @justinbieber sooooo excited!

@pennyonedirectionstyles: @LennoxOfficial are you going to visit Niall and the boys?

@LennoxOfficial: @pennyonedirectionstyles No. Purely business stuff that is going on ;)

“Stop reading those.” Justin tells me as I scroll through the hate that I had received. Because apparently the boys had tweeted, causing everyone to believe that Niall and I had broken up. They were right, of course.

@harrystyles: Why do trust issues ruin everything?

@Real_Liam_Payne: Everything seems flipped upside down

I’m glad Niall dumped you, your nothing but a whore, fat and ugly. No one wants you. Go die.

You need to go on a diet love. You’re just fat fat fat

“Hate is disgusting.” Justin tells me, taking the phone from my hands and putting it in his pocket. “Don’t let it bother you.”

“I can’t help it.”

“Don’t listen to it.”

“But I do.” I tell him, “I just want it to stop.” Justin stares at me. Taking my phone and unlocking it. He scrolls through my mentions, his lips hardened in a line.

“They’re stupid.”

“I know but-“

“No but’s!” Justin groans, taking out his phone and taking a picture of me before I realise what he’s doing.

@justinbieber: How can someone hate on such a beautiful girl? The only thing you can fault her on is being too beautiful and caring too much (c)

@justinbieber: (c) Just because we don’t choose you to be our girlfriends or our friends, it doesn’t mean we want you to hurt the people we care about (c)

@justinbieber: (c) I just read through hate that is uncalled for. Telling her to starve herself is disgusting. Telling her to die is disgusting. Threatening the life of her family is disgusting. Cowards.

@justinbieber: This girl is beautiful. Twitpic/aioofhdsiofspodfk

The worst thing was Niall retweeted every single one. Justin sighed when he saw and put his phone down again.

I lean my head on Justin’s shoulder.

“Will you protect me from the hate Justin?” I ask him, yawning as I begin to close my eyes.

“I will, I promise.”

And with that promise, I fell asleep.

“Lennox I love you.”

“I love you too Niall.” We lay on his bed, my head on his chest, our hands above our heads as we watched them intertwine.

“I don’t think I’ve ever loved anyone or anything as much as I love you.” I roll over and kiss his lips. “I want you to know that... I’m never gonna hurt you. And if I do... you can punch me in the face.”

“I’ll hold you to that.”I tell him with a deep chuckle, leaning to kiss his lips again, a pure euphoric smile on my face.

“Lennox. Wake up. We’re here.” I woke up, my head still leaning on Justin’s and he pulled me up, “C’mon, we can sleep in the car.” He grabs my bag and he pulls me along, I can hardly keep my eyes open as I follow him. Justin puts his arm around me to help me to keep up and rubs my shoulder.