Chapter Eleven- The best things in life are spontaneous

(A/N) Yayy! Dance With Me has over 1,400 reads, 50 votes and 25 comments! I didn't expect to get that much!!! :D Please enjoy this... this is just... :')

Team Harrox?

Team Ninnox?

***

“I can’t believe it.” Niall whispers to me, we had not moved from the bench where he had asked me to be his girlfriend for at least ten minutes. Maybe more. “You’re my girlfriend.” Niall tells me and I nods.

“I know, boyfriend.” I tell him, leaning in for a quick kiss again.

“I could get used to this.” He jokes, kissing me again. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close to me, leaning my forehead on his.

“I hope you do.” I joke back and Niall lets out a deep laugh, and he leans in, our lips about to touch-

“Well what’s going on here then?” We dart apart, Justin and Zayn we were watching is with smirks on their faces, who knows how long they had been there.

“How long have you been there?” Niall asks. Niall Horan. My boyfriend, Niall Horan.

“Long enough to make me feel uncomfortable from your entire PDA thing going on.” Justin teases.

“We’re not in public.” I retort, smirking at Justin, “We’re in your back garden. And we were in private.” I remind him.

“Same thing.” Justin scoffs. “Are you two going to come back inside, or...?” He trails off and Zayn laughs at us, as we exchange looks.

“Justin, man, would you mind if we went out for a bit. Just the two of us?” Niall asks him and Justin shakes his head.

“You go do whatever you want. Don’t let me stop you.” Justin replies. Niall stands up quickly, and holds out his hand, I accept it and he pulls me to my feet, locking our fingers together, we walk back inside.

“Hang on.” Niall stops as he gets to the door, “I’ve left my phone somewhere.” Niall walks back inside the living room and Justin follows him, shaking his head with a smirk.

“What’s going on between you two?” Zayn asks me as soon as Justin is out of earshot.

“He asked me out.” I whisper back, hardly able to stop my smile from growing even wider. “I said yes.”

“So... what was that with Harry earlier?” He moves closer to me, and talking quieter, “Because it looked like you two were about to kiss to me.” Zayn was not smiling, his eyes showed no signs of a joke; he looked like a boy who was looking out for his mates.

“I don’t know.” I admit, “He just... leaned in towards me.”

“Found it!” Niall comes back outside, showing me his phone then placing it into his pocket. He grabs his blazer, which Justin was holding out for him and then we walk towards the door again.

We walked down the road from Justin’s house, no taxis in sight. He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him, he was smiling at me and then leaned down towards me to kiss my lips quickly, leaving me wanting more.

“You’re such a freaking tease.” I grumble and Niall laughs, pulling my hand as we get to the end of the street.

“Which way?” Niall asks, looking down the two deserted roads. Why did Justin live in the middle of nowhere? (A/N OBVIOUSLY, I DO NOT KNOW WHERE JUSTIN LIVES! JUST... GO WITH IT ;D)

“You don’t know where we’re going?” I ask, slightly shocked and Niall looks like he’s attempting to hold back a laugh as he bites his bottom lip and shakes his head.