‘Yeah, this hot blonde and our kid.  It’s great.’ I told her smirking at her.

She hit my arm and shook her head.

‘You are still a flirt.  Get our baby girl to bed and Mr. Hot Shot comes out.’ She said still smiling.

‘Well, of course.  You can’t flirt in front of a child.  Let alone, our own child but she doesn’t know me, plus I don’t want to scare her.  She held my hand today.’ I told her smiling.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, ‘I know, I think you said that…at least fifty times since we’ve been back.’ She told me.

‘To much?’ I asked her.

She pretended to think then shook her head. ‘No.’ she said with a little smile.

‘Okay, our daughter held my…’I started to say but she cut me off by placing one of her hands in front of my mouth.

‘Fifty one times, we’ll have some issues.’ She said.  ‘Got it?’ She asked.  I nodded my head to show her I understood and she took her hand off my mouth.

‘Good.’ She said, looking at her hand and wiping it on her pj pants.

‘I didn’t lick your hand.  Why are you wiping it?’ I asked her.

‘I know you didn’t lick it, but it’s not dry.’ She said, looking at the palm of her hand again.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed her hand and licked it, just to shut her up and now she would have something to actually wipe.

I looked at her and smiled.  Her eyes were huge with shook.  I knew she didn’t think I’d do that, at least not now but hey, sometimes unexpected things were good, sometimes.

She held her hand in the air, ‘Did you seriously just lick my hand?’ she asked.

‘Oh my god! Did my tongue seriously touch your hand?!’ I asked her with the same face expression she was giving me.

She smiled her evil smile and came close to me.  I didn’t know what she was going to do so I just froze.

She came close to my face with her deadly smile and slowly placed her hand that I had licked slowly on my cheek and wiped her hand and my face.

‘That’s not nice.’ I said to her while her hand was still on my cheek.

‘Awe look at that, all clean.’ She said, still smiling.

‘You mean, you spit shined me with my own spit?’ I asked her.

‘That’s gross…but yeah.  Also, then you’re not all clean honey, just your cheek.’ She said back to me.