𝖙𝖜𝖔

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖔☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏚᏢᎪᎡᎡᏆNᏩ

"Come on, Isabelle!" Y/n scoffed playfully, watching as the girl puffs, hunched over. "We've only been sparring for ten minutes."

"Ten minutes too long!" The girl puffs.
"We aren't going to have a sparring match with a Titan outside the walls are we?!"

Y/n laughed, dropping her stance, taking the opportunity to apply pressure to her abdomen, hissing under her breath slightly.

"I s'pose not." She chuckled. "It's still a useful skill to know, and it keeps you fit."

Muttering profanities under her breath, Isabelle gets back into position and y/n follows suit, allowing Isabelle to take the first swing.

Isabelle pivots on her left foot and swings her right leg toward y/n's stomach, though y/n managed to catch her ankle before it made contact with her abdomen.

"Nice try." She smirked, spinning her whole body, still holding onto Isabelle's leg, sending her flying and hurtling to the dirt.

"How are you so good?!" The auburn-haired girl marvelled, eyes sparkling as she looked to y/n.

"Tactics," y/n laughed, holding her hand out for Isabelle, to which she grabbed and y/n pulled her up. "And practice."

"And training. You gotta anticipate your opponent's next move and act before they do.
I had a feeling you would go for my stomach so I widened my stance slightly and adjusted my arm so I'd be able to grab your leg quickly."

Isabelle nodded, a look of determination in her eyes before she got into stance again.

"One more match?" She pleaded, tilting her head slightly.

"Alright." Y/n smiled, caving in and getting into position.

The raven-haired man scoffed slightly as he lazily blocked Furlan's half-assed punches, they had mostly been watching Isabelle to see how she was doing, and, after watching as she got her ass handed to her multiple times, Levi was getting slightly ticked off.

"She's losing hard." Furlan laughed anxiously. "That y/n girl looks pretty strong."

"Whatever." Levi clicks his tongue, dropping down low and using his left leg to swipe Furlan's feet from beneath him.

"Ow..." Furlan groaned, squinting as the sun now glared in his eyes.

"Levi!" The stern voice of Shadis yelled from across the training grounds as he started to make his way closer.

Levi whipped around after he had stood up, goring at the balding man, but didn't respond, just remaining silent and brooding.

"L/n!" He yelled. "Magnolia too!" The two girls glanced up from where they stood, y/n in the process of helping Isabelle up for the eighth time.

The two jogged over towards the three men and y/n stood proudly with her shoulders back as she looked up at the commander.

"Sir?" She addressed him formally, though she didn't salute this time.
"Is there a problem?"

"Not at all, cadet," Shadis said, a hint of a smile twitching at his ageing face.

"So he has a soft spot for her?" Levi thought to himself. "Favouritism much? tch. "
Rolling his eyes, Levi crosses his arms over his chest defensively, watching in slight irritation as the two converse.

"I'd like you to spar with Levi," Shadis said, making the other three's eyes go directly to the pale raven-haired man.

"He's having too much of an easy time, I want to see if he'll still have that attitude going up against one of my best cadets. Take it easy though." He almost whispers the last part.