𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗰIᒪᒪIᗝᑎ Ƴᗴᗩᖇᔕ

The sound of ODM gear wires sounded through the air as the scout regiment zipped from their horses, ambushing the swarm of titans who were all ganging up on one of their own.

Watching, jaws dropped, the five 104th cadets felt the weight of the world lift from their shoulders as steam rose into the air, covering the rubble of Utgard Castle with the grey mist, dozens of decaying titans contributing to the steam.

"You guys OK?"

Connie, Reiner and Bertholdt watched as y/n dropped down beside them, her hair swept back as the titan blood evaporated from her face into the air.

"I've been better," Connie chuckled awkwardly, watching y/n slide her swords back into her ODM gear.

"Poor things..." she sighed, pulling Connie into a hug, patting his bald head gently before releasing him and turning to the much taller boys.

"Your arm!" She panicked, hovering her hands over Reiner's bandaged arm, hanging in a sling around his neck.
"Did you break it?" She glanced up at him.

Sweat rolled down his face, pouring off of him like buckets before he shook off the fear.

"No, it's a titan bite...the pains gone down though, it's fine."

Y/n puffed, putting a hand on her hip and rubbing her neck, glancing at Bertholdt who was glaring down his nose at her with wide eyes and pin pointed pupils.

"Are these two really...?"

"Y/N!" She swung her head around to look at Hange who was standing with the newly known Historia Reiss.

"We're heading out for the wall, hurry up!" Hnage yelled, waving her over frantically.

"OK!" Y/n called back, grinning with a thumbs up.

"You heard the woman!" She said teasingly to the three boys, throwing her arm around Connie's shoulder and leading his with her as she walked.

"You're the smallest, so you're riding with me Cornelious!"

"WHOS CORNELIOUS!?"

Y/n crouched at the edge of the wall, watching as Connie was lifted up on one of the makeshift lifts to bring those without ODM gear to the top of the wall.

When he made it to the top, y/n outstretched her hand and hoisted him up beside her.

"Thanks..." Connie whispered, gulping as he looked off the edge of the wall.
"It's a lot scarier without ODM gear."

Y/n laughed, agreeing as they began to walk along the wall towards Hange and Historia who were hovering over Ymir, the newest titan shifter, who was beaten, bruised and missing a leg.

"So, you're Rod Reiss' daughter?" Y/n asked, crouching down beside the petite blonde.

"Oh, uhm, yes..." Historia said awkward glancing briefly from Ymir as Hange and Moblit walked off together.

"I've met him," y/n scoffs slightly. "I guess your dad and my dad don't really get along!" She laughed, grinning.

Historia chuckled sheepishly, returning her gaze to Ymir and brushing her hair from her sleeping face.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Y/n commented, seeing Historia's furrowed brows.
"We can take her to my father's hospital in Wall Sina when we get back."