𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
丅ᗝǤᗴ丅ᕼᗴᖇ ᖴᗝᖇᗴᐯᗴᖇ

Light beamed down on the scouts as they stared in awe, their bare feet sinking into the sand as they become transfixed on the gorgeous blue ocean infront of them.

Y/n's heart flutters in her chest when the water rushes over her feet, sending chills along her skin.

"We made it to the ocean..." she wishers to herself before glancing back at Levi, smiling with teary eyes as he stands defensively as far away from the water as he could. Still wearing his ODM gear and boots.

Everyone else was playing in the water and Hange was looking around at the small creatures in the water and on the sand.

Wading her way farther into the water, Y/n ignores Levi's yell for her to not go out too far and before long the water is above her knees.

"OI!" Levi yells. "GET BACK!"

Y/n looks over he shoulder at him and the rest of the scouts, all of them looking between her and Levi, equally concerned she was getting farther out.

Taking a deep breath, Y/n falls completely backwards into the water, sinking to the bottom with her eyes clenched shut.

Her hair floated around her as she lay barely covered by the knee deep water.
This was the moment she'd been breaking of since she found that book in her parents library, and after all of the hardship she'd endured she was finally living it.

Hands grabbed around her waist and she was hauled out of the water, her hair and clothes stick to her face.

Inhaling sharply, she opened her eyes to look at Levi's slightly annoyed face.

"Don't go in deep water alone." He scolded her, holding her close as her hand rests in his chest, creating a wet patch over his heart.

"Its not that deep." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Deep enough." He scowled.

Smirking, y/n hooks her foot around his ankle and pushed him down into the water.

She laughs loudly as he stands back up with furrowed eyebrows and a sneer.

"Really?" He asks as y/n looks at his shirt clinging to his abs and biceps. "You're in for it now."

He splashes the water into her face, making her yell in surprise and stumble back, falling.

"WATER FIGHT!" Sasha and Connie yelled in the distance, everyone wading out towards y/n and Levi, proceeding to splash each other with the water and tackle each other.

Y/n sits on a rock on the beach as the sun sets behind the horizon of the water, wakes crashing up onto the beach.

Everyone was off setting up camp for the night, reluctantly leaving the beach, but Levi offered to set up the tent for the two of them alone while she watched he sunset.

"This sand is a pain I'm the ass." She glances up to see Levi making his way towards her, still in his damp clothes without a cape or jacket.

He kicked at the sand as he made his way over to stand beside her.

"Do you remeber that night we were invited to your relatives' fancy party?"

Y/n nods, grinning at the memory.
"Yeah, and we got chased into the underground."

Levi smiles slightly at the memory.
"Well, I was thinking...we never got to dance at it."

Y/n quirks her brow at him as he steps infront of her and bows down, holding his hand out to her.

"Can I have this dance?"

Y/n laughs loudly, nodding and accepting his hand.

"You may, good sir."

Levi pulls her close and grips her hand and hip, leafing her around at the edge of the sand where the waves could reach their feet.

"Where did you learn to dance?" She inquires suspiciously as Levi twirls her, pulling her back into his chest snd dipping her.

"I brushed up on it." He shrugs, setting her back up and holding her waist with one hand.

Y/n admires his reddened cheeks and ears along with the orange hue the sunset cast on his face.

She leaned in to kiss him before he suddenly jerked back, shoulders shaking.

Shocked, she begins to ask him what was wrong before he dropped to one knee and Shakily held out her family engagement ring.

"Y...Y/n L/n, will you marry me..?"

Hus voice was so quiet, y/n could barely hear it over the sound of teh waves and her heart in her ears before she tackled him into a hug, repeating "yes" as she kissed all over his face.

"Yes yes yes!" She squealed in delight as he slipped the ring onto her finger, laughing quietly.

She sighed, pressing her forehead to his with her eyes closed blissfully.

"I love you." Levi said, closing his eyes. "You're the light of my life
Y/n, I want to be with you forever."

"I love you too, Levi." She whispered back.

"OH MY GOD GUYS IT HAPPENEDDDDDD!" Y/n and Levi turned their head to see Hange and the rest of the 104th peering around from a large rock.

"Hange..." levi grumbled under his breath, him and y/n getting up.

"MISSION ABORT!" Hange panicked, all of them scurrying off back to the camp site.