Holiday special

Yall are getting a holiday special, typical holiday special....

●●●

Y/n sighs heavily as she rolls around in bed, sheets strewn around and partially on the floor.

Staring at the dark ceiling she grains and drags her hands down her face.

"Hange!" She whined, glancing back at the connecting door to Hange's office where the brunette woman was going rhrough her titan experiments.
"Come to bed I'm tired and can't sleep..."

Hange looked through the doorway where she could barely see y/n laying in her bed wearing one of Hange's bigger buttons up shirts.

"I really need to finish these, y/n," hange whined right back.

Frowning y/n sat up, clutching her aching abdomen, feeling the thick layer of bandages wrapped around her torso.

"Can you check my stitches?" She asked, biting back a smirk as hange bolted straight into the room.

"God, y/n you need to be careful-" she got cut off when y/n pulled her into the bed and laid on top of her, grinning triumphantly.

"Just come to bed Hange..." she leaned over her face, still clutching her stomach.
"I can make it better than your silly experiments."

Hange's eyes widened, her glasses fogging slightly before she reached up to pull them off.

"Who knew you were such a brat, y/n?" Hange teased as y/n smirked back, unbuttoning Hange's shirt and making her way down to her white uniform pants.

Pulling them down, along with her underwear y/n shuffled down carefully onto her stomach, about to get started before Hange grabbed her by the hair and pulled her straight into her crotch before letting out a sigh of relief.

"Mmph-" y/n made a noise of surprise before realising what was happening.

Suckling on her clit, y/n hummed against her to cause vibrations as she went.

Hange gripped her hair tighter, causing y/n to speed up and tears to well up in her eyes.

Hange's breaths became quicker, turning into airy moans. Her legs tensed briefly before relaxing again.

Her grip on y/n's hair loosened, allowing y/n to pull away with a slight pop, saliva still connecting them.

Breathless, y/n reached up to wipe her face, smiling.

"Was it worth leaving your experiments?" She asked, screaming in surprise when hange grabbed her and pulled her to the top of the bed.

"It will be when I get my revenge." Hange smirked, grabbing the hems of y/n's underwear and tanking them off, almost tearing them.

"R..revenge?!" Y/n panicked, trying to back away as her face began to heat up.

Grabbing her hips, hange pulled her back before gently blowing cool air against her clit.

Gasping, y/n accepted her fate and covered her face with her hands as Hange got to work.

Y/n could feel herself tensing up more and more and her moans got louder.