𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎬXᏢᎬᎡᏆᎷᎬNᎢᏚ

Levi drags a head down his face as he walks down the hallway, dragging his feet behind his as his boots click on the wood.

He was on his way back from the showers, dressed in his night clothes with slightly damp hair. The only reason he was wearing his boots was because he refused to walk barefoot on the hallway floor.

But, for whatever reason, y/n hadn't come back to the room to sleep the previous night so he ended up having a nightmare and being unable to sleep, leaving him tired for the entire day, where, y/n had also been absent.

Coming to a stop outside he and y/n's shared bedroom, he pushed open the door and was hit with cold air fork the open window.

"WAIT!" He looked at y/n who was sitting on her bed with her feet tucked up. "I just washed the floor, take your boots off."

He raised his eyebrows before glancing at the ground, he noticed that it was practically sparkling. Rather pleased, he took his boots off and left them outside the door before stepping into the room and walking toward his bed.

"It's almost winter." She hummed thoughtfully, running a hand through her hair. "It's probably gonna snow soon."

"Snow?" Levi asks quizzically. "The cold stuff?" He could briefly recall the two of them going over it in a book.

"Yeah!" Y/n nodded. "We can make snowmen! It usually snows a lot here!"

Levi just nods, not particularly interested as he lays down, closing his eyes.

"Where were you last night..?" He asks quietly, almost under his breath.

"Hange wanted me to help her to do some paperwork due for today, I ended up sleeping at her desk." She sighed, sliding to the edge of her bed.

"Oh..." he drawled out disinterestedly.
"What about all day today?"

"I was doing ODM gear practice." Again, he hummed disinterestedly, making her raise an amused eyebrow.

"Why? Did you miss me?" She teased, Levi opening his eyes to side glare at her.

"No." He said bluntly. "It was the most peace I've had in months."

Y/n laughed quietly, standing up and closing the window and looking out of the curtains at the stars.

She frowned at the sight of the wall that towered over everyone within the wall, glaring and the grey structure.

"I hate these walls, it's suffocating." She said suddenly, catching Levi's attention. "There must be something the king's hiding, I mean, why aren't we allowed to know anything about the outside world?"

"The royal family and government are a load of shit." Levi hissed, frowning.
"They're just money driven assholes that control us."

Y/n sighed, grabbing the curtains and closing them together to block out the view of the wall.

Turning to go back to her bed, Levi suddenly grabs her, pulling into the bed with him, her back hitting his chest.

"It's cold." He whispered into her ear before becoming silent.

Y/n stared straight ahead of her with wide eyes, holding her breath with puffed cheeks.

"Oh my god, oh my god." She repeated in her mind, heart pounding against her chest as he pulled the blankets up.

All it took was minutes for Levi to fall asleep and eventually turn away slightly, giving y/n the chance to finally relax.

"That was...sudden..." she could feel her cheeks and ears heating up and heart fluttering slightly.

The rising sun filtered in through the crack in the curtains, filling the room with a soft orange glow.

Levi's eyelids twitch slightly before he cracks his eyes open, immediately reaching up to rub them and wake himself as he sits up in the bed.

Pulling his hand away, though still squinting, he glanced down beside him to see y/n still sleeping and snoring gently.

He laughs slightly through his nose at the way her hair was sticking up in a hundred different directions and how her lips were slightly parted.

"Wake up," he shakes her softly. "I need to get out."
His voice came out a lot more gravelly than usual, causing y/n to crack open on of her eyes.

"Five more minutes," y/n grabbed him by the shirt and forcefully slammed him back into the pillows.
"It's too cold to get up..."

Shuffling closer, y/n throws her arm over his waist and puts her face into his chest.

"Let go of me," he said quietly. "We probably missed breakfast."

"Who cares..?" She asked breathily. "Sleep is better than that crappy food."

Levi stayed silent as he looked down at her, arms stuck to his side as she cuddled him.

Y/n smiled to herself, she could feel his rapid hart beat. He was flustered.

"Payback for making me sleep with you last night..."

"I didn't make you." He scoffed. "You could have got up."

"Maybe.." she teased, glancing up at his rather annoyed expression, but she still noticed the pink on his ears.

A few silent moments later, the door swung open with a loud bang and Hange burst into the room.

"GET THE FUCK UP Y/N!" She yelled. "STOP CUDDLING AND HELP ME DO MY EXPERIMENTS!"

Y/n shot up out of the bed, grinning with sparking eyes.

"EXPERIMENTS?!" She termed back excitedly. "Like, chemical experiments?!"

"YUP!" Hange nodded frantically, fists held in front of her face. "You coming or not?"

"HELL YEAH I AM," y/n got up and dashed to the door, her and Hange sprinting down the hallway, leaving Levi with a rather dazed expression as he stared out the open door.

"What just happened..?"