𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎠᏆNNᎬᎡ

"I am not looking forward to this dinner..." y/n grumbled to herself as she started stripping herself, making levis eyes widen and turn his head away with reddened ears.

"why not?" Levi asked quietly, glancing back only to see her skirts drop and pool at her ankles, leaving her in her underwear.

"because all of their guests will be arriving now and I don't wanna see any of them." she folded her clothes, sitting on the edge of the bed and grabbing her white scouts pants and violently and grumbling under her breath.

"your uniform..?" Levi raised his eyebrows briefly.

a smirk came across y/n's face, turning her head to look at him at the other side of the bed.

"if they want a scout hero..." she started, pulling on her shirt. "then that's what they'll get."

Levi stared at her back as she continued getting ready, beginning to put on her ODM gear straps while humming to herself.

Standing up, Levi grabbed his own brown leather suitcase from the floor by his feet and pulled out his uniform, getting out his uniform pants and beginning to unbutton his navy slacks after kicking off his dress shoes.

"Levi what are you-" y/n turned to look at him while putting on the back piece to her straps only to have her eyes widen at the sight of Levi undoing his pants.

"If you're going as a scout then so am I." He said firmly, glaring at y/n, making her smile widely.

"You're too sweet!" She squealed, making his Scoff and look away.

Y/n continued to smile at him, head tilted with a love-struck glaze over her eyes while Levi remained still.

"Stop staring at me," he whispered hardly, frowning slightly as y/n immediately turned her back to him.

"Sorry!"

Soft violin music filled the room, the candlelit chandeliers casting a tasteful yellow glow over the ballroom where many men and women of high class were socialising with potential business partners and taking their hands and dancing with each other.

"Oh M/n, you don't know how glad I am to have Y/n here!" A woman in a blue dress and matching blue eyeshadow gushed.

Holding a glass of wine in her hand, M/n took a sip before smiling at the woman, who also happened to be her sister.

"Yes I'm happy both her and Levi decided to attend," She said happily. "I missed the both of them dearly!"

"Oh..." the woman made a sound of unease, looking her sister up and down awkwardly. "You...you are aware that the boy is from the underground city?"
She asked in a hushed voice, hiding her face with the hand fan she was holding, Careful not to let anyone else hear.

M/n furrowed her eyebrows together, remaining polite and trying not to glare at her sister.
"Yes, I am very aware, Antionette." She said.

Antoinette sighed through her nose and carefully put her hand fan away, grabbing a glass of wine off of a passing waiter before sipping it quietly.

"I'm just not sure he's a good fit for our dear little Y/n," she pressed on.
"I mean, will he be able to provide for her or is he in it for her inheritance?"

M/n's eyes widened and she took a step back, hand on her heart with offence.

"Excuse me?" She choked out. "Levi is an amazing person and the perfect man for my daughter!"